• Healthy Origins uses ubiquinol products manufactured exclusively by Kaneka Nutrients L.P, Pasadena, TX, USA.

• Reviews | English

No more heart palpitations !

Posted by Reviewer2494531 on Nov 01, 2011

I just turned 50 YO. Ive been taking Kaneka UbiquiNONE for 3 years. Ive had heart problems for the last 8 years and its been steadily been getting worse. in the last 2 years Ive had 3 episodes of many days of paplitations,arrhythmia and racing heart. The last episode 3 weeks ago was for 4 days,Scarred the crap out of me!!! I couldnt exercise as I normally would. I could hardly do anything. I would break out in a sweat and couldnt breath properly from walking 100 meters to the mailbox,when i walk 5K's 4 times a week. Also during this time,to try and feel my pulse in my left wrist was almost impossible. Its was so weak. So after doing some more research,i found out that Ubiquinol is what the body uses/needs after it converts it from Ubiquinone. However i had been taking over 200mgs of Kaneka Ubiquinone every day for nearly 3 years. As one researcher pointed out,some people cannot convert Ubiquinone TO Ubiquinol. I am also an undermethylator. So i ordered some Kaneka Ubiquinol,Healthy Origins. I know you will find this hard to believe,but 6 hours after my first 100mg tablet ,80% of my palpitations,arrhythmia and racing heart STOPPED. I couldnt believe it. My poor heart has been starving to death from a lack of CoQ10 Ubiquinol. Since starting this Ubiquinol,Ive learnt that it comes in hydrosoluble Q10 by Tishcon...thats 3 times more absorbed than standard Ubiquinol! Then there is lyposomal,which is 90% absorbed directly into the cells. Im trying that next. If you are using Ubiquinone from any company,you are wasting your time and money..its old technology. I know i used it for nearly 3 years. Go straight for hydrosoluble or lyposomal Ubiquinol. Do it for your heart !..no matter your age.

Great value for your money

Posted by Reviewer2079306 on Nov 09, 2007

The ubiquinol is up to 8 times more bio-available than the older ubiquinone.

Ubiquinol

Posted by Reviewer2278231 on Apr 11, 2011

This product keeps my at top speed all day with no sleep overs in the afternoon.

heart health

Posted by Reviewer1806442 on Aug 03, 2009

My parents both had heart problems and ubiquinol is supposed to help the heart as well be more absorable as we age. I just started so we will see. Health Origins is an excellent brand.

Heathly Origins, Ubiquinol 100mg

Posted by 4811971747363430666 on Jul 22, 2014

I eat ubiquinol in addition to ubiquinone-coenzyme Q10. I researched much about co-q10 and have much anecdotal information about this. A certain brand appears to move fast off the shelves in a store where I live. I had a minor stroke(TIA), I wondered if Co-Q10 helped to lessen the impact of TIA. After 2 weeks there was no physical signs of TIA.

So Far, So Good

Posted by 5540578648186222312 on Nov 05, 2014

I like that this is a soy free ubiquinol source, I definitely feel more alert and that digestion is better using this supplement.

Active form

Posted by 5461478078389654009 on Jun 09, 2015

Ordered this for my parents, as it is in active form.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2843776 on Dec 23, 2007

great in quality! but price is still too high.

good one

Posted by Reviewer1784628 on Mar 18, 2009

good choose!

Can't tell the difference

Posted by Reviewer2903784 on Jul 24, 2011

I take this because it's supposed to be doing some good but I don't feel any different for it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »