great product, less expensive

Posted by Reviewer1270625 on Sep 24, 2008

This product is as good as Salba, but much less expensive.

Nutrition Enhancer

Posted by Reviewer1766164 on Sep 10, 2008

This is a great nutrient dense food. I soak some in water to make a gel and add to my smoothie. The omega fatty acids, fiber, protein and other nutrients help keep me full for a long time.

Love Those White Chia Seeds

Posted by Reviewer1976049 on Jan 23, 2009

I love these white Chia seeds! I have boundless energy and somehow they seem to surpress my appetite! I take 1TBS. in OJ 3 times a day. I have gotten my son and his family and several of my friends to try them also. I'm fitting into clothes that just a couple of months ago were too small. I am losing most of the inches in my abdomen. I could go on about how great they are but just try them. You'll see! Just be consistant taking them. Happy in Florida

Chia seeds

Posted by Reviewer1474014 on Sep 10, 2008

I can't believe how fast those little guys sprouted! The 2nd day they already had put out 1/32" roots.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1670110 on Apr 15, 2009

I add it to almost everything including Soups & Salads. I suggest crushing with a mortar & pestle and adding to your spice mix because the little seed get caught up between your teeth, plus by crushing is you make oils and nutrients more easily available for absorption.

Wonderful properties

Posted by Reviewer3034644 on Dec 09, 2009

I always use chia to thicken my green shakes in the morning along with banana and other fruit. I soak the chia by soaking 4 tablespoons in a pint of water. It forms a gel in 10-20 minutes - and I stir it with a fork several times while they hydrate. I keep the chia jar in the refrigerator and use a couple tablespoons per serving. We love the smooth texture and it really sticks with you.

Tasty

Posted by Reviewer1800422 on Dec 19, 2009

I eat this every morning. Put it in juice and wait 30 min. for the citric acid to break down the phytic acid. I also take fish oil, but if you want to get all your EFA's from this take 2 tbsp a day as the conversion rate is around 10%.

Great way to get Omega3 oils and fiber

Posted by Reviewer2245240 on Jul 28, 2008

I really enjoy the seeds in my milk in the morning. Does not leave a bad taste in your mouth and the texture is different as they soak up the liquid. I like the white seeds as sometimes they will stick inbetween your teeth and the white does not show. I also put them in yogurt.

White Chia Seed

Posted by Reviewer2461632 on Sep 03, 2008

I feel better, have a bit more energy and along with trying to eat 99 percent protein and vegetables and getting some fresh air excercise, I do feel better.

stomac from sweden

Posted by Reviewer3283146 on Oct 10, 2008

i have only tried the chia seed`s for a short period. But one positive effect is on my stomac, it`s more calm.