• Healthy Origins uses ubiquinol products manufactured exclusively by Kaneka Nutrients L.P, Pasadena, TX, USA.

• Customer Ratings

Healthy-Origins-Ubiquinol-100-mg-150-Softgels/12109

Posted by 4820977396915226067 on Dec 11, 2015

I take this twice per day. This is visibly very good. My heart becomes more relaxed. Other wise I feel it flutters. It is also good for the skin. I suppose when things are going good inside it will show on the skin. The search for this product 'Ubiquinol' ,was on my effort after some reading and after a friend said that she's on CoQ10.

I wonder wheather something has changed

Posted by CookForHealthNL on Aug 31, 2015

We have been using this product for over a year. We choosed it, because theoratically this one is the best for the lowest price. But recently we had the impression it didn´t work that well anymore. Maybe they changed something? Before it was great, both for my partner´s heart, my energy level and my moms periodontal disease. Now, the difference between taking it and not taking it is very small.

My dad felt a difference

Posted by 5664004338163809252 on Aug 13, 2015

My dad and I took this together, although I didn't feel any difference, my dad does. He said he felt his chest are less tight and joints are less stiff. So it must have worked. Will continue to purchase and take it.

Did the job

Posted by LymeandMore on Aug 05, 2015

Doc tested my CoQ10 levels and they were low so he told me to start taking it. I have used other Healthy Origins products and found them to be a great value. I was not disappointed. My next test showed that my levels were back to normal.

dr. Beunk

Posted by 4671140134758821525 on Mar 17, 2015

Excellent for the heart and the muscles of the body

does help with sleep

Posted by Reviewer2745042 on Feb 12, 2015

I take this product for some time now. I started with the 50mg bottle. I notice that it helps me with sleep, but only if I take 3 capsules. When taking 2 capsules it doesn't help at all. I want to try 4 capsules to see if it helps even more with better sleeping then with 3 capsules.

ubiquinol

Posted by 4819557604691649587 on Jan 28, 2015

helped me get off most of my prescription drugs to treat my autoimmune disease

If You’re Going to Take Only One Nutrient... THIS IS IT!

Posted by SEEKING-HEALTH on Nov 11, 2014

On Products-With-Reviews page, I have more reviews of other products I have bought and used. There are actually two forms of CoQ10: Ubiquinone, the “old” style... and ubiquinol, the newer, “reduced” form. Using the old style of CoQ10 is a problem because people over 40 have a harder time absorbing it. Ubiquinol gives you up to 8 times higher absorption and keeps your blood levels higher over an extended period. And it’s high blood levels of CoQ10 make all the difference. You would need to take almost 10 times as much of the old style to get your blood level to the same point.

Ubiquinol unlike any else

Posted by Reviewer1354992 on Sep 24, 2014

I use Ubiquinol regularly, and this one is the best I've found. That's why I have 2 huge family size tubes in my shelf right now. Gives incredible energy and makes blood flow like I can really feel it warming my whole body throughout.

great quality

Posted by 5034784191163920379 on Sep 18, 2014

great quality, fair price.