good value

Posted by myftuk on Nov 21, 2012

Due to the fact that in autumn/winter vitamin D level is dropping (less sunshine), I take a drop a day in the morning. And I've discovered that no more cold/flu since taking vitamin D3. Also I've found out that it can help prevent cancer, boost brain function, , prevent osteoporosis, protect heart health and does other things. Вітамін Д3 виробляється нашою шкірою під впливом сонячного проміння. Але взимку і восени ми рідко бачимо сонце і вітамін не виробляється, коли він найнеобхідніший для боротьби з простудами. Зазвичай капаю цей вітамін у склянку з водою. Головне не переборщити 1-3 каплі достатньо.

Very Happy

Posted by Reviewer1687216 on Feb 06, 2012

I've discovered high-dose liquid Vit D through iherb which is wonderful since I can't get anything like it where I live. I was having a ton of hair fall out post pregnancy. Now you do shed quite a bit then, but this was beyond a normal amount and length of time for me. And, my psoriasis was back. Two years ago, I had an ugly bout of psoriasis on my scalp and shins and the high-dose vit D drops cleared it right up. This time, I started taking the drops. I take 5-10 drops 2-3 times a day and let it sit under my tongue for a few seconds. My hair stopped falling out and the psoriasis started clearing. I stopped for a few days (not sure why) and my hair started falling out again and the psoriasis started getting itchier. So, I'm back to taking my drops. I realize I'm taking way more than the 'recommended' dose, but I've read that you can get approx. 20,000 iu a day from the sun, so obviously we can handle it. I'm very pleased with this product and I LOVE iherb. The prices and shipping are impressive.

bargain

Posted by Reviewer2106073 on Oct 10, 2012

I love Vitamin D. This one is very cheap and effective. In me country one pays ten times as much for this.

ALL YEAR ROUND OF D3 IN A tiny BOTTLE ...

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 26, 2013

this is a great way to get your right amount of D3 in just 2 drops of olive oil carrier,by the quality of the bottle and packaging looks like the company is not cutting corners in any way so i trust its content is the same.after researching a little looks like 5000IU is the right amount daily,so its a perfect product for my needs...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Awesome

Posted by JahSun on May 15, 2012

Very cool stuff. D is an essential proto-hormone (not really a vitamin as the body makes it on its own). If you can't get enough sun on your bod, due to winter weather, indoor lifestyle or whatever, do yourself a favor and supplement your D. There are 10s of thousands of processes in the body that utilize D. I like the drops even better than the gel-caps, but these drops do come out VERY slowly. If I am feeling impatient I will just take my clinical strength Healthy Origins gels, but it is nice to not have to eat the gelatin. Also, at the time I purchased the drops were actually cheaper by weight of active ingredient... so that is something to think about. It also takes up a lot less room. If you're travelling, it makes more sense to bring a small bottle of liquid than a rather large bottle of individual gel-caps.

From Lithuania

Posted by Reviewer1956678 on Aug 16, 2012

I like it!

Good

Posted by 4838476354647345933 on Aug 16, 2012

Taste is nice, reminds me a little bit of a pine tree.

Excellent strength

Posted by Reviewer1455443 on Feb 16, 2012

Great for flue and cold.

Great!

Posted by volcano on Oct 23, 2013

Very good

They do take a while to come out.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Sep 05, 2012

A little bottle, and the drop are slow, but as they say on the box, slower is better than faster. I can't comment on its efficacy but haven't had any adverse reactions.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »