• Healthy Origins uses ubiquinol products manufactured exclusively by Kaneka Nutrients L.P, Pasadena, TX, USA.

• Reviews | English

aging

Posted by Reviewer2544305 on Apr 07, 2011

Won't know if it really works until I reach 110 years old.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3042181 on May 17, 2010

Can't tell if this is doing what it says but I think it is good value for the money. As always iherb are very prompt when sending out products. Thankyou.

Jack Chen from canada,33 years old

Posted by CHENFUJACK1029 on Nov 09, 2010

it works for me since i start take it,my energy and focus level increased,but it made me can't sleep well at night,so now i take it in the morning and afternoon.

Not as good as I expected

Posted by 4847748302944643321 on Jan 05, 2013

I've read great reviews fm users about CoQ10 and I understand that Ubiquinol is 6-8 times more potent than CoQ10, based on the reviews too. I decided to try out this product as it would more value for money if the potency claim is true. I'm a bit dissapointed that I didn't feel any difference other than the fact that my hair seems to be softer and don't get entangle, so there is no need to use hair conditioners nowadays. I'll try Doctor's Best CoQ10 for my next purchase as it has many great reviews and much cheaper.

100mg softgels size

Posted by Reviewer2839120 on Oct 21, 2010

Softgels size is too big and I'll order smaler 50mg's in the future.

Love the Product; Can't afford the Duty!

Posted by Reviewer3210660 on Dec 25, 2011

I really thought by limiting my purchase to $80 and having it shipped through USPS (like the hundreds of orders I have placed on other commercial products - just never supplements), I would avoid the additional handling and duty fees... Nope. Ouch. I don't think I will be ordering again. BUT..the PRODUCT is fantastic. So thank you for that. I'll just have to find something local.

High quality, but high price; questionable benefits

Posted by Reviewer3168863 on Jul 11, 2013

I exercise multiple days per week at high intensity. I also eat healthfully. I get compliments on my apparent fitness. However, I have persistently high LDL cholesterol. Taking one of these daily for several years has not had any affect on reducing my LDL level to within normal limits.

Ubiquinol

Posted by Reviewer2128613 on Feb 06, 2011

Glad to find a precursor to CQ 10

I'm switching to this

Posted by Reviewer1643599 on Feb 12, 2011

I'm switching to this after my CoQ10 runs out. I hear that it's easier to absorb if you are older. Haven't started yet. Definitely experienced improved mental agility with CoQ10. Will see with this.

I wonder wheather something has changed

Posted by CookForHealthNL on Aug 31, 2015

We have been using this product for over a year. We choosed it, because theoratically this one is the best for the lowest price. But recently we had the impression it didn´t work that well anymore. Maybe they changed something? Before it was great, both for my partner´s heart, my energy level and my moms periodontal disease. Now, the difference between taking it and not taking it is very small.