Good product great price

Posted by Reviewer3121555 on Jul 25, 2011

I HAVE BEEN ON UBIQUINOL FOR ALMOST 2 YEAR BECAUSE OF TAKING STATIN DRUGS, IT IS VERY DIFFICULT TO SAY WERE I WOULD BE WITHOUT TAKING THEM. I WILL SAY THAT I HAD A VERY BAD HART SKIP BEFOE TAKING UBIQUINIOL AND NOW HAVE FEW TO NO SKIPS.

Not sure but have faith

Posted by 5094467925501580431 on Oct 13, 2012

I have been taking this product for about 6 months now, when I started taking it I felt as if I had more spark, better energy, my skin on my hands had a better texture. I had no real health issues. I am so used to it that I do not really know if I am healthier because of it but will continue taking it on faith. My friend who is also on it took a month break and found her nails got brittle again so she is now a firm believer in the product. My husband is on it because he is also on meds for high cholesterol. No adverse side affects as far as I can tell.

Very Good Product!

Posted by Reviewer1421832 on Oct 19, 2007

Ubiquinone is out dated. Ubiquinol absorbs so much better. Healthy Origins makes very good quality products. We take 2/day of Ubiquinol (100 mg) which is equal to about 1600 mg of Ubiquinone.

Unexpected benefit

Posted by Reviewer1643665 on Aug 10, 2010

A fellow professor at the chiropractic college where I teach suggested taking megadose of this (800 mg/day) because I have had coronary problems for years. But the most noticeable benefit was complete lifting of depression from which I had suffered for over two years. I don't know what it did for my heart!

Healthy Origins, Ubiquinol, 100 mg, 150 Softgels

Posted by Reviewer2932167 on Nov 11, 2008

Right from the first cap I felt stronger although tired. After about two weeks I feel strong and I have more energy than I remember having in several years. And I no longer have the "tireds." That seems to be something that occurred while my body was adjusting to the formula.