Healthy Origins, Vitamin D3 Drops, 5,000 IU, .68 fl oz, 377 Servings (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

good value

Posted by myftuk on Nov 21, 2012

Due to the fact that in autumn/winter vitamin D level is dropping (less sunshine), I take a drop a day in the morning. And I've discovered that no more cold/flu since taking vitamin D3. Also I've found out that it can help prevent cancer, boost brain function, , prevent osteoporosis, protect heart health and does other things. Вітамін Д3 виробляється нашою шкірою під впливом сонячного проміння. Але взимку і восени ми рідко бачимо сонце і вітамін не виробляється, коли він найнеобхідніший для боротьби з простудами. Зазвичай капаю цей вітамін у склянку з водою. Головне не переборщити 1-3 каплі достатньо.

Very Happy

Posted by Reviewer1687216 on Feb 06, 2012

I've discovered high-dose liquid Vit D through iherb which is wonderful since I can't get anything like it where I live. I was having a ton of hair fall out post pregnancy. Now you do shed quite a bit then, but this was beyond a normal amount and length of time for me. And, my psoriasis was back. Two years ago, I had an ugly bout of psoriasis on my scalp and shins and the high-dose vit D drops cleared it right up. This time, I started taking the drops. I take 5-10 drops 2-3 times a day and let it sit under my tongue for a few seconds. My hair stopped falling out and the psoriasis started clearing. I stopped for a few days (not sure why) and my hair started falling out again and the psoriasis started getting itchier. So, I'm back to taking my drops. I realize I'm taking way more than the 'recommended' dose, but I've read that you can get approx. 20,000 iu a day from the sun, so obviously we can handle it. I'm very pleased with this product and I LOVE iherb. The prices and shipping are impressive.

bargain

Posted by Reviewer2106073 on Oct 10, 2012

I love Vitamin D. This one is very cheap and effective. In me country one pays ten times as much for this.

Awesome

Posted by JahSun on May 15, 2012

Very cool stuff. D is an essential proto-hormone (not really a vitamin as the body makes it on its own). If you can't get enough sun on your bod, due to winter weather, indoor lifestyle or whatever, do yourself a favor and supplement your D. There are 10s of thousands of processes in the body that utilize D. I like the drops even better than the gel-caps, but these drops do come out VERY slowly. If I am feeling impatient I will just take my clinical strength Healthy Origins gels, but it is nice to not have to eat the gelatin. Also, at the time I purchased the drops were actually cheaper by weight of active ingredient... so that is something to think about. It also takes up a lot less room. If you're travelling, it makes more sense to bring a small bottle of liquid than a rather large bottle of individual gel-caps.

From Lithuania