Healthy Origins, Ubiquinol ( Kaneka QH ), New Soy Free, Non-GMO Formula, 100 mg, 60 Softgels

comparison with Q10

Posted by Reviewer2555447 From Great Britain on Oct 25, 2008

I had to try this after all the marketing hype, sadly i have to say it works no better than healthy origins ordinary Q10 which is the best i have used. Ubiquinol may be usefull for people with digestion problems but otherwise no advantage is noticeable.I am not a doctor but have used Q10 supplements for 28 years and find it does help slow the ageing process.

ubiquinol review

Posted by Reviewer2762628 From Washington on Jun 30, 2011

I have gone through one half of the product and so far I have not noted in difference in my energy lever, my skin tone or any thing. I think this is just another scam on the public

Great Product, Great Price

Posted by Reviewer1465024 From California on May 03, 2011

I have been training for a marathon and this product has given me a bit more energy and much quicker recovery time. This is almost half the price they charge for similar products in the local markets. It arrived in about a day or two after ordering!!

Ubiquinol

Posted by Reviewer2652019 From Arizona on Jun 05, 2011

I have replaced CoQ10 with Uiquinol because it is more easily assimilated by older people.I like it and will continue to use it

Good brain supplement

Posted by Reviewer2315157 From Australia on Mar 22, 2011

My sister got me onto ths product. Have been taking it now for over 6 months..have found improvement in my mental focus and concentration.