• Healthy Origins uses ubiquinol products manufactured exclusively by Kaneka Nutrients L.P, Pasadena, TX, USA.

• Reviews | English

A great natural product!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 06, 2014

My Wife takes this supplement and is very pleased with the results. She has more energy and feels better. Buying through iHerb is great. It saves a lot of time by just ordering online. We are very pleased. This product one of the more healthier Ubiquinol products on the market. A great economy price makes this product very competitive.

energy

Posted by Reviewer1100843 on Mar 13, 2014

gives good energy. iam nearing 56 and keeps me moving. highly recommended for middle age

good for me

Posted by beafawcett on Jun 13, 2014

This has been an excellent product for me. I have long term ME and am searching for ways to build my strength. This has helped significantly. It is like an energy pill in the morning. It allows me to take a higher dose of B12 as well. I can sometimes take 200mg but it seems too much for every day. maybe i will find that changes. these have been another step towards recovery for me. I had taken ubiquinone for some years but it had no discernible benefit. Given my age and illness this is not surprising. this and magnesium {Thompsons Ultra Magnesium which I wish iherb would stock} and B12 have been the most useful nutrients for me. i have found that I cannot take these in the evening. They are a stimulant for me and I don't sleep if I take them at night. But as morning boost they are wonderful and as a result I am able to begin building some of my wasted muscle tissue. and so glad they are soy free .

Good brand

Posted by 5762736140210674539 on Jul 17, 2015

I'm an older adult, so this is a good choice product for myself. I do not have heart problems, but due to my age I need to take supplements that are more easy to absorb. My husband is not a well person, so I give this to him as well to try and keep his heart strong. Healthy Origins is a very good product in my opinion, and I can only speak for myself and my husband.

Heathly Origins, Ubiquinol 100mg

Posted by 4811971747363430666 on Jul 22, 2014

I eat ubiquinol in addition to ubiquinone-coenzyme Q10. I researched much about co-q10 and have much anecdotal information about this. A certain brand appears to move fast off the shelves in a store where I live. I had a minor stroke(TIA), I wondered if Co-Q10 helped to lessen the impact of TIA. After 2 weeks there was no physical signs of TIA.

So Far, So Good

Posted by 5540578648186222312 on Nov 05, 2014

I like that this is a soy free ubiquinol source, I definitely feel more alert and that digestion is better using this supplement.

Better for older adults

Posted by 5020296703821539015 on Mar 11, 2014

I found no difference in energy levels between this and natural factors coq10. Then again, I am younger than 40.

Not yet a greater impact on the

Posted by 4681823501454588702 on Dec 09, 2013

Not yet a greater impact on the

100 mg. Ubiquinol

Posted by ShelleyP on Feb 25, 2010

Good pricing on this high quality 100 mg. ubiquinol.

Can't comment yet

Posted by 4766872620965520922 on Jun 09, 2015

I have not started using this product yet so can't comment. Will do later though.