• Healthy Origins uses ubiquinol products manufactured exclusively by Kaneka Nutrients L.P, Pasadena, TX, USA.

• Reviews | English

NOT a good product

Posted by 5668410437181140605 on Jul 25, 2012

After taking the Mercola 100Mb Ubiquinol supplement for several months with great success, I figured I'd try this one out because it was cheaper and I was having the same awful, burning citrus burps as others have experienced with the Mercola product. Let me first say that I know that Ubuquinol products DO work. On the Mercola brand I was able to stop taking my blood pressure medication and the brain fog I frequently experience had pretty much disappeared. After switching to the Healthy Origins Non-GMO formula my BP started fluctuating a lot and I had to start taking 2 of the pills a day AND drinking hibiscus tea (look it up, it works) to control the BP. Not to mention that the brain fog has returned in full force. I honestly wish I would have returned this product. I will be trying the NOW product this time and if it doesn't work right away I will be returning it and going back to the Mercola and just deal with the citrus burps.

Heart Disease

Posted by Reviewer1259594 on May 04, 2010

Since taking Ubiquinol my wifes heart condition has greatly improved. Her angina attacks have stopped completely. Her cardiologist believes that her heart must be repairing itself.

Not so sure about this one

Posted by Reviewer2704340 on Jan 29, 2012

My environmental medicine doctor told me that CoQ10 and ubiquinol supplements often don't contain the advertised amounts. One way to tell they are strong is a deep yellow or orange color. The capsule on this product is colored orange, but when I cut inside the contents were creamy white.

Healthy-Origins-Ubiquinol-100-mg-150-Softgels/12109

Posted by 4820977396915226067 on Dec 11, 2015

I take this twice per day. This is visibly very good. My heart becomes more relaxed. Other wise I feel it flutters. It is also good for the skin. I suppose when things are going good inside it will show on the skin. The search for this product 'Ubiquinol' ,was on my effort after some reading and after a friend said that she's on CoQ10.

严重的过敏反应

Posted by 5582543854417672502 on Sep 28, 2013

我是以64.99美元购买的这个辅酶Q10,价格高昴不说,产品的质量并未与我支付的价格相当。买给外公外婆,他们都70多岁,心脏都不太好,本来希望这个能让这个产品能够给他们带来更的健康,但服用后带来的是后背及腿出了很多疙瘩而且痒得难以忍受。他们在停药后这些症状才消失。(非过敏体质)这个症状在他们身上同时出现让我对这个产品产生怀疑。它标注的成份并没有会让他们产生过敏的原因。

itchy skin

Posted by Reviewer2450191 on Jul 15, 2013

After a few years of laid back live, I started to follow a fitness exercise program. It's more expensive than normal CoQ10 but I took followed "reviews" that say this is better than CoQ10 since I am 49 yrs. This is my 1st bottle. I felt the boost effect after 1 week on 100mg per day with lunch. Shipping to Malaysia with DHL was fast. - update - I stopped taking it because it gives me itch. I tried stopping, and the itch is gone, and taking it, the itch comes back. Gave the leftover to a friend who is able to take it well.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1328218 on Mar 11, 2010

Since taking this product, I have had more energy than I have had in the last several years. It certainly does a better job than the other CoQ10 products that I have used!

Top product

Posted by Reviewer2687701 on Mar 04, 2009

This is the first time I have tried Ubiquinol and I'm very pleased. After reading quite a bit about it regarding antioxidants and extra energy thought I'd try it. Within a week I felt I had more energy. So, so far pretty pleased. The product was promptly despatched by iherb and well packed, so well done to them.

Heart Irregularity

Posted by Reviewer1839012 on Aug 13, 2009

I order for both my brother and myself which lasts us for 5 months. We have had by-pass surgery and suffered with irregular heart rhythm but since taking Ubiquinol have not suffered with it since.

Good form of Q10

Posted by Reviewer2292722 on Sep 28, 2008

You have different kind of ways to take Q10. This is a good form, so you can be sure you body will get Q10/ ubiquinol and doesn't have to make it itself. The dosage is perfect. I take one gel daily.