• Healthy Origins uses ubiquinol products manufactured exclusively by Kaneka Nutrients L.P, Pasadena, TX, USA.

• Reviews | English

Impressive Endurance Boost

Posted by Reviewer2162864 on Jan 07, 2015

I live on Kauai Island in Hawaii. I spent all summer husking thousands of coconuts for tourists. This gave me the energy to power though 60 coconuts at a time on many occasions. I did not get tiered as fast. I no longer felt like I had to battle with my own fatigue. Pretty impressive for a women who is not trying to be a body builder.

dynamic

Posted by bobbienorthern on Feb 04, 2015

this has brought about very strong great changes in my body. This ubiquinol is so much better then CoQ10. It is like I have been given a new lease on life. The quality of my life has jumped from one to ten in less then a month. I am now able to exercise once again and feel like I am alive once again.

Ubiquinol

Posted by Reviewer2233049 on Nov 02, 2009

It is a product recomended for old age and also for all cancer patients along with their treatment.

The only Ubiquinol I found with 200 mg. in it.

Posted by Reviewer1748946 on Mar 29, 2010

Ordered for my husband who is on statin and beta blocker. It is hard to find a 200 mg potency. Since only a very little part of it is absorbed by the body unless taken with a lipid-fatty food, I decided to get more than the traditional 100mg concentration. Pretty good so far.

Are you Australian? There are much better products locally.

Posted by 4916542962901854095 on Nov 17, 2015

I need to take Ubiquinol and its affects on my wellbeing are apparent. I was using the local Biocuticals brand, which are great, but expensive. I tried these for a while and the strength is not equivelent to ( read not even as strong as) a 100mg Biocuticals brand. There are no US regulations on these health products, so you don't really know what you are getting. These are quite weak by comparison to the local brand. I guess you get what you pay for. I'm going to try some other brands from here. I'm done with this one.

Gives good energy

Posted by Reviewer1200463 on Apr 09, 2013

I am a 69 year old woman and take a lot of supplements and power foods, but if I forget my ubiquinol for more than a couple of days I start dragging. I notice a difference with this more than any other supplement. You feel like you have more strength and energy, but without any jitters.

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2545242 on Apr 21, 2013

This product is really good, I ran out recently and really noticed the difference.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2800481 on May 29, 2014

I give this to my husband

Bring on the energy

Posted by 5471008999060381735 on Apr 25, 2015

This is the first vitamin that I've noticed an actual effect from taking it. There's a definite increase in my energy levels, so I'm definitely happy with this product. I bought this in bulk and saved heaps. I also live in Australia and the products arrived within a few days.

Healthy Origins Ubiquinol perfect for me

Posted by Reviewer2123268 on Oct 24, 2011

Because I take a statin for cholesterol problem, I needed a quality CoQ10. I chose Healthy Origins Ubiquinol as it is well-priced, and the customer service is very good.