Healthy Origins, Ubiquinol , 100 mg, 150 Softgels

Tried Ubiquinol 100mg Softgels for 1st Time at 74 years

Posted by Reviewer1856997 on Jul 21, 2011

I believe the changes in my health were rather slow and subtle due to starting Ubiqinol 100mg. But upon reflecting back I can see that I am now considerably less passive about doing things. I find myself now attacking projects where previously I had procrastinated. I feel younger and stronger, more vibrant.

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer2352646 on Jul 07, 2012

Highly recommend as an energy enhancer that actually supports intracellular function and production of energy without artificial stimulation. In extreme exhaustion, adrenal stimulants i.e. "adaptogens" may further deplete energy, while ubiquinol helps build energy slowly in a natural way, without "whipping" the adrenals even more. Will definitely continue to use this product on a long term basis.

If You’re Going to Take Only One Nutrient... THIS IS IT!

Posted by SEEKING-HEALTH on Nov 11, 2014

On Products-With-Reviews page, I have more reviews of other products I have bought and used. There are actually two forms of CoQ10: Ubiquinone, the “old” style... and ubiquinol, the newer, “reduced” form. Using the old style of CoQ10 is a problem because people over 40 have a harder time absorbing it. Ubiquinol gives you up to 8 times higher absorption and keeps your blood levels higher over an extended period. And it’s high blood levels of CoQ10 make all the difference. You would need to take almost 10 times as much of the old style to get your blood level to the same point.

Ubiquinol

Posted by Reviewer3051642 on Nov 10, 2009

I believe in coQ10 enzyme (Ubiquinol), have been taking it for more than a year. At 82 years of age, there are things that might be wrong with me, but if there aren't, or are not progressing, then I attribute it to Ubiquinol. My digestion is certainly improved, and cardiovascular system is holding its own. Thanks, and best wishes.

This is financially a good deal

Posted by PaulaSutton on Apr 12, 2013

All ubiquinol comes from Kaneka--they are the only company making it. So--just find the ubiquinol with the right price! As for the benefits of ubiquinol itself, I can say it didn't take long for me to actually feel an energy increase after taking Ubiquinol once a day. As a **general** recommendation, Kaneka recommends loading with 200mg/day for two weeks then maintenance at 100mg as blood levels plateau. **You may need to take more if you have heart or other health problems, however.