• Healthy Origins uses ubiquinol products manufactured exclusively by Kaneka Nutrients L.P, Pasadena, TX, USA.

• Customer Ratings

Great for "Sensitive" folks

Posted by treater on Aug 18, 2010

My system is very sensitive. I have tried the common Co-Q 10, (Ubiquinone) which your body must convert into Ubiquinol. Evidently I have a problem with conversion. (it made me feel ill) This Ubiquinol is the CONVERTED form of Co-Q 10...your liver does not have to work to assimilate it into it's useable form. Absolutely no ill effects, and I notice a positive mood change and wonderful sustained energy level. This is one supplement that I will surely continue taking.

Ubiquinol

Posted by Reviewer2607730 on Aug 08, 2010

Excellent product, real benefits, I will continue to use.

Ubiquinol is Best!

Posted by Reviewer3064455 on Jul 09, 2010

Medical sources say ubiquinol is the best form of CoQ10. Healthy Origins offers this source at an unbeatable price. We have bought this for several years now. My husband and I are in our early 50's and take avg 1/day for healthy levels. Ubiquinol is also naturally found in meats, so it is good to have both in your dietary regimen. The 50 mg is a good dose because you can go up or down as you see fit.

CoQ 10

Posted by Reviewer1524585 on Jun 22, 2010

Appear to be good value & effective, recommended to try

Great for Red Yeast Rice/cholesterol lowering!

Posted by Reviewer2900043 on Jun 03, 2010

this works really well with the Red Yeast Rice to lower cholesterol.

Good value

Posted by Reviewer1057865 on May 13, 2010

The price is certainly right and it is effective. At 50mg there is not much noticeable difference but at 200mg I definitely felt a power boost after about 3 to 4 hours. I have something else I take to potentiate the product as well. As basic CoQ10 products I would recommend it.

Got it for my Mom and self

Posted by BrendaYoumans on May 10, 2010

My Mom said she didnt notice a difference, but after one week she took her blood pressure and it was down and so far has stayed down.Great stuff

Works for me

Posted by Reviewer3049143 on Mar 23, 2010

I chose this product because I need 100 mg per day and this way I can break it up into AM & PM dosages.

Just the right size

Posted by Reviewer3341064 on Mar 20, 2010

As this is the recomended amout for a day as preventive and support, I was happy to find such a big choice at i-herb. The quality is difficult to judge for me.

Good stuff, I like.