Vitamin D R US

Posted by Reviewer3281948 on Jul 07, 2012

When my doctor recommended I take Vitamin D, I went to Iherb for a natural version. I am a 5 year cancer survivor, so I try to do things that are healthy for my body. I have a problem with tablets because of acid reflux, so I will thrilled with the small size of these softgels. They are easy to swallow with no bad aftertaste. They also come in a large bottle, so you don't have to reorder every month. I think they are a great product and have them on my shopping list ready to reorder for when I finally run out.

Great Product. Open my page for an exclusive offer for new customers

Posted by Reviewer2343376 on Jul 23, 2013

I bought this from Iherb as I could not get a similar strength in Australia. My viamin d levels were really low, experiencing severe bone pain and tiredness. Feeling much better within weeks and have had my vitamin d levels tested again recently and they are above normal.No problems with Australian customs, highly recommended.

pain is away --> energy is back

Posted by Reviewer2276149 on Sep 23, 2010

I suffered awful muscle pain and tiredness for a months. After start of using vitamin D all disorders disappeared and my energy is back!

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2593543 on Oct 01, 2010

When first tested, my D level was at 19. My doc was not half as alarmed as I was. She said it was "just below the low end of normal." However, I know that the current range on lab tests is not reflective of recent discoveries, and 19 is actually very low. I want it to be in the optimal range of 50-80. If given expensive shots for D deficiency, they are often administered at 50,000 IU-- so to equal that I have been taking 10 of these softgels per week (one each day, and doubles on MWF.) When tested after about 4.5 months, my levels had doubled to 39. I don't get much sun, so I know it is the supplement working. That's enough proof for me to vouch for this product, and to continue using it.

Wonderful.

Posted by Reviewer3357320 on Feb 10, 2010

This product works very nicely. No longer feel lethargic and inflamed in some parts of my body. This is the most economical package in the entire site and it is the key to good immune and bone health. Get it!

5000 IU D3

Posted by Reviewer1793205 on Jan 20, 2010

We need much vitamin D3 in here, dark Finland. And iherbs D3 is cheap and good. When I order, I get products very fast.

Excellent !

Posted by Reviewer1627283 on Sep 28, 2009

I was diagnosed recently with a Vitamin D deficiency,and found that in Australia I could only get Vitamin D in a 1000 i.u.dosage.I came across the iHerb site and ordered this product as it was in the dosage I required, contained a large amount of capsules, and was far cheaper than anything Australia had to offer.I couldn't believe that iHerb had such a wide range of competitively priced products and needless to say, I will be ordering from iHerb again.

buying these from NZ

Posted by Reviewer3178685 on Apr 04, 2011

a warning- the NZ gov't considers these "prescription strength". iHerb sent them promptly, but MedSafe confiscated them before they got to me. Star rating was required for posting- no reflection on the product from me as I was not able to receive them.

The best

Posted by Reviewer2240478 on Dec 08, 2009

Very good vitamin D!

Healthy Origins, Vitamin D3. 5,000 IU

Posted by Reviewer1212800 on Jul 10, 2012

I love love this!!! I take it three times a day. My doctor says it definitely helps to prevent cancer and it has built up my immune system so well I never get sick. I am a caretaker of a cancer patient and cannot be ill. This has been a life safer. I recommend this to everyone! I would never want to live without this! I have taken it for years. Over 5 star rating!!!