Healthy Origins, Vitamin D3, 5,000 IU, 360 Softgels

Great Value

Posted by Cyberoo From Australia on Apr 11, 2013

Helps me to maintain normal Vitamin D levels after being diagnosed with a deficiency last year.

Great value and a years supply!

Posted by NaturalMum From Australia on May 16, 2013

When you buy vitamin D supplements watch out for cheap brands that use D2 instead of cholecalciferol aka D3. I've done my research and D2 is poorly absorbed so much more (I've read up to 4 times as much) is needed for the same effect and taking that much could lead to Vitamin D toxicity. Stick with good ol' safe D3 and even better get some sun on your skin as much as possible and save the supplement for winter or days when you just can't get outside. Please click 'yes' if you found this helpful and click my NaturalMum link above for more reviews on natural beauty products, vitamins and supplements.

I can feel this working

Posted by Reviewer1506472 From Texas on Jun 27, 2012

When taking a couple of these before bed I really sleep well (which is unusual for me). I have low thyroid and adrenal and low testosterone (I'm female) and my dr. suggested I might be low on vitamin d. When researching I found lots of information about how important vitamin d is and how many people are low on it. I also found a connection between low vitamin d and low testosterone. Very interesting. . .

A necessity if you have low D levels!!!

Posted by Reviewer1373671 From Colorado on Oct 28, 2010

These pills of sunshine have changed my life. Before these, I was constantly tired, depressed (for no reason), had acne and was achy all the time. It was hard to scrape myself out of bed, let alone live a fulfilling life. These little pills have been a miracle; I'm talking night and day. I take 2 of these a day with magnesium and I'll NEVER stop. What a difference... I have energy; the acne is gone; my joints and back feel terrific. Love this sup and iherb. Thanks!

Haven't got it

Posted by Reviewer2424998 From Norway on Jun 02, 2012

Do not order this if you live in Norway. It will be stopped in the norwegian toll.