• Healthy Origins uses ubiquinol products manufactured exclusively by Kaneka Nutrients L.P, Pasadena, TX, USA.

• Customer Ratings

CO-Q10 for us older folks

Posted by Reviewer2953361 on May 18, 2011

For years I took "regular" CO-Q10....Then I learned about Ubiquinol...CO-Q10's better-half...it really does get into ones system and provide all it's benefits...I noticed immediately a "power boost" and now when I hike I'm not as slow and energy level stays higher for longer in my day...GIVE THIS A TRY...

Ubiquinol, 2oo mg.

Posted by Giordie on May 08, 2011

This is a better size milligram as I only need to take one a day to get the dose I require...many thanks.

Healthy Origins Ubiquinol 200 mg 60 softgels

Posted by Reviewer1534349 on Apr 21, 2011

I feel great and lot more active after using them

High Quality Product, Great Price

Posted by Reviewer2561507 on Apr 05, 2011

I have to take CoQ10 because it gets depleted from my Rx. I am very satisfied with iherb's prices and shipping. I will continue to order from here.

Healthy Origins CoQ10 Ubiquinol

Posted by Reviewer3113531 on Mar 31, 2011

I've only used the product for about 2 weeks so I can't really comment on results yet. For that reason, I did not rate the product 5 stars but I have high expectations. However, I reviewed several similar products and user coments before buying he product. The customer feedback on web sites,quality of the product, and the IHerb pricing were key to my decision to purchase.

COQ 10

Posted by Reviewer1921408 on Mar 11, 2011

I have no problems with this delivery as non with any others in the past. Whatever I have bought the delivery has been always efficient. I am going to try the Ubiquinol COQ 10 for a while to see if it can help me with my fibromyalgia, so I will give it 3 stars for the time being, if it works, of course I will tick a few more.

very happy

Posted by Reviewer1771109 on Mar 07, 2011

I live in Australia and the goods arrived about 4 days after I placed the order. The caps are small and easy to swallow;great value. Will definitely order again.

Best Price and Very Good Product!

Posted by Reviewer2575513 on Feb 28, 2011

I've been buying this for some time and hope iherb continues to sell it. It's hard to beat for the price!

Hard to say if did any improvement

Posted by Reviewer2356581 on Sep 08, 2010

I ordered 3 bottles, for myself, dad and my brother. We were hoping for recovery for dad who has been taking statins for many years and whos muscles in his legs are very much gone due to C10-deficiency research has shown as a probable reason. Well so far, nothing much, maybe a slight improvement, hard to say, more time needed. The product itself was clean and nice. Good impression of bottle and pills. Delivery, quite fast, even all the way to sweden. Impressed!

Excellent value

Posted by Reviewer2331661 on Sep 04, 2010

iHerb gets it right again - great product, price and service!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »