Small & potent

Posted by Reviewer1105890 on Apr 12, 2009

This vitamin D3 capsule is great because it is so small & yet has 2400 ius. Be aware, that it is NOT vegetarian, if that is a concern of yours.

Easy to swallow high dosage

Posted by Reviewer1133232 on Apr 11, 2009

I like the high dosage in such an easy to swallow supplement because I have MS and need high doses of vitamin D

25-OH levels

Posted by Reviewer2249481 on Apr 03, 2009

I take enough (7200 IU) to bring my 25-OH D levels to 55 ng/ml. This is optimum for most people. Make sure to have your 25-OH levels measured by a reliable lab.

Not sure

Posted by Reviewer3111774 on Mar 28, 2009

I started breaking out in a rash from any oil based vitamin d that I would take including this one so I have discontinued use. I am going to try the regular tablets. I am hypersensitive so it might work for you evne though it did not for me.

H.O. Vit. D 3 2400 I.U.

Posted by Reviewer3033077 on Mar 11, 2009

This has helped me with arthritic joints at a high dose of 4800 i.u. per day. It is very worthwhile taking

Love these!

Posted by Reviewer1429209 on Feb 28, 2009

I just got my first order of these vitamin D capsules after all the press on how much we need more vitamin D, and living in northern Indiana we sure don't get it from the sun this time of year. I really liked that these have healthy olive oil in them instead of soybean oil as many other do. I have been taking them for a week and a half and can already tell a big difference in how I feel, AND the cold virus I was fighting for over a month is gone! A great product, I will be ordering more for sure!

love it

Posted by Reviewer1303455 on Feb 26, 2009

Great source of D3

Send to wrong address

Posted by Reviewer2175819 on Feb 24, 2009

You did not ship to shipping address--This caused my family in Ky.to have to reship them to me in Fl.--Costing extra shipping cost-- Gerri Badenhausen

Vitamin D3

Posted by Reviewer1536521 on Feb 04, 2009

This is a great value for this supplement. My husband and I read where Vitamin D3 was a important addition to our vitamin regimen.

Great