Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Healthy Origins, Ubiquinol, 200 mg, 60 Softgels

no problems here

Posted by Reviewer1429445 on Jun 19, 2011

product seems to have made life a little easier only taken for a month,we will see

Healthy Origins CoQ10 Ubiquinol

Posted by Reviewer3113531 on Mar 31, 2011

I've only used the product for about 2 weeks so I can't really comment on results yet. For that reason, I did not rate the product 5 stars but I have high expectations. However, I reviewed several similar products and user coments before buying he product. The customer feedback on web sites,quality of the product, and the IHerb pricing were key to my decision to purchase.

150 Softgels

Posted by Reviewer1994746 on Feb 17, 2010

Desearia mas adelante poder comprar Healthy Origins, Ubiquinol, 200 mg, 150 Softgels. pero no me lo puedn enviar a Spain.

Hard to say if did any improvement

Posted by Reviewer2356581 on Sep 08, 2010

I ordered 3 bottles, for myself, dad and my brother. We were hoping for recovery for dad who has been taking statins for many years and whos muscles in his legs are very much gone due to C10-deficiency research has shown as a probable reason. Well so far, nothing much, maybe a slight improvement, hard to say, more time needed. The product itself was clean and nice. Good impression of bottle and pills. Delivery, quite fast, even all the way to sweden. Impressed!

COQ 10

Posted by Reviewer1921408 on Mar 11, 2011

I have no problems with this delivery as non with any others in the past. Whatever I have bought the delivery has been always efficient. I am going to try the Ubiquinol COQ 10 for a while to see if it can help me with my fibromyalgia, so I will give it 3 stars for the time being, if it works, of course I will tick a few more.