Healthy Origins, Vitamin D3, 10,000 IU, 360 Softgels

Great product ant price

Posted by Reviewer1234602 From Great Britain on Feb 22, 2010

I have waited until I had my Vitamin D level re-tested as I wanted to comment on the efficacy of the product as well as the excellent service from iHerb. When I started taking these softgels, my level was 18 ng/ml and after taking one a day for 6 weeks, it is now 72 ng/ml - so I can safely say that they have worked for me! It is great to be able to buy 10,000IU capsules as they aren't available in the UK, and the price is excellent. If you are ordering from the UK and are in a hurry to receive your order, it is better to pay the extra for DHL shipping, as the ordinary post took 10 days, even though iHerb shipped the order the day I placed it.

Execelente Produto - Excellent Product

Posted by ClickParaDesconto on Jul 22, 2013

Excelente Produto. Estou usando para o tratamento de Esclerose Multipla. Juntamente com a Omega 3 e outros suplementos. Se voce esta comprando no Brasil, fique tranquilo que voce receba com toda a seguranca. Veja meu link acima se for sua primeira compra. Excellent Product. I'm using for the treatment of Multiple Sclerosis. Together with Omega 3 - dha-500 and other supplements.

Lifesaver

Posted by NurseEmily From Tennessee on Jun 28, 2012

As a nurse we didn't learn much about vitamin d in school and I have never had a doctor check it. So after seeing patient after patient with no vit d I checked mine and the level was 11. I live in the south, wear no sunscreen, and I'm outside daily and I had no vit d. After this product my level was 80, I no longer felt tired or yawned in the afternoon, and I FELT AMAZING. I took a rx dose which was 50,000 units 3 times a week for 3 weeks then once weekly for 3 weeks. I then had enough to take one daily for months all for less money than the rx d2 would have cost. I recently ordered my 2nd bottle and the package was stolen. I didn't even have to speak with iherb they sent me a new package within a week, but I could already feel the fatigue coming back. So you definitely feel it. It also helps prevent cancer, heart disease,osteoperosis...which I had osteopenia few years ago(i am in my 20's) this years check was normal and thats the only thing I have changed.

Superb

Posted by Reviewer2147464 From Switzerland on Apr 20, 2010

Everyone should be taking this everyday. Forget what the current RDA is. Vitamin D (actual not a vitamin as the body makes it) is absolutely essential in literally thousands of processes in the human body. In this day of suncream and skin cancer, you just can't get enough from the sun. This 10,000 IU is called Clinical Strength, but don't let that fool you. This is about the basic needed to keep you healthy. Besides D is stored in the liver and useable later... and is non-toxic. Trust me... you may be getting enough D to keep you from getting rickets, but unless you are taking 5-15,000 IU per day you are not getting the full benefit of this wonderous proto-hormone.

Muito bom - very good.

Posted by ClickAquiParaDesconto on Jul 22, 2013

Muito bom , usando para o tratamento de esclero multipla. Very good one. Using for MS treatment.