Good Price

Posted by Reviewer2371998 on Apr 28, 2010

I love the product and the price. There is no price to put on feeling better.

good

Posted by 5612782135206448467 on Jul 07, 2016

good product

Good price and strength

Posted by Reviewer2416129 on Aug 16, 2011

This is a good brand and 5000 IU is a good strength. I also like that it's a softgel not a tablet. Your body assimilates the softgel better so you get more of the benefits. I switched from this brand to Doctor's Best (can't remember why). I'm switching back to this brand because my D3 level dropped. Apparently this brand is better.

mood inhancer

Posted by Reviewer2417295 on Nov 21, 2009

definitely improved my moods,living in a country with little sunshine,and we need the sun to synthesis vitamin d so it has to be supplemented.

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1975763 on Oct 02, 2010

These are great for squeezing out on to my son's food so he doesn't realize he is taking a vitamin. Since the IU is very high, I don't worry about not getting the full amount out of the capsule. I also take these myself, although I have read that taking a very high IU of Vitamin D3 should only be done under a doctor's supervision. It is usually recommended that high does be done short-term to "get up to speed" and then the dose should be reduced.

D3

Posted by Reviewer1983368 on Dec 11, 2010

every adult person needs 5,000 IU daily. this brand is exellent, and so does price!

I love only the best .

Posted by onlythebest on Jan 29, 2015

buying 360 gels of it is simply waste of money .120 are enough for a year .

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1990443 on Feb 13, 2011

I ordered Vitamin D3 and other items from here, and guarantee I will be buying again. The package arrived in Brazil quickly. Iherb is the best.

A necessary item

Posted by 5762736140210674539 on Jun 30, 2015

I have taken a Vitamin D supplement for years on days that I do not have time to get some 'sun' time. I can't quote all the benefits of Vitamin D, but it is one of the most important nutrients we need for our health. If a person lives in the Northern regions of our world where there are winter months, and a person stays indoors during that time, then it is imperative that a person take a Vitamin D supplement. Or if a person lives where there is a lot of sun all year round, but has an indoor job and still doesn't get much sun exposure then it is still important to take a supplement of Vit D. There are a lot of good sources of this info.

Tanksssss