• Healthy Origins uses ubiquinol products manufactured exclusively by Kaneka Nutrients L.P, Pasadena, TX, USA.

• Reviews | English

Better Than the Regular CQ10.

Posted by Reviewer3136403 on Jan 28, 2009

I have used cQ10 for years and really noticed a difference when I started using the ubiquinol form. There is a reason why it is more expensive than the regular CQ10, but Healthy Origins has a reasonable price. Will keep buying as long as iherb carries.

Ubiquinol results

Posted by Reviewer2852047 on Sep 18, 2009

Excellent results after using this Ubiquinol product (HOG-36462)! My diabetes sugar numbers have come down quite a bit and I feel better all the way around!!! I have recommended this product to several close friends already & will continue to do so!

Works for my Father.

Posted by Reviewer2814834 on Aug 24, 2011

I use these myself for cardiovascular support and blood pressure so I can't say it makes much difference for me at age 40; however, my father has had a couple heart attacks that have slowed him down and he's notated a definite difference in his energy levels, particularly compared to regular CoQ10. Best price I've seen as well.

more energy

Posted by Reviewer2595025 on Mar 16, 2008

I feel I noticed more energy right away. Once, I took it with some other products when my chest felt like it got congested all of a sudden and I had a coughing spurt. It left right away. I believe the Ubiquinol made the difference. The price is nice, too. I'll have it for at least a couple of months.

I think I'm almost sensing something

Posted by Reviewer2631717 on Apr 19, 2008

I used the ordinary Q10 before this one. At the same strength this more expensive Ubiquinol seems to give the same barely perceptible increase in energy that the cheaper Ubiquinone gave. I guess this means that I can metabolize them all equally well and my body is not too deficient in Q10. Pretty good for a senior! The price is very good. Minnie from Cannuckenland (that's north of the border)

Good Value

Posted by Reviewer2580814 on Apr 21, 2011

Didn't notice any increase of energy from this product, but know it's good for my liver.

Hooray

Posted by Reviewer2582217 on Jul 16, 2012

Healthy Origins put the healthy back in their product by eliminating soy and reformulating to a non-GMO content. I applaud the larger, more cost effective economy sized product and wish more manufacturers' would follow suit.

Great price!

Posted by MikeMember on Dec 21, 2009

Great product at a great price.

great product

Posted by Reviewer3104652 on Nov 09, 2009

I take it just few weeks, but feel more energy, I've taken CoQ10 before, but since I've learned that it does n't help me as much as Ubiquinol, I changed for it and I am happy I did it. It is great product and what is more important.....the price is very, very good.... keep production on... It is really pity, that in Ireland we have nothing like that available to buy in any chemist... They even don't know about the difference!!!!!!!! God bless..

Ubiquinol is Best!

Posted by Reviewer3064455 on Jul 09, 2010

Medical sources say ubiquinol is the best form of CoQ10. Healthy Origins offers this source at an unbeatable price. We have bought this for several years now. My husband and I are in our early 50's and take avg 1/day for healthy levels. Ubiquinol is also naturally found in meats, so it is good to have both in your dietary regimen. The 50 mg is a good dose because you can go up or down as you see fit.