• Healthy Origins uses ubiquinol products manufactured exclusively by Kaneka Nutrients L.P, Pasadena, TX, USA.

• Reviews | English

No more heart palpitations !

Posted by Reviewer2494531 on Nov 01, 2011

I just turned 50 YO. Ive been taking Kaneka UbiquiNONE for 3 years. Ive had heart problems for the last 8 years and its been steadily been getting worse. in the last 2 years Ive had 3 episodes of many days of paplitations,arrhythmia and racing heart. The last episode 3 weeks ago was for 4 days,Scarred the crap out of me!!! I couldnt exercise as I normally would. I could hardly do anything. I would break out in a sweat and couldnt breath properly from walking 100 meters to the mailbox,when i walk 5K's 4 times a week. Also during this time,to try and feel my pulse in my left wrist was almost impossible. Its was so weak. So after doing some more research,i found out that Ubiquinol is what the body uses/needs after it converts it from Ubiquinone. However i had been taking over 200mgs of Kaneka Ubiquinone every day for nearly 3 years. As one researcher pointed out,some people cannot convert Ubiquinone TO Ubiquinol. I am also an undermethylator. So i ordered some Kaneka Ubiquinol,Healthy Origins. I know you will find this hard to believe,but 6 hours after my first 100mg tablet ,80% of my palpitations,arrhythmia and racing heart STOPPED. I couldnt believe it. My poor heart has been starving to death from a lack of CoQ10 Ubiquinol. Since starting this Ubiquinol,Ive learnt that it comes in hydrosoluble Q10 by Tishcon...thats 3 times more absorbed than standard Ubiquinol! Then there is lyposomal,which is 90% absorbed directly into the cells. Im trying that next. If you are using Ubiquinone from any company,you are wasting your time and money..its old technology. I know i used it for nearly 3 years. Go straight for hydrosoluble or lyposomal Ubiquinol. Do it for your heart !..no matter your age.

Great value for your money

Posted by Reviewer2079306 on Nov 09, 2007

The ubiquinol is up to 8 times more bio-available than the older ubiquinone.

Ubiquinol

Posted by Reviewer2278231 on Apr 11, 2011

This product keeps my at top speed all day with no sleep overs in the afternoon.

heart health

Posted by Reviewer1806442 on Aug 03, 2009

My parents both had heart problems and ubiquinol is supposed to help the heart as well be more absorable as we age. I just started so we will see. Health Origins is an excellent brand.

Better for older adults

Posted by 5020296703821539015 on Mar 11, 2014

I found no difference in energy levels between this and natural factors coq10. Then again, I am younger than 40.

Heathly Origins, Ubiquinol 100mg

Posted by 4811971747363430666 on Jul 22, 2014

I eat ubiquinol in addition to ubiquinone-coenzyme Q10. I researched much about co-q10 and have much anecdotal information about this. A certain brand appears to move fast off the shelves in a store where I live. I had a minor stroke(TIA), I wondered if Co-Q10 helped to lessen the impact of TIA. After 2 weeks there was no physical signs of TIA.

So Far, So Good

Posted by 5540578648186222312 on Nov 05, 2014

I like that this is a soy free ubiquinol source, I definitely feel more alert and that digestion is better using this supplement.

Active form

Posted by 5461478078389654009 on Jun 09, 2015

Ordered this for my parents, as it is in active form.

Healthy Origins, Ubiquinol

Posted by Reviewer1250334 on May 06, 2014

My husband and I have been taking Healthy Origins CoQ10 for years, however after reading about the benefits of Ubiquinol and the reviews on IHerb we decided to switch. We are still taking what is left of Co enzyme Q10 and will get onto the Ubiquinol. I will write a review once I have tried it.

ubiq

Posted by Reviewer1914762 on Feb 11, 2012

delighted with the product and the time it took to reach me.many thanks.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »