Best Vitamin-D3. EVER!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013

A LIFE saver! 10,000 IU = 250 mg! 12 or 24 months! * 5,000 IU = 125 mg = amount recommended by leading Vitamin-D researchers, like Tohtori Matti Tolonen / Finland. You can take this every other day. If you have a CANCER, like Melanoma, even 250mg is not too much. * 360 softgels = 24 months! * Highly-absorbable liquid softgel form! Easy to swallow! * Working night shift since 1997 has definitely kept me from getting my fair share of sun. I didn't even realize how deficient I was, until it literally felt like I was dying! I mean ZERO energy. It was a struggle just to get out of bed or do simple tasks. Not to mention the foggy brain, dry lifeless skin & hair, forgetfulness, and feeling depressed. Originally I thought it was a thyroid issue but had that ruled out then discovered my vitamin D levels were ridiculously low. I have been taking this supplement for approx 2 months now & it has really given me my vigor & zest for life back! I feel like a whole new person. I recommend everyone get their vitamin D levels checked if you are at risk for being deficient like I was. Who knew such a tiny little pill could make such a huge difference? . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

Great Value

Posted by Reviewer1759549 on Oct 19, 2010

To get this formulation of D3 for the price is remarkable. D3 is critical and low D3 is the cause of many chronic illnesses.

Healthy Origins, Vitamin D3 10,000IU

Posted by KIKICHEN on Apr 05, 2011

It's a good to help your bone. Let your body away from Cancer.

helped with slippery discs

Posted by 4900995127144737755 on Dec 12, 2014

in combination with magnesium , it strengthened my back nerves so I have no more back pain

Works fine

Posted by MarlonW on Mar 04, 2016

The vitamin D3 from Healthy Origins works well for me. I combine it with vitamin K2 and magnesium. Energy levels are up.

Great

Posted by 5353448804543688346 on May 20, 2016

I Love these

Psoriasis help!

Posted by psoriasis on Jan 24, 2014

5 000 IU of vitamin D3 daily is the dosage many people take. Since the vitamin D is fat-soluble it is recommended to take it with the meal (the best is with fat containing meal). The studies showed that even 10 000 - 20 000 IU daily is safe dosage for many people long-term. The body will create up to 20 000 IU in 30 minutes when the skin exposed to the sun during the sunny summer day. However the natural production of vitamin D in the skin is self-regulated so it is not the same to take 20 000 IU daily and be exposed to the sun for 30 minutes or more. However personally I would take just one capsule with the main meal.

Very important for health

Posted by 4670253484812210227 on Mar 16, 2014

Use lanolin to have vitamin D But it seems that there are no problems in using lanolin. This case is not suitable for allergic people. High doses of vitamin D can increase calcium in the arteries. Consult your doctor about it. Vitamin D prevents over a dozen diseases and health conditions. (osteoporosis, cancer, diabetes, multiple sclerosis and other). Vitamin D is safe, even when taken in supplement form, because it is a vitamin / natural hormone that the body recognizes. Studies indicate that each increase to 1,000 IU / day resulted in the addition of 10 ng / ml increased blood levels of vitamin D.

Vitaminado ! Excelente !

Posted by 5181576585179921403 on May 22, 2014

Recomendo ! É excelente ! Prático e Econômico ! Já utilizo a 30 meses !

Posted by 5269726473839815205 on Jan 04, 2013