Best Vitamin-D3 EVER.

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013

A LIFE saver! 5,000 IU = 125 mg! 120 Gels = 4 months! * 5,000 IU = 125 mg = amount recommended by leading Vitamin-D researchers, like Tohtori Matti Tolonen / Finland. * 120 softgels = 4 months! * Highly-absorbable liquid softgel form! Easy to swallow! * Working night shift since 1997 has definitely kept me from getting my fair share of sun. I didn't even realize how deficient I was, until it literally felt like I was dying! I mean ZERO energy. It was a struggle just to get out of bed or do simple tasks. Not to mention the foggy brain, dry lifeless skin & hair, forgetfulness, and feeling depressed. Originally I thought it was a thyroid issue but had that ruled out then discovered my vitamin D levels were ridiculously low. I have been taking this supplement for approx 2 months now & it has really given me my vigor & zest for life back! I feel like a whole new person. I recommend everyone get their vitamin D levels checked if you are at risk for being deficient like I was. Who knew such a tiny little pill could make such a huge difference? . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

Healthy Levels of Vitamin D

Posted by Reviewer1080081 on May 22, 2012

This dosage of 5000 Units of Vitamin D3 boosted My Vitamin D Blood level to the Highest range within just 4 weeks, Although higher dosage is required for a lot of Adults. In this Case, to Balance any possible Excess,. It is Best to Consume at least 50 000 Units Twice a week of Real vitamin A from Animal origin (Beef Liver) to Avoid Any trouble that might be linked to Excess of vitamin D3 for Anyone like Me for whom the 5000 IU per Day may be just Slightly too high.

Great product but do use it with vitamine K

Posted by puurnatuurlijkleven on Oct 25, 2014

Many people nowadays are deficient in vitamin D. Vitamin D is mainly produced through exposure to large body parts to direct sunlight. People who are struggling with various symptoms like depression, tiredness, mood swings etc might want to check their vitamin D levels. Dr. Mercola, a dr. I have come to appreciate a lot, has many good articles found on his webpage on how to use vitamin D and vitamin K to enhance your health. Especially in the colder months it can be useful to supplement with vitamin D.

Great high dosage D3

Posted by Reviewer1971715 on Oct 22, 2009

This is a great quilty product if you are looking for higher dosage of D3. The pills are small and are easy to swallow.

From Finland

Posted by Reviewer2722553 on Nov 18, 2009

Yes. Vitamin works. Delivery time was two Weeks. Good.

cronic pain

Posted by Reviewer1247661 on Nov 23, 2009

taking 10,00iu with 2 fish oil to fight chronic pain of arthritics ,working great

good

Posted by 5469863765132493026 on Nov 21, 2014

These are easy to take gelcaps with max D3 for the flu season. Forget the flu shots... take this instead! Great price as wel

cheap!

Posted by sav430 on Jun 26, 2012

Everyone should take D3. This product is definedly not ruined with price.

Life saver.

Posted by lyferus on Apr 15, 2015

If you live in Singapore, you would know how costly Vitamin D is. Not only is this affordable, but its 5,000 IU per dose. Thumbs up for this product!

This product is a fake... doesn't work...

Posted by Reviewer2203336 on Dec 12, 2010

My husband was taking this daily... for months... just had a blood test... the doctor told us he has LOW vitamin D levels. We are switching brands in a hurry.