• Healthy Origins uses ubiquinol products manufactured exclusively by Kaneka Nutrients L.P, Pasadena, TX, USA.

• Reviews | English

good for me

Posted by beafawcett on Jun 13, 2014

This has been an excellent product for me. I have long term ME and am searching for ways to build my strength. This has helped significantly. It is like an energy pill in the morning. It allows me to take a higher dose of B12 as well. I can sometimes take 200mg but it seems too much for every day. maybe i will find that changes. these have been another step towards recovery for me. I had taken ubiquinone for some years but it had no discernible benefit. Given my age and illness this is not surprising. this and magnesium {Thompsons Ultra Magnesium which I wish iherb would stock} and B12 have been the most useful nutrients for me. i have found that I cannot take these in the evening. They are a stimulant for me and I don't sleep if I take them at night. But as morning boost they are wonderful and as a result I am able to begin building some of my wasted muscle tissue. and so glad they are soy free .

A great natural product!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 06, 2014

My Wife takes this supplement and is very pleased with the results. She has more energy and feels better. Buying through iHerb is great. It saves a lot of time by just ordering online. We are very pleased. This product one of the more healthier Ubiquinol products on the market. A great economy price makes this product very competitive.

Excellent quality

Posted by 5713668091469380590 on May 05, 2015

My doctor recommended me this brand of Ubiquinol. It is of an excellent quality, 100 mg which is just the amount I need and for a fairly good prize. The service of Iherb is also excellent, very fast delivery (international).

GMO and Soy free! They really help with energy.

Posted by 5407917945385245687 on Apr 08, 2015

I have been taking these for maybe 2 years and they do the job very well. I generally take only 1 capsule with dinner (it is best absorbed with oils) and I feel great. When I had a very bad experience with my heart failing, almost no energy... I took 3 of these and lots of vitamin C per day and I got well in matter of days.

Good brand

Posted by 5762736140210674539 on Jul 17, 2015

I'm an older adult, so this is a good choice product for myself. I do not have heart problems, but due to my age I need to take supplements that are more easy to absorb. My husband is not a well person, so I give this to him as well to try and keep his heart strong. Healthy Origins is a very good product in my opinion, and I can only speak for myself and my husband.

very good

Posted by Vitaminssupplements on Dec 28, 2015

a very very good product! when you buy ubiqinol CoQ10 its very important that its from kaneka QH!

Significant improvement of energy

Posted by 4755692089755180795 on Dec 05, 2016

I began by taking twice a day for about two weeks and have noticed the improvement on energy. I don't feel dragging in the afternoon anymore except when I don't sleep well the night before. I will definitely recommend this and will keep buying.

Better for older adults

Posted by 5020296703821539015 on Mar 11, 2014

I found no difference in energy levels between this and natural factors coq10. Then again, I am younger than 40.

So Far, So Good

Posted by 5540578648186222312 on Nov 05, 2014

I like that this is a soy free ubiquinol source, I definitely feel more alert and that digestion is better using this supplement.

Heathly Origins, Ubiquinol 100mg

Posted by 4811971747363430666 on Jul 22, 2014

I eat ubiquinol in addition to ubiquinone-coenzyme Q10. I researched much about co-q10 and have much anecdotal information about this. A certain brand appears to move fast off the shelves in a store where I live. I had a minor stroke(TIA), I wondered if Co-Q10 helped to lessen the impact of TIA. After 2 weeks there was no physical signs of TIA.