Great product

Posted by Reviewer2445006 on Aug 16, 2015

I had my D levels tested a couple of years ago, and turned out to be quite deficient. I started taking the lower dose of these (2400iu I think), which brought my level up, but slowly, so the next time around, I bought these instead. They work great, and my levels are much improved. For anyone that is not sure about the benefits of D3, google Dr Stasha Gominak, or look her up on Youtube, her findings regarding this vitamin/hormone are very useful, and have been a real education to me. My migraines are greatly reduced when I get my D levels right.

Healed my Ulcerative colitis in 3 weeks!

Posted by Reviewer2772298 on Feb 21, 2015

After taking 20,000IU of D3 during 3 weeks and eating unprocessed food all my Ulcerative Colitis symptoms disappeared and my bowel went back to normal! A friend of mine used for his Crohn's disease as well and it work just as fine as for me!

good

Posted by Elena1280324 on Jun 30, 2012

I live in the region where there is not enough light. Therefore it is necessary to be engaged in rickets prevention. This product has a formula helping as much as possible to be acquired vitamin D. I use it courses.

Vitamin D R US

Posted by Reviewer3281948 on Jul 07, 2012

When my doctor recommended I take Vitamin D, I went to Iherb for a natural version. I am a 5 year cancer survivor, so I try to do things that are healthy for my body. I have a problem with tablets because of acid reflux, so I will thrilled with the small size of these softgels. They are easy to swallow with no bad aftertaste. They also come in a large bottle, so you don't have to reorder every month. I think they are a great product and have them on my shopping list ready to reorder for when I finally run out.

Best Vitamin D3 EVER !!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013

A LIFE saver! 5,000 IU = 125 mg! * 5,000 IU = 125 mg = amount recommended by leading Vitamin-D researchers, like Tohtori Matti Tolonen / Finland. 360 softgels = ONE YEAR! * Working night shift since 1997 has definitely kept me from getting my fair share of sun. I didn't even realize how deficient I was until it literally felt like I was dying! I mean ZERO energy. It was a struggle just to get out of bed or do simple tasks. Not to mention the foggy brain, dry lifeless skin & hair, forgetfulness, and feeling depressed. Originally I thought it was a thyroid issue but had that ruled out then discovered my vitamin D levels were ridiculously low. I have been taking this supplement for approx 2 months now & it has really given me my vigor & zest for life back! I feel like a whole new person. Who knew such a tiny little pill could make such a huge difference? . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits (or taste good).

Great Product. Open my page for an exclusive offer for new customers

Posted by Reviewer2343376 on Jul 23, 2013

I bought this from Iherb as I could not get a similar strength in Australia. My viamin d levels were really low, experiencing severe bone pain and tiredness. Feeling much better within weeks and have had my vitamin d levels tested again recently and they are above normal.No problems with Australian customs, highly recommended.

pain is away --> energy is back

Posted by Reviewer2276149 on Sep 23, 2010

I suffered awful muscle pain and tiredness for a months. After start of using vitamin D all disorders disappeared and my energy is back!

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2593543 on Oct 01, 2010

When first tested, my D level was at 19. My doc was not half as alarmed as I was. She said it was "just below the low end of normal." However, I know that the current range on lab tests is not reflective of recent discoveries, and 19 is actually very low. I want it to be in the optimal range of 50-80. If given expensive shots for D deficiency, they are often administered at 50,000 IU-- so to equal that I have been taking 10 of these softgels per week (one each day, and doubles on MWF.) When tested after about 4.5 months, my levels had doubled to 39. I don't get much sun, so I know it is the supplement working. That's enough proof for me to vouch for this product, and to continue using it.

Excellent !

Posted by Reviewer1627283 on Sep 28, 2009

I was diagnosed recently with a Vitamin D deficiency,and found that in Australia I could only get Vitamin D in a 1000 i.u.dosage.I came across the iHerb site and ordered this product as it was in the dosage I required, contained a large amount of capsules, and was far cheaper than anything Australia had to offer.I couldn't believe that iHerb had such a wide range of competitively priced products and needless to say, I will be ordering from iHerb again.

5000 IU D3

Posted by Reviewer1793205 on Jan 20, 2010

We need much vitamin D3 in here, dark Finland. And iherbs D3 is cheap and good. When I order, I get products very fast.