• Healthy Origins uses ubiquinol products manufactured exclusively by Kaneka Nutrients L.P, Pasadena, TX, USA.

• Reviews | English

Mrs Doyle

Posted by Reviewer2973721 on Nov 16, 2008

Been taking ubiquinol for a few months now and definately finding that i have more energy and skin is more radient.

itchy skin

Posted by Reviewer2450191 on Jul 15, 2013

After a few years of laid back live, I started to follow a fitness exercise program. It's more expensive than normal CoQ10 but I took followed "reviews" that say this is better than CoQ10 since I am 49 yrs. This is my 1st bottle. I felt the boost effect after 1 week on 100mg per day with lunch. Shipping to Malaysia with DHL was fast. - update - I stopped taking it because it gives me itch. I tried stopping, and the itch is gone, and taking it, the itch comes back. Gave the leftover to a friend who is able to take it well.

Heart Irregularity

Posted by Reviewer1839012 on Aug 13, 2009

I order for both my brother and myself which lasts us for 5 months. We have had by-pass surgery and suffered with irregular heart rhythm but since taking Ubiquinol have not suffered with it since.

I think this is an excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1869650 on May 15, 2010

From the very first day I started taking the capsules, I was impressed by the effects. I feel awaken, not sleepy and I do things without getting tired. My husband also takes the capsules and he feels the same way. We are both 53 years old

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1328218 on Mar 11, 2010

Since taking this product, I have had more energy than I have had in the last several years. It certainly does a better job than the other CoQ10 products that I have used!

Heinz Gleich

Posted by Reviewer1609393 on Oct 13, 2008

Good stuff, helped enourmesly with lowering my high blood pressure

Good form of Q10

Posted by Reviewer2292722 on Sep 28, 2008

You have different kind of ways to take Q10. This is a good form, so you can be sure you body will get Q10/ ubiquinol and doesn't have to make it itself. The dosage is perfect. I take one gel daily.

ubiquinol 100mg health origins

Posted by Reviewer1395444 on Dec 05, 2007

excellent price. this brand of co-q10 has helped my husband with headaches from a brain injury.

improved heart function within days!

Posted by Reviewer1047344 on Nov 18, 2007

We were given a perscription for CoQ10 from the Cleveland clinic, this is more potent works even better.

Top product

Posted by Reviewer2687701 on Mar 04, 2009

This is the first time I have tried Ubiquinol and I'm very pleased. After reading quite a bit about it regarding antioxidants and extra energy thought I'd try it. Within a week I felt I had more energy. So, so far pretty pleased. The product was promptly despatched by iherb and well packed, so well done to them.