Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer2295411 on Nov 23, 2009

Really cheap and works like a treat!

Great stuff for amazing price

Posted by Reviewer1569616 on Oct 26, 2011

Although I don't live in Finland anymore, I don't enjoy sun much and therefore don't get enough vitamin D. Compared to Finnish or central-European prices, this product was ridiculously cheap and ten times stronger. Even with the postage it's still extremely cheap. I just ordered my second round since the winter is coming and the previous one is running out.

good

Posted by Elena1280324 on Jun 30, 2012

I live in the region where there is not enough light. Therefore it is necessary to be engaged in rickets prevention. This product has a formula helping as much as possible to be acquired vitamin D. I use it courses.

Healed my Ulcerative colitis in 3 weeks!

Posted by Reviewer2772298 on Feb 21, 2015

After taking 20,000IU of D3 during 3 weeks and eating unprocessed food all my Ulcerative Colitis symptoms disappeared and my bowel went back to normal! A friend of mine used for his Crohn's disease as well and it work just as fine as for me!

servicesand products from iherb

Posted by Reviewer2814288 on Oct 13, 2009

i had a hard time time finding the proper amount of iu's that my doctor told me to take. found it immediately on iherb. the product is very good. i have noticed a difference in my body and its only been 2 wks. and as for the service, it couldn't be better! i received my order very fast. thanks so much, iherb.

Vitamin D R US

Posted by Reviewer3281948 on Jul 07, 2012

When my doctor recommended I take Vitamin D, I went to Iherb for a natural version. I am a 5 year cancer survivor, so I try to do things that are healthy for my body. I have a problem with tablets because of acid reflux, so I will thrilled with the small size of these softgels. They are easy to swallow with no bad aftertaste. They also come in a large bottle, so you don't have to reorder every month. I think they are a great product and have them on my shopping list ready to reorder for when I finally run out.

pain is away --> energy is back

Posted by Reviewer2276149 on Sep 23, 2010

I suffered awful muscle pain and tiredness for a months. After start of using vitamin D all disorders disappeared and my energy is back!

Did not work for me

Posted by Reviewer1694000 on Jan 24, 2014

have been taking this for a year and my vit. D levels are still insufficient!

Excellent !

Posted by Reviewer1627283 on Sep 28, 2009

I was diagnosed recently with a Vitamin D deficiency,and found that in Australia I could only get Vitamin D in a 1000 i.u.dosage.I came across the iHerb site and ordered this product as it was in the dosage I required, contained a large amount of capsules, and was far cheaper than anything Australia had to offer.I couldn't believe that iHerb had such a wide range of competitively priced products and needless to say, I will be ordering from iHerb again.

5000 IU D3

Posted by Reviewer1793205 on Jan 20, 2010

We need much vitamin D3 in here, dark Finland. And iherbs D3 is cheap and good. When I order, I get products very fast.