• Healthy Origins uses ubiquinol products manufactured exclusively by Kaneka Nutrients L.P, Pasadena, TX, USA.

• Customer Ratings

The only Ubiquinol I found with 200 mg. in it.

Posted by Reviewer1748946 on Mar 29, 2010

Ordered for my husband who is on statin and beta blocker. It is hard to find a 200 mg potency. Since only a very little part of it is absorbed by the body unless taken with a lipid-fatty food, I decided to get more than the traditional 100mg concentration. Pretty good so far.

Healthy Origins CoQ10 Ubiquinol

Posted by Reviewer3113531 on Mar 31, 2011

I've only used the product for about 2 weeks so I can't really comment on results yet. For that reason, I did not rate the product 5 stars but I have high expectations. However, I reviewed several similar products and user coments before buying he product. The customer feedback on web sites,quality of the product, and the IHerb pricing were key to my decision to purchase.

no problems here

Posted by Reviewer1429445 on Jun 19, 2011

product seems to have made life a little easier only taken for a month,we will see

good product

Posted by Reviewer3287197 on Feb 24, 2012

always good value

Ubiquinol reverse effect of statin

Posted by 5047997862536425969 on Dec 13, 2015

This product is useful in reversing the effect of statin. It took me about two months of the supplements before seeing to see the results. I am taking together with Source Naturals, Acetyl L-Carnitine & Alpha-Lipoic Acid, 650 mg.

150 Softgels

Posted by Reviewer1994746 on Feb 17, 2010

Desearia mas adelante poder comprar Healthy Origins, Ubiquinol, 200 mg, 150 Softgels. pero no me lo puedn enviar a Spain.