Extremely convenient

Posted by sugarcrusted on Mar 24, 2016

I take at least 20000IU a day as I'm always indoor, the higher dosage within each capsule makes it easier for me as I no longer have to swallow 4 capsules each time! It appears my body is unbalanced in a lot of ways, so taking the vitamin D alone didn't solve my issues of fatigue, insomnia, and eczema. But I will continue taking it because I know I'm definitely deficient in it based on my indoor lifestyle.

Muito Boa

Posted by 5577893591498078716 on May 11, 2015

Recomendo a mesma. Tomo vitamina D devido a necessidade médica. Meus níveis ficaram normais após o uso.

Best vitamind D

Posted by 5422740280574757772 on Mar 28, 2015

Love these soft gel vitamind d3 vitamin.

great

Posted by Soundolove on Feb 27, 2015

Another great product.

Northern Europeans

Posted by 5022086831207481363 on Dec 18, 2014

I have been very prone to getting a bit down over the last few winters here in Ireland. It was recommended that i should take these by somebody who had started taking them 3 years earlier and they have not been sick since. My mood has improved as has my feeling of well being and i too have not been ill for the period that i have been taking them, which i think is about 3 months. Definitely a game changer.

Awesome brand vitamin D

Posted by 5152741119683886137 on Aug 30, 2014

I am a registered nurse and thyroid patient who has low vitamin D levels.Vitamin D play a big role in thyroid health. These softgels are awesome,good quality and easy to swallow. My levels went from 19 to 94 in 3 months and stabalized better than prescription D2 (50,0000 twice weekly).Because my dose is 50,000 twice weekly,I purchased the 10,000 IU. My nails grew,my skin started looking like a newborn and was less dry. I also purchased the 5,000 IU for my mother and aunt who love them and had seen a difference from the other brand they used. Hospitals usually use generic medications unless they only come in a particular brand name so I am not stuck on brand names that work the same as the generic but this brand is top notch. I do not write many reviews on anything but Healthy Orgins has a good product here and deserves a high-five.Good job. The price is also awesome thanks iherb!

Easy good source of D

Posted by 5521814736891210612 on Aug 19, 2014

These are lovely little caplets easy to swallow and I know I feel better with some virtual sun in my life!

This product got my vitamin D -levels up

Posted by Reviewer2669685 on Jun 25, 2014

I got my blood vitamin D -levels tested two days ago and my level was 133 nmol/litre. I have been using this product every four days which means my daily intake has been 2500 IU (62,5 micrograms). So I can truly recommend this one because it really works!

Good, very good

Posted by 5667387287731267987 on Jun 21, 2014

About me - I am 33 and have a manageable chronic endocrine problem. I function relatively normal but was often too tired, could not concentrate, lacked appetite, was underweight. I figured that maybe these are side effects of my health issues. About vitamin D3 - I read a few articles, some reports - it's all out there, accessible (Dr. Oz for beginning). These opened my eyes. I don't get enough sun exposure, I spend most of my life indoors and also in my region we get 4-5 months of dimmed sunlight. Conclusion - I started a high dose of vitamin d3 and I could feel and see the results: better mood and appetite, gained a few pounds. I also supplemented minerals and took l-glutamine. In the sunny summer days I cut down the dosage, 1 every 2-3 days. About this brand - softgels, easy to take, large quantity, nice price. I took natrol's before and switched to these because of the price-quantity advantage.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1867804 on Feb 14, 2014

It is good value and keeps my vitamin D levels great.