FINALLY A GOOD EXPERIENCE

Posted by 4745946546308050361 on Jul 04, 2013

Comparing to my 1st order, which bring so many problems, because the gap among iherb services (emails, site, personal update and so on), by now, as everything was ok,my order arrived ok. Unfortunately I am still upset to be charged for a situation created by Iherb. I am doing a treatment to autoimune disease taking high doses of this vitamin D, like so many brazilians. Then, I will buy many bottles from now and hope not having problems anymore.

Very good!

Posted by 5626041842540990894 on Jul 22, 2013

This can not missing in your home.

Posted by marcosandrey on Aug 23, 2013

I would love to be able to talk a bit of this vitamin. Of course it is not a vitamin itself, And yes the more potent hormone that your body produces. The recommended daily dose for the disease industry (pharmaceutical industry) is 400 IU. Definitely this disease Industry not want your well being. Let's think: If you stay under the sunlight just 15 minutes you will be able to produce 10,000 IU of this hormone. Imagine if one day all you stay in the sun without sunscreen. How many thousand IU you do not produce? And even so you never had any problem. So it is clear that the industry of the disease, do not want to be cured you. but many diseases for you to buy more drugs to treat diseases caused by lack of "vitamin" D. Think about it!!!

Best Vitamin-D3. EVER!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013

A LIFE saver! 10,000 IU = 250 mg! 12 or 24 months! * 5,000 IU = 125 mg = amount recommended by leading Vitamin-D researchers, like Tohtori Matti Tolonen / Finland. You can take this every other day. If you have a CANCER, like Melanoma, even 250mg is not too much. * 360 softgels = 24 months! * Highly-absorbable liquid softgel form! Easy to swallow! * Working night shift since 1997 has definitely kept me from getting my fair share of sun. I didn't even realize how deficient I was, until it literally felt like I was dying! I mean ZERO energy. It was a struggle just to get out of bed or do simple tasks. Not to mention the foggy brain, dry lifeless skin & hair, forgetfulness, and feeling depressed. Originally I thought it was a thyroid issue but had that ruled out then discovered my vitamin D levels were ridiculously low. I have been taking this supplement for approx 2 months now & it has really given me my vigor & zest for life back! I feel like a whole new person. I recommend everyone get their vitamin D levels checked if you are at risk for being deficient like I was. Who knew such a tiny little pill could make such a huge difference? . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

Excelente produto

Posted by 5274397899508385459 on Jul 29, 2012

excelente produto da Iherb amo os produtos Iherb.

Unique size

Posted by 5708907911560394663 on Jul 14, 2012

I like the brand, ease of swallowing and 10K IU.

Super Strength and Super Value

Posted by philbeer on Jun 23, 2012

I take this product atleast once a day. Its enough to last me for a year. Living indoors, and working long hours i dont often get to see enough adequate sunlight to maintain my vitamin D levels. Taking this product with the Essential Oil of Orange, i maximise my absorption of it, to increase my chances of maintaining health Vit D levels.

Great Product !!

Posted by Reviewer2176326 on Mar 22, 2012

I just had received my newest 25-hydroxy Vitamin D test report. Before I started taking vitamin D3, my level was 29 ng/mL (insufficient). After taking one softgel a day for 10 weeks, now it increase to 83 ng/mL !! And I feel much energy and no colds yet. I plan to drop back down to two days one softgel, because I want it to be in the range of 55-80. I'm glad to find this great product. Great price too.

vit d3

Posted by Reviewer2723056 on Apr 13, 2013

I'm very pleased with this product.

Saving so much money!

Posted by 5137628598505236054 on Nov 25, 2012

OMG i was spending ten times the cost of this product every year on D3. So happy that I can get this in australia.