• Healthy Origins uses ubiquinol products manufactured exclusively by Kaneka Nutrients L.P, Pasadena, TX, USA.

• Reviews | English

Better Than the Regular CQ10.

Posted by Reviewer3136403 on Jan 28, 2009

I have used cQ10 for years and really noticed a difference when I started using the ubiquinol form. There is a reason why it is more expensive than the regular CQ10, but Healthy Origins has a reasonable price. Will keep buying as long as iherb carries.

Healthy oriigns Ubiquinol, 50mg

Posted by Reviewer1926198 on Aug 06, 2014

I use this for an elderly dog as part of her boost-up diet. She eats it readily and looks very good for her age. Her only problem last vet-check was a pulled muscle from romping around too energetically!

Works for my Father.

Posted by Reviewer2814834 on Aug 24, 2011

I use these myself for cardiovascular support and blood pressure so I can't say it makes much difference for me at age 40; however, my father has had a couple heart attacks that have slowed him down and he's notated a definite difference in his energy levels, particularly compared to regular CoQ10. Best price I've seen as well.

more energy

Posted by Reviewer2595025 on Mar 16, 2008

I feel I noticed more energy right away. Once, I took it with some other products when my chest felt like it got congested all of a sudden and I had a coughing spurt. It left right away. I believe the Ubiquinol made the difference. The price is nice, too. I'll have it for at least a couple of months.

I think I'm almost sensing something

Posted by Reviewer2631717 on Apr 19, 2008

I used the ordinary Q10 before this one. At the same strength this more expensive Ubiquinol seems to give the same barely perceptible increase in energy that the cheaper Ubiquinone gave. I guess this means that I can metabolize them all equally well and my body is not too deficient in Q10. Pretty good for a senior! The price is very good. Minnie from Cannuckenland (that's north of the border)

JOHN C.

Posted by Reviewer1064031 on Jul 04, 2008

BEST COQ-10 I EVER USED FOR THE PRICE.

MR MELVIN MILLER

Posted by Reviewer3327425 on Dec 25, 2008

HAVE NOTHING BUT PRAISE FOR UBIQUINOL.THE RESULTS HAVE BEEN POSITIVE,WOULD RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT TO EVERYONE!!!!!

CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer2272766 on Jan 19, 2009

This is a CoQ10 that actually works well for me. My body tolerates it well and I am very happy with it. Many Thanks.

Ubiquinol is Best!

Posted by Reviewer3064455 on Jul 09, 2010

Medical sources say ubiquinol is the best form of CoQ10. Healthy Origins offers this source at an unbeatable price. We have bought this for several years now. My husband and I are in our early 50's and take avg 1/day for healthy levels. Ubiquinol is also naturally found in meats, so it is good to have both in your dietary regimen. The 50 mg is a good dose because you can go up or down as you see fit.

Great price!

Posted by MikeMember on Dec 21, 2009

Great product at a great price.