Awesome brand vitamin D

Posted by 5152741119683886137 on Aug 30, 2014

I am a registered nurse and thyroid patient who has low vitamin D levels.Vitamin D play a big role in thyroid health. These softgels are awesome,good quality and easy to swallow. My levels went from 19 to 94 in 3 months and stabalized better than prescription D2 (50,0000 twice weekly).Because my dose is 50,000 twice weekly,I purchased the 10,000 IU. My nails grew,my skin started looking like a newborn and was less dry. I also purchased the 5,000 IU for my mother and aunt who love them and had seen a difference from the other brand they used. Hospitals usually use generic medications unless they only come in a particular brand name so I am not stuck on brand names that work the same as the generic but this brand is top notch. I do not write many reviews on anything but Healthy Orgins has a good product here and deserves a high-five.Good job. The price is also awesome thanks iherb!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1873524 on Jun 17, 2011

I was using 1000iu of vit D3 which wasn't doing much. This 10,000iu product has had an affect on my mood - feel less depressed on this one.

Good, very good

Posted by 5667387287731267987 on Jun 21, 2014

About me - I am 33 and have a manageable chronic endocrine problem. I function relatively normal but was often too tired, could not concentrate, lacked appetite, was underweight. I figured that maybe these are side effects of my health issues. About vitamin D3 - I read a few articles, some reports - it's all out there, accessible (Dr. Oz for beginning). These opened my eyes. I don't get enough sun exposure, I spend most of my life indoors and also in my region we get 4-5 months of dimmed sunlight. Conclusion - I started a high dose of vitamin d3 and I could feel and see the results: better mood and appetite, gained a few pounds. I also supplemented minerals and took l-glutamine. In the sunny summer days I cut down the dosage, 1 every 2-3 days. About this brand - softgels, easy to take, large quantity, nice price. I took natrol's before and switched to these because of the price-quantity advantage.

This product got my vitamin D -levels up

Posted by Reviewer2669685 on Jun 25, 2014

I got my blood vitamin D -levels tested two days ago and my level was 133 nmol/litre. I have been using this product every four days which means my daily intake has been 2500 IU (62,5 micrograms). So I can truly recommend this one because it really works!

Northern Europeans

Posted by 5022086831207481363 on Dec 18, 2014

I have been very prone to getting a bit down over the last few winters here in Ireland. It was recommended that i should take these by somebody who had started taking them 3 years earlier and they have not been sick since. My mood has improved as has my feeling of well being and i too have not been ill for the period that i have been taking them, which i think is about 3 months. Definitely a game changer.

Best vitamind D

Posted by 5422740280574757772 on Mar 28, 2015

Love these soft gel vitamind d3 vitamin.

Best Vitamin D supplement for your money

Posted by morganwellinger on Jan 24, 2012

This is the only vitamin D brand I have ever used, and I've never been more satisfied. Great quality for your money, highly recommended!

Love the higher dosage

Posted by Reviewer1354429 on Dec 03, 2011

I have been vit D deficient and 400IU was ridiculously low. Glad to have the 10,000IU!

Vitamin D goodness

Posted by brobin on Jun 26, 2012

Maximum recommended daily allowance of Vitamin D supplement in a one-a-day capsule. Brilliant for us Australians who can't buy these higher dose sizes off the shelf from the shops. The price is also excellent value. Buy a couple of bottles.

My sun during the winter

Posted by MSloveniaEurope on Mar 08, 2013

I can not tell how much I like this Vitamin D3! Soft gels are small, easy to swallow, there is no taste after that. My mood improved, will be taking it until late spring, then sun will be sufficient for my level of Vitamin D in my body. Highly recommend this product.