Helps raise levels

Posted by Reviewer1115165 on Oct 23, 2012

brought me from a 22ng/ml to 41ng/ml in a few months time.

I have a few people taking this dose...

Posted by DoctorMav on Oct 27, 2012

...and their serum Vitamin D levels are improving from quite attrocious levels. In Australia, you should aim to have a minimum reading of 100 nmol/L (in US this is equivalent to 40 ng/mL). The best source of Vit D is sunlight (when sun is directly overhead). Get it regularly but never to point where it burns you. Consider taking astaxanthin to boost your skin's ability to resist damage from free radicals.

Vitamin D3

Posted by Reviewer2981997 on Sep 20, 2011

These are a must up north, facing another long , cold and dark winter again.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer3195489 on Feb 22, 2012

Really effective. Living in north without winter sun, I could really see the difference. Energy levels went up and no flue this winter. I was eating this softgels with butter and fatty meals. That way vitamin D gets easily to the system.

Stick to 2000 or 1000

Posted by Reviewer1404708 on Jun 05, 2013

I think 5000IU is too much for someone to take for more than 2 weeks. I would recommend the 1000 or 2000 unless your doctor has said otherwise.

I have not noticed any effect

Posted by nikolina on Apr 04, 2014

Don't really know what I was expecting, but I have not noticed any effect... I will NOT PURCHASE AGAIN! If you find my review in any way helpfull, please hit YES below my comment (where it says "Was this review helpful to you?"). Thank you!

Excelente !

Posted by 5181576585179921403 on May 22, 2014

Recomendo ! Meu filhos utilizam e não houve nenhum problema ! Muito bom !

Excellent Product

Posted by 5063856433421179793 on Jun 26, 2014

I'm using almost 2 weeks ago and already feel a decrease in pain.

Great product and awesome value for money

Posted by 5197983817811876263 on Jun 25, 2013

I got this in one of the trials and it's fantastic. I've tried many brands and to have one like this that I could trial and with such a great and understandable ingredients list made me happy to give this brand a try. Have to say I'll be returning to purchase too.

Recommended product!

Posted by KurtJacobsen on Oct 31, 2014

The softgels are small and easy to swallow. I also like, that the filler is pure cold pressed olive oil. The bottle was deform when it arrived, but the package wasn't damaged, so it must have happened either at iHerb or during manufactoring. It's not a problem as such, as the safety seal was intact and the product seems OK. The bottle is relatively small, but it could easily have been even smaller to help the environment, since the small softgels only cover the bottom. I take one softgel every day. I take mine in the morning, because vitamin D is also known to affect daytime/nighttime rhythm. I'm perfectly happy with it, and will purchase again when it runs low. In modern life with indoor work, most people rarely expose their skin to the sun. It is suggested, that 80% of americans (and probably the rest of the world as well) are deficient i vitamin D, with severe health damage. Most adults should supplement with at least 2000 IU per day at summertime, and at least 4000 IU at winter.