Healthy Origins, Vitamin D3, 2,400 IU, 360 Softgels

Effective!

Posted by Reviewer2834623 on Dec 12, 2007

I went from 24 nmol/L to 141 nmol/L by taking two of these tablets a day for two months! and cant beat the value!

vitamin D

Posted by Reviewer3334299 on May 29, 2008

It has helped me get my life back on trac. I was sluggish ,my bones hurt-espacially in my feet, & it was hard to even think-after 3weeks I feel like my old self again not like an aging Senior

Best value around

Posted by Reviewer3224104 on Oct 18, 2008

I have been taking Vitamin D3, 2,400 IU, 360 Softgels for 6 months. Gone from 25 nmol/L to 110nmol/L taking 2 per day. Equivalent in any pharmacy obtained Vit D3 costs 3 -4 times as much (including shipping). Been using iHerb for over a year, products and service are fantastic. Ellis, Westerna Australia

Poor experience with this product

Posted by Reviewer2139248 on Jan 23, 2010

I had been taking another D3 product which elevated my serum vitamin D levels nicely. This form was a powdered/capsule form of D3 made by a well known company. After switching over to the D3 made by Healthy Origins, in the liquid gel cap, my serum D levels, taking the same exact dose, plummeted to my old levels. I then switched back again to my powdered capsule form and my levels of D increased again to normal ranges. Conclusion: This product was not absorbed or converted into my plasma and did not work. For that reason, I will not purchase this product again. As I stated, all my results were obtained through regular and reliable blood testing. I gave this product a one star rating.

Healthy Origins, Vit. D3, 2400IU. So far, so good.

Posted by Reviewer2875423 on Mar 19, 2009

I am rating this product on a previous order, recieved before Winter set in. This is the first winter that, so far, I have NOT had 'flu. I refused the 'flu "jab" because I suspected that it always left me with mild 'flu-like symptoms about a week after the shot. Usually, by this time of year, I have had at least two infections. None so far this winter to date, I am keeping my fingers crossed!. So far, excellent product!. Thank You.