Helps raise levels

Posted by Reviewer1115165 on Oct 23, 2012

brought me from a 22ng/ml to 41ng/ml in a few months time.

I have a few people taking this dose...

Posted by DoctorMav on Oct 27, 2012

...and their serum Vitamin D levels are improving from quite attrocious levels. In Australia, you should aim to have a minimum reading of 100 nmol/L (in US this is equivalent to 40 ng/mL). The best source of Vit D is sunlight (when sun is directly overhead). Get it regularly but never to point where it burns you. Consider taking astaxanthin to boost your skin's ability to resist damage from free radicals.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer3195489 on Feb 22, 2012

Really effective. Living in north without winter sun, I could really see the difference. Energy levels went up and no flue this winter. I was eating this softgels with butter and fatty meals. That way vitamin D gets easily to the system.

Vitamin D3

Posted by Reviewer2981997 on Sep 20, 2011

These are a must up north, facing another long , cold and dark winter again.

Stick to 2000 or 1000

Posted by Reviewer1404708 on Jun 05, 2013

I think 5000IU is too much for someone to take for more than 2 weeks. I would recommend the 1000 or 2000 unless your doctor has said otherwise.

I have not noticed any effect

Posted by nikolina on Apr 04, 2014

Don't really know what I was expecting, but I have not noticed any effect... I will NOT PURCHASE AGAIN! If you find my review in any way helpfull, please hit YES below my comment (where it says "Was this review helpful to you?"). Thank you!

Good vit D product

Posted by NBPT100 on Jan 13, 2016

Much has been written on vitamin D so I will not go into it here. This is a decent d product as it uses healthy oils and ingredients. Get your D measured before you decide what dosage is best for you. 5000 i.u's may or may not be an appropriate dosage for you. I only give this 4 stars because I like a liquid form of vitamin D better than this product. It is more cost effective and you can adjust you dose as needed. This is a good deal at the special trial price. Go to my iHerb home page to see what D product I recommend and read more about the many benefits of D. If this was helpful kindly click the YES button and see my iHerb page for more value added reviews. Peace and good health.

good price

Posted by Reviewer1427486 on Apr 30, 2012

using these to boost my family's immune system. still too early to tell if it's helping but i'd buy these again.

Excellent Product

Posted by 5063856433421179793 on Jun 26, 2014

I'm using almost 2 weeks ago and already feel a decrease in pain.

Great product and awesome value for money

Posted by 5197983817811876263 on Jun 25, 2013

I got this in one of the trials and it's fantastic. I've tried many brands and to have one like this that I could trial and with such a great and understandable ingredients list made me happy to give this brand a try. Have to say I'll be returning to purchase too.