Healthy Origins, Ubiquinol, 50 mg, 150 Softgels

great product

Posted by Reviewer3104652 on Nov 09, 2009

I take it just few weeks, but feel more energy, I've taken CoQ10 before, but since I've learned that it does n't help me as much as Ubiquinol, I changed for it and I am happy I did it. It is great product and what is more important.....the price is very, very good.... keep production on... It is really pity, that in Ireland we have nothing like that available to buy in any chemist... They even don't know about the difference!!!!!!!! God bless..

EXcellent Cell Support

Posted by Reviewer2495622 on Mar 11, 2010

Ubiquinol is good for cell regeneration and as I have read a very good antioxidant since it has an extra electron to fix that hay wire cell looking for a partner.

Ubiquinol is Best!

Posted by Reviewer3064455 on Jul 09, 2010

Medical sources say ubiquinol is the best form of CoQ10. Healthy Origins offers this source at an unbeatable price. We have bought this for several years now. My husband and I are in our early 50's and take avg 1/day for healthy levels. Ubiquinol is also naturally found in meats, so it is good to have both in your dietary regimen. The 50 mg is a good dose because you can go up or down as you see fit.

CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer1653509 on Jan 11, 2011

Since this is the more bioavailable form of CoQ10, I find Healthy origins brand the best, and most reasonable cost for the quantity and all around value.

Good Value

Posted by Reviewer2580814 on Apr 21, 2011

Didn't notice any increase of energy from this product, but know it's good for my liver.