Healthy Origins, Vitamin D3 Drops, 5,000 IU, .68 fl oz, 377 Servings (Discontinued Item)

A years supply!

Posted by eathealthy on Jul 02, 2013

This is a great price for a years supply of vitamin D. One thing about this product is that you need 2 drops to get 5,000 IU, so if you use only one drop you are getting 2,500 IU. The dropper doesn't work well on this bottle and needs improvement. We added it to another empty bottle that we finished.If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Not convenient bottle

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Oct 30, 2012

Although I know vitamin D is essential for health during winter, but the bottle of this one really is not good. I have to wait for ages until a drop falls! I need 5 drops every morning (2 adults, 1 child), and it really wastes my time.

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer2798647 on Jul 25, 2012

Fantastic value and very potent. Took off one star as it takes a long time for the drops to come out. This is a safety feature which is good but it is not all that practical. Definitely 5 stars for the product and price though.

Awesome

Posted by JahSun on May 15, 2012

Very cool stuff. D is an essential proto-hormone (not really a vitamin as the body makes it on its own). If you can't get enough sun on your bod, due to winter weather, indoor lifestyle or whatever, do yourself a favor and supplement your D. There are 10s of thousands of processes in the body that utilize D. I like the drops even better than the gel-caps, but these drops do come out VERY slowly. If I am feeling impatient I will just take my clinical strength Healthy Origins gels, but it is nice to not have to eat the gelatin. Also, at the time I purchased the drops were actually cheaper by weight of active ingredient... so that is something to think about. It also takes up a lot less room. If you're travelling, it makes more sense to bring a small bottle of liquid than a rather large bottle of individual gel-caps.

From Lithuania