Healthy Origins, Ubiquinol, 100 mg, 60 Softgels

Cholesterol medication and ubiquinol

Posted by Reviewer1510583 on Mar 27, 2011

I was ordered to take medication because of cholesterol. I was advised by my pharmacist to take ubiquinol to prevent muscle pain. And so far no pain has occured.

easy to take

Posted by Reviewer2490036 on Nov 27, 2010

this product is very helpful to the heart and doesn't seem to have any side effects like those felt from CoQ10. Thanks for stocking a very good product.

Davyd

Posted by Reviewer1495663 on Apr 06, 2011

My cardiologist suggested Ubiquinol as a for of CoQ10 8 years ago. The results speak for themselves. My heart output has never been better. Kudos to your product line.

Feels good inside!

Posted by Reviewer2467778 on May 19, 2011

Heard about Ubiquinol over CoQ10 especially if you're over the age of 35. Well, I'm still 24 and I'm taking it. It works! What can I say, I feel good about taking CoQ10/Ubiquinol, and Healthy Origins knows how to make those gel caps

I feel it!

Posted by Reviewer1520940 on Oct 08, 2012

I have been home recovering from hypothyroidism and adrenal fatigue for over two years now. I had finally found the right doctor, was eating the right foods and taking the right thyroid medication. I felt better and had more energy but just wasn't quite where I wanted to be. I need sustainable energy so I can get back to work! I had been a supplement rep for years and remembered how ubiquinol feeds our cells and helps with energy, amongst other things, and so I bought some. I chose this particular one because it is soy-free and I love iHerb! I felt more energized the very first day I took it! It has been a couple of weeks now and I feel SO much better! It's like my brain woke up! So I give Healthy Origins Ubiquinol 5 stars! :D