お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Healthy Origins, Vitamin D3, 10,000 IU, 120 Softgels

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1873524 on Jun 17, 2011

I was using 1000iu of vit D3 which wasn't doing much. This 10,000iu product has had an affect on my mood - feel less depressed on this one.

Awesome brand vitamin D

Posted by 5152741119683886137 on Aug 30, 2014

I am a registered nurse and thyroid patient who has low vitamin D levels.Vitamin D play a big role in thyroid health. These softgels are awesome,good quality and easy to swallow. My levels went from 19 to 94 in 3 months and stabalized better than prescription D2 (50,0000 twice weekly).Because my dose is 50,000 twice weekly,I purchased the 10,000 IU. My nails grew,my skin started looking like a newborn and was less dry. I also purchased the 5,000 IU for my mother and aunt who love them and had seen a difference from the other brand they used. Hospitals usually use generic medications unless they only come in a particular brand name so I am not stuck on brand names that work the same as the generic but this brand is top notch. I do not write many reviews on anything but Healthy Orgins has a good product here and deserves a high-five.Good job. The price is also awesome thanks iherb!

Best Vitamin D supplement for your money

Posted by morganwellinger on Jan 24, 2012

This is the only vitamin D brand I have ever used, and I've never been more satisfied. Great quality for your money, highly recommended!

Love the higher dosage

Posted by Reviewer1354429 on Dec 03, 2011

I have been vit D deficient and 400IU was ridiculously low. Glad to have the 10,000IU!

Vitamin D goodness

Posted by brobin on Jun 26, 2012

Maximum recommended daily allowance of Vitamin D supplement in a one-a-day capsule. Brilliant for us Australians who can't buy these higher dose sizes off the shelf from the shops. The price is also excellent value. Buy a couple of bottles.