Healthy Origins, Vitamin D3, 5,000 IU, 360 Softgels

Great Product

Posted by LanceSavoy on Nov 12, 2009

Highest potency of D3. If you weigh over 150lbs and live in a northern latitude then you probably need this amount everyday to normalize your Vitamin D levels to summertime levels in the winter. This will go a long way to protect you from getting colds or the flu. Much better than a flu shot IMHO.

Great stuff for amazing price

Posted by Reviewer1569616 on Oct 26, 2011

Although I don't live in Finland anymore, I don't enjoy sun much and therefore don't get enough vitamin D. Compared to Finnish or central-European prices, this product was ridiculously cheap and ten times stronger. Even with the postage it's still extremely cheap. I just ordered my second round since the winter is coming and the previous one is running out.

good

Posted by Elena1280324 on Jun 30, 2012

I live in the region where there is not enough light. Therefore it is necessary to be engaged in rickets prevention. This product has a formula helping as much as possible to be acquired vitamin D. I use it courses.

Vitamin D R US

Posted by Reviewer3281948 on Jul 07, 2012

When my doctor recommended I take Vitamin D, I went to Iherb for a natural version. I am a 5 year cancer survivor, so I try to do things that are healthy for my body. I have a problem with tablets because of acid reflux, so I will thrilled with the small size of these softgels. They are easy to swallow with no bad aftertaste. They also come in a large bottle, so you don't have to reorder every month. I think they are a great product and have them on my shopping list ready to reorder for when I finally run out.

Wonderful.

Posted by Reviewer3357320 on Feb 10, 2010

This product works very nicely. No longer feel lethargic and inflamed in some parts of my body. This is the most economical package in the entire site and it is the key to good immune and bone health. Get it!