New To iHerb?

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Ubiquinol has helped me!

Posted by Reviewer1759128 on Mar 01, 2011

This product has reduced my restless leg syndrome dramatically, and has helped my husband's leg cramps. Having used it only a couple of months, we are satisfied with the results so far.

Best price!

Posted by Reviewer1549374 on Dec 10, 2008

You have the best price and quality of any supplier that I could find on the internet. My wife has a mitochondrial disease that requires her to take mega-doses of supplements in order to survive. Your product helps her enormously. Far better absorbtion than with ubiquinone. I wish the price was cheaper, but your's is the lowest I could find.

Excellent product.

Posted by Reviewer2080952 on Aug 14, 2010

Had read about this product and have found it to very beneficial. Have steadied my blood pressure and lost the tired feeling I have suffered from. Expensive but certainly worth it. I would recommend this product.

COQ10

Posted by Reviewer2285230 on Dec 10, 2010

It likes it in a conscientious price.

New to me

Posted by Reviewer1526191 on Apr 09, 2011

This is the first time I've ordered this product. I am sure I'll have to take it awhile to realize the full benefits. May review it again after I've taken it longer.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »