excelent

good product

Great Product

Posted by 5249793661095896668 on Jan 01, 2013

Great product

Lovin the sunshine vit in Canada

Posted by WendySpezowka-pez584 on Nov 07, 2012

I am a believer of vit D and take it in high doses in the winter as I dont get out much!! I love to start my winter, or really its only fall but looks and feels like winter , with 50,000 IU which really is only 50 mg and then take atleast 10,000 IU daily or more if I start to feel down or sick this boosts my immunesystem and asssists me from getting sick!! I have not missed work in over 15 years from being sick and contribute this product to helping me alot to accomplish this!! I did crash from a vit d deficiency back many years ago and when I spend all day outside day after day in the spring summer and part of fall absorbing my vit d , as I do child care , I was shocked to crash in the middle of October!! I thought Id have plenty of vit D to get me through the winter months this was back when the reccomended daily intake was 500 iu . I will never forget how I felt .... I suddenly couldnt cope with life I was crying and told my husband I couldnt take care of my daycare or our specialneeds daughter.It was a devestating experience and was lucky to have a mother I babysat for tell me it looked like I was low in vit D !! So that AM I took 1000 iu of vit D and all the insecurities in my head went away ,then in the afternoon I took another 1000 IU and I felt calmer in control of my feelings and my sore muscles just vanished!! Then thru reasearch I understood that it takes 24 hours for vit d to be aborbed from our skin but if we shower with soap it washes it off , water wont do this but soap will!! My pitfall, as that year I had started to shower every evening rather than every second evening!!Plus I learned that in just 15 min in the sun we create 10,000 iu of vit D SO I know taking 10000 iu in the winter is definitely not going to hurt me !!:)) Great convenient product!! Love it:))

Excelent quality

Posted by 4617394294036613773 on Sep 11, 2012

My vitamin D3 levels were very low and my doctor wanted it get higher from 25ng/mL to 150ng/ml. Taking those vitamins my levels hit the goal in one and a half month, so they are very effective.

Vitamin D3

Posted by Reviewer3298014 on May 23, 2012

good staff.

Good products

Posted by Reviewer1362622 on May 24, 2012

It's a doctor's recomendation, must be very good.

Take one per day with food

Posted by DeanaS on Jun 04, 2012

This brought my blood levels up to 71 which makes me happy. Probably #1 thing you can do for health is get your D levels up to 70, or if your health is very bad up to 100. I've heard you can get toxic after that so please be sure to have your blood levels checked whether taking this or not.

Posted by Reviewer1998541 on Nov 02, 2011

1 year supply with this amount of money is a bargain, I've recommended this strong D-vitamin product to many friends of mine.

Great price

Posted by Reviewer2544390 on May 25, 2010

This is something my mom told me about Vit D3 being available at a higher dosage. It prevents me from taking quite a few of the lower dosage. Very convenient :)

Healthy Origins, Vitamin D3, 10,000 IU, 360 Softgels

Posted by Reviewer2920779 on Dec 18, 2011

Perfecy product and delivery, recommend!