A perfect gift...

Posted by NarnianGirl on Apr 21, 2010

This is small enough to pass around as a gift to someone not aware of the importance of vit D. Easy to pack and send. I am ordering several more ... Granted, the bigger bottle is more cost-effect, but even this is remarkably cheaper than much weaker vit D products available in my country.

Trying for the first time.

Posted by Reviewer3106204 on Mar 28, 2010

Healthy Origins have proven to be fine products. This Vitamin D3 had the amount of IU's I was looking for. The price is reasonable considering the high quality.

the best I've used

Posted by Reviewer2653023 on Mar 07, 2010

I was looking for a vitamin d capsule that wasn't too small as they're hard to get out of the bottle. These are just right and provide a good dose as well.

GREAT PRODUCT!!!

Posted by Reviewer2073869 on Jan 21, 2010

This is an extremely good product and very cheap. I noticed a difference within the first week I started!!

Healthy Origins, Vitamin D3, the life saver

Posted by Reviewer2330141 on Jan 17, 2010

I recently purchased 15 bottles of this product, five years worth, because it has most probably saved my girlfriend's life. She has celiac disease and because she was allergic to most of the oils that other types of Vitamin D were infused in--pineapple oil and safflower oil, to name a few--she was unable to tolerate those other types of Vitamin D. They resulted in severe intestinal discomfort, and she had to stop taking them. Because Healthy Origins Vitamin D is infused in olive oil, perhaps the only oil, now, that she can tolerate, she has been able to take them. For four months now she has been taking them. She no longer has muscle cramps all over her body, because the Vitamin D is working. After over a year's absence, she has started working out at the gym. She has more endurance, less physical discomfort, and sees her life opening rather than closing. I never knew what a difference a little container of Vitamins could make. Every time I open up the cabinet and see the containers piled up, I smile and am thankful. The expiration date on the vitamins is, November 2012. She can only use up to six containers out of the 15 between now and then. I bought the extra ones to support Healthy Origins in their sale of their olive oil infused Vitamin D3. Please don't stop selling them!

Small easy to swallow

Posted by Reviewer2772584 on Jan 16, 2010

My daughter is sensitive to large pills, but these are small and go down easy.

I can't say enough about Vitamin D3

Posted by Reviewer2013255 on Jan 13, 2010

I always take a minimum of 5,000 units a day of Vitamin D, more in winter, so this is a great way to take 2 per day. My primary care physician assesses by blood level of Vitamin D evey 4 months to assure I keep within the 50-60 range at all times for optimum health.

Very happy

Posted by Reviewer1405051 on Nov 30, 2009

Product arrived quickly. Everything was as advertised. Pills are easy to swallow with no digestive upset.

5 Star product

Posted by Reviewer1509499 on Nov 30, 2009

5 star product

Good price and quality

Posted by Reviewer1471429 on Nov 29, 2009

Very nice dietary suppliment for us who don't get much (enough) sunlight during winter time.