Healthy Origins, Vit D 3, 24000 IU

Posted by Reviewer1052580 on Nov 13, 2008

I take D3 to better my calcium absorption

Vitamin D

Posted by Reviewer2618397 on Jan 18, 2009

I have added this supplement to my daily intake of vitamins. It seems to be making a difference as I feel better overall and have not gotten any of the colds or coughs that I have been exposed to since I've been taking it.

Vitamin D3 without the softgel

Posted by Reviewer2905725 on Oct 14, 2009

I live in the south, have many food allergies and Celiac disease - a frightening combination! For the last year I have been trying to get a viable, vitamin D from my doctors. My docs gave up after several different tablet, gel and drop formulations left me ill, in gastro distress or were not absorbed. I set out on my own looking for a formulation that I would not react to. I spoke to pharmacists and searched the web. Finally, I found a solution - your Healthy Origins Vitamin D3 based on olive oil! I cut the gels and release the oil onto my food. No allergic reactions, no digestive pain. Amazing! I am so glad I found your product and didn't leave my health in the hands of my doctors.

25-OH levels

Posted by Reviewer2249481 on Apr 03, 2009

I take enough (7200 IU) to bring my 25-OH D levels to 55 ng/ml. This is optimum for most people. Make sure to have your 25-OH levels measured by a reliable lab.

Stomach Friendly

Posted by Reviewer3274568 on Apr 14, 2009

So far so good. Hopefully when I have my next bonedensity scan in a year or so, these Vitamin D3 softgels will have proven themself to me. The softgels are super easy to swallow for anyone with a problem or dislike of taking vitamins/supplements. I have a touchy stomach and these softgels have not bothered me at all. I think the ordering procedure, pricing and delivery was excellent.

great option

Posted by Reviewer2874534 on Jun 23, 2013

I've been using the higher dose (5000 IU) every other day and trying to remember when I took it and when I didn't. This is the perfect dose for every day! With lupus, I have to avoid sun exposure and my Vit D levels were quite low. I figure they should be where they need to be, now!

Healthy Origins, Vitamin D3, 2,400 IU, 120 Softgels

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Mar 08, 2014

THE MUST for those who live with little natural sunshine like me :( But why 4 stars? It has 2,400 IU and I think it's a bit too much. I took it just because of the price. We overseas residents must calculate because of customs fees, so only this was possible to take this time. I hope I don't get too much of it, will use it 3 times a week or similar.

good

Posted by Reviewer2277351 on Jan 26, 2011

Small, powerful, don't feel much difference but feel good about taking what we hear we need in the Northeast during winter.... Think it's in a olive oil base, I stay away from soy oil based products.

Easy to swallow :)

Posted by Reviewer1500565 on Jan 29, 2011

These are so small they go down nicely. I double the recommended dose during the winter and it seems to help a LOT with energy and 'winter blues'.

Vitamin D3

Posted by Reviewer1716507 on May 18, 2011

Double the strenght and cheaper then in Australia and half the price