• Healthy Origins uses ubiquinol products manufactured exclusively by Kaneka Nutrients L.P, Pasadena, TX, USA.

• Customer Ratings

Healthy oriigns Ubiquinol, 50mg

Posted by Reviewer1926198 on Aug 06, 2014

I use this for an elderly dog as part of her boost-up diet. She eats it readily and looks very good for her age. Her only problem last vet-check was a pulled muscle from romping around too energetically!

Works for my Father.

Posted by Reviewer2814834 on Aug 24, 2011

I use these myself for cardiovascular support and blood pressure so I can't say it makes much difference for me at age 40; however, my father has had a couple heart attacks that have slowed him down and he's notated a definite difference in his energy levels, particularly compared to regular CoQ10. Best price I've seen as well.

Using it to repair damage done by cholesterol-lowering drugs

Posted by Reviewer2116014 on Aug 11, 2009

We bought this size because its easier for my 88 yo mother to swallow and this brand seems to be one of the few that IS in its true reduced form. My mother was on a cholesterol-lowering drug for almost 3 years and suffered from a variety of nasty side effects which included muscle loss/destruction, memory loss and congestive heart failure. She stopped the drug 8 months ago in Dec08. So far, she has been taking 4 to 6 capsules per day and we are noticing some small memory improvement and her heart is a lot stronger than it was.

more energy

Posted by Reviewer2595025 on Mar 16, 2008

I feel I noticed more energy right away. Once, I took it with some other products when my chest felt like it got congested all of a sudden and I had a coughing spurt. It left right away. I believe the Ubiquinol made the difference. The price is nice, too. I'll have it for at least a couple of months.

MR MELVIN MILLER

Posted by Reviewer3327425 on Dec 25, 2008

HAVE NOTHING BUT PRAISE FOR UBIQUINOL.THE RESULTS HAVE BEEN POSITIVE,WOULD RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT TO EVERYONE!!!!!

CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer2272766 on Jan 19, 2009

This is a CoQ10 that actually works well for me. My body tolerates it well and I am very happy with it. Many Thanks.

JOHN C.

Posted by Reviewer1064031 on Jul 04, 2008

BEST COQ-10 I EVER USED FOR THE PRICE.

Great dosage, great price

Posted by Reviewer2197931 on Apr 28, 2009

OK, so I wanted to take 100mg of Ubiquinol per day, and I didn't want to pay a lot of money. This dosage allowed me to take it at two separate times throughout the day for maximum absorption and effectiveness, at a price much better than competitors. Thanks HO!

Great price!

Posted by MikeMember on Dec 21, 2009

Great product at a great price.

great product

Posted by Reviewer3104652 on Nov 09, 2009

I take it just few weeks, but feel more energy, I've taken CoQ10 before, but since I've learned that it does n't help me as much as Ubiquinol, I changed for it and I am happy I did it. It is great product and what is more important.....the price is very, very good.... keep production on... It is really pity, that in Ireland we have nothing like that available to buy in any chemist... They even don't know about the difference!!!!!!!! God bless..