Healthy Origins, Ubiquinol ( Kaneka QH ), New Soy Free, Non-GMO Formula, 200 mg, 60 Softgels

150 Softgels

Posted by Reviewer1994746 From Spain on Feb 17, 2010

Desearia mas adelante poder comprar Healthy Origins, Ubiquinol, 200 mg, 150 Softgels. pero no me lo puedn enviar a Spain.

Hard to say if did any improvement

Posted by Reviewer2356581 From Sweden on Sep 08, 2010

I ordered 3 bottles, for myself, dad and my brother. We were hoping for recovery for dad who has been taking statins for many years and whos muscles in his legs are very much gone due to C10-deficiency research has shown as a probable reason. Well so far, nothing much, maybe a slight improvement, hard to say, more time needed. The product itself was clean and nice. Good impression of bottle and pills. Delivery, quite fast, even all the way to sweden. Impressed!

COQ 10

Posted by Reviewer1921408 From Australia on Mar 11, 2011

I have no problems with this delivery as non with any others in the past. Whatever I have bought the delivery has been always efficient. I am going to try the Ubiquinol COQ 10 for a while to see if it can help me with my fibromyalgia, so I will give it 3 stars for the time being, if it works, of course I will tick a few more.

Unsure about these

Posted by brobin From Australia on Jun 26, 2012

Bought these to trial if they might assist with relieving muscle weakness. They haven't helped me. I can't say that they I have noticed any beneficial effect for me. Probably better suited for someone who has a clinical need for this type of product. They certainly haven't harmed me in any way.

Ok

Posted by Reviewer1720465 From Virginia on Sep 30, 2008

I am still alive after taking a few pills so I guess that is a good thing. I have no way to judge this product so I have no comment other than it was delivered on time and with out any damage.