Healthy Origins, Vitamin D3, 10,000 IU, 120 Softgels

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1873524 on Jun 17, 2011

I was using 1000iu of vit D3 which wasn't doing much. This 10,000iu product has had an affect on my mood - feel less depressed on this one.

Awesome brand vitamin D

Posted by 5152741119683886137 on Aug 30, 2014

I am a registered nurse and thyroid patient who has low vitamin D levels.Vitamin D play a big role in thyroid health. These softgels are awesome,good quality and easy to swallow. My levels went from 19 to 94 in 3 months and stabalized better than prescription D2 (50,0000 twice weekly).Because my dose is 50,000 twice weekly,I purchased the 10,000 IU. My nails grew,my skin started looking like a newborn and was less dry. I also purchased the 5,000 IU for my mother and aunt who love them and had seen a difference from the other brand they used. Hospitals usually use generic medications unless they only come in a particular brand name so I am not stuck on brand names that work the same as the generic but this brand is top notch. I do not write many reviews on anything but Healthy Orgins has a good product here and deserves a high-five.Good job. The price is also awesome thanks iherb!

Good, very good

Posted by 5667387287731267987 on Jun 21, 2014

About me - I am 33 and have a manageable chronic endocrine problem. I function relatively normal but was often too tired, could not concentrate, lacked appetite, was underweight. I figured that maybe these are side effects of my health issues. About vitamin D3 - I read a few articles, some reports - it's all out there, accessible (Dr. Oz for beginning). These opened my eyes. I don't get enough sun exposure, I spend most of my life indoors and also in my region we get 4-5 months of dimmed sunlight. Conclusion - I started a high dose of vitamin d3 and I could feel and see the results: better mood and appetite, gained a few pounds. I also supplemented minerals and took l-glutamine. In the sunny summer days I cut down the dosage, 1 every 2-3 days. About this brand - softgels, easy to take, large quantity, nice price. I took natrol's before and switched to these because of the price-quantity advantage.

Best Vitamin D supplement for your money

Posted by morganwellinger on Jan 24, 2012

This is the only vitamin D brand I have ever used, and I've never been more satisfied. Great quality for your money, highly recommended!

Love the higher dosage

Posted by Reviewer1354429 on Dec 03, 2011

I have been vit D deficient and 400IU was ridiculously low. Glad to have the 10,000IU!