• Healthy Origins uses ubiquinol products manufactured exclusively by Kaneka Nutrients L.P, Pasadena, TX, USA.

• Customer Ratings

严重的过敏反应

Posted by 5582543854417672502 on Sep 28, 2013

我是以64.99美元购买的这个辅酶Q10,价格高昴不说,产品的质量并未与我支付的价格相当。买给外公外婆,他们都70多岁,心脏都不太好,本来希望这个能让这个产品能够给他们带来更的健康,但服用后带来的是后背及腿出了很多疙瘩而且痒得难以忍受。他们在停药后这些症状才消失。(非过敏体质)这个症状在他们身上同时出现让我对这个产品产生怀疑。它标注的成份并没有会让他们产生过敏的原因。

Ubiquinol

Posted by 4975877817923620530 on Aug 21, 2013

I take about 4 a day and have noticed increased energy levels. They also have a positive impact on my mood, making me less labile. My doctor suggested this particular brand and I've compared prices of ubiquinol here in Australia and this one comes out on top for both quality and cost, even with postage.

Ubiquinol

Posted by Evolema on Aug 15, 2013

I had to stop using this because it gave me so much energy that i got restless legs syndrome and i couldn't sleep at night. So i guess my body already produced high enough amounts. I am 33.

Second purchase!

Posted by 4675171440495816350 on Aug 13, 2013

This is My Second Purchase!

itchy skin

Posted by Reviewer2450191 on Jul 15, 2013

After a few years of laid back live, I started to follow a fitness exercise program. It's more expensive than normal CoQ10 but I took followed "reviews" that say this is better than CoQ10 since I am 49 yrs. This is my 1st bottle. I felt the boost effect after 1 week on 100mg per day with lunch. Shipping to Malaysia with DHL was fast. - update - I stopped taking it because it gives me itch. I tried stopping, and the itch is gone, and taking it, the itch comes back. Gave the leftover to a friend who is able to take it well.

High quality, but high price; questionable benefits

Posted by Reviewer3168863 on Jul 11, 2013

I exercise multiple days per week at high intensity. I also eat healthfully. I get compliments on my apparent fitness. However, I have persistently high LDL cholesterol. Taking one of these daily for several years has not had any affect on reducing my LDL level to within normal limits.

Healthy Origins Ubiquinol New soy Free 100mgs 150 Softgels

Posted by 5313872365498078544 on Jul 09, 2013

Great price and it works

Good Product

Posted by CindyW on Jun 25, 2013

This is an affordable ubiquinol. I realized that you don't need to start taking this until you are in your 40's or so, so I just started taking CoQ10 by the same brand. I'm satisfied.

This is financially a good deal

Posted by PaulaSutton on Apr 12, 2013

All ubiquinol comes from Kaneka--they are the only company making it. So--just find the ubiquinol with the right price! As for the benefits of ubiquinol itself, I can say it didn't take long for me to actually feel an energy increase after taking Ubiquinol once a day. As a **general** recommendation, Kaneka recommends loading with 200mg/day for two weeks then maintenance at 100mg as blood levels plateau. **You may need to take more if you have heart or other health problems, however.

Healthy Origins, Ubiquinol