Healthy Origins, Ubiquinol , 100 mg, 150 Softgels

Very Good Product!

Posted by Reviewer1421832 on Oct 19, 2007

Ubiquinone is out dated. Ubiquinol absorbs so much better. Healthy Origins makes very good quality products. We take 2/day of Ubiquinol (100 mg) which is equal to about 1600 mg of Ubiquinone.

Unexpected benefit

Posted by Reviewer1643665 on Aug 10, 2010

A fellow professor at the chiropractic college where I teach suggested taking megadose of this (800 mg/day) because I have had coronary problems for years. But the most noticeable benefit was complete lifting of depression from which I had suffered for over two years. I don't know what it did for my heart!

Healthy Origins, Ubiquinol, 100 mg, 150 Softgels

Posted by Reviewer2932167 on Nov 11, 2008

Right from the first cap I felt stronger although tired. After about two weeks I feel strong and I have more energy than I remember having in several years. And I no longer have the "tireds." That seems to be something that occurred while my body was adjusting to the formula.

NOT a good product

Posted by 5668410437181140605 on Jul 25, 2012

After taking the Mercola 100Mb Ubiquinol supplement for several months with great success, I figured I'd try this one out because it was cheaper and I was having the same awful, burning citrus burps as others have experienced with the Mercola product. Let me first say that I know that Ubuquinol products DO work. On the Mercola brand I was able to stop taking my blood pressure medication and the brain fog I frequently experience had pretty much disappeared. After switching to the Healthy Origins Non-GMO formula my BP started fluctuating a lot and I had to start taking 2 of the pills a day AND drinking hibiscus tea (look it up, it works) to control the BP. Not to mention that the brain fog has returned in full force. I honestly wish I would have returned this product. I will be trying the NOW product this time and if it doesn't work right away I will be returning it and going back to the Mercola and just deal with the citrus burps.

Cheap and effective

Posted by Reviewer1999801 on Jan 24, 2009

Ubiquinol is very effective at boosting energy levels and muscle strength over time. Maximum effect achieved after about 6 months in my case but noticeable boost in energy after two weeks.