Dose

Posted by Reviewer2580814 on Jan 26, 2010

Nice, high clinical dose.

Great Value

Posted by Reviewer1759549 on Oct 19, 2010

To get this formulation of D3 for the price is remarkable. D3 is critical and low D3 is the cause of many chronic illnesses.

Healthy Origins, Vitamin D3 10,000IU

Posted by KIKICHEN on Apr 05, 2011

It's a good to help your bone. Let your body away from Cancer.

Exactly what I needed

Posted by Reviewer1899806 on Jun 08, 2011

I was stuck in a rut for 6 months, if not verging on depression. I am a very resilient person, usually positive and uplfited mood. In the end, it was a vitamin d deficiency due to not getting enough sunlight. Your probably produces this naturally, so if you're always outside, you probably don't need it.

Best Vitamin-D3. EVER!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013

A LIFE saver! 10,000 IU = 250 mg! 12 or 24 months! * 5,000 IU = 125 mg = amount recommended by leading Vitamin-D researchers, like Tohtori Matti Tolonen / Finland. You can take this every other day. If you have a CANCER, like Melanoma, even 250mg is not too much. * 360 softgels = 24 months! * Highly-absorbable liquid softgel form! Easy to swallow! * Working night shift since 1997 has definitely kept me from getting my fair share of sun. I didn't even realize how deficient I was, until it literally felt like I was dying! I mean ZERO energy. It was a struggle just to get out of bed or do simple tasks. Not to mention the foggy brain, dry lifeless skin & hair, forgetfulness, and feeling depressed. Originally I thought it was a thyroid issue but had that ruled out then discovered my vitamin D levels were ridiculously low. I have been taking this supplement for approx 2 months now & it has really given me my vigor & zest for life back! I feel like a whole new person. I recommend everyone get their vitamin D levels checked if you are at risk for being deficient like I was. Who knew such a tiny little pill could make such a huge difference? . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1531069 on Feb 15, 2013

I am supplementing on Vit D for at least 4 years now after I found I was low. Regular 1000IU from a pharmacy do not do anything for me. I used to take this supplement daily until my level reached 69. Now I just maintain it by taking one softgel every other day. Price-quantity ratio is great. Lasts for a long time. Very pleased.

Posted by IsabelOliveira on Jan 04, 2013

Vitaminado ! Excelente !

Posted by 5181576585179921403 on May 22, 2014

Recomendo ! É excelente ! Prático e Econômico ! Já utilizo a 30 meses !

great price

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Dec 15, 2016

Effectively raise the low level of this vit.

Great product, good price.

Posted by 5502074956781429298 on Oct 10, 2013

I just started taking this and it feels good. Last year I used the 5,000IU but feeling the need to be "on top" this winter I switched to 10,000IU. This is as close to a 5star product you can get.