Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer1799356 on Aug 13, 2015

I bought 4 bottles of this product in early June 2015. When I attempted to consume from the supposedly unopened bottles, I realised that the seal is weak, and there are live larvae, webs and even dead moths inside the bottle. I went on to check my other bottles and found the same infestation in all of them. I had no choice but to discard all of them. I dont think I have the guts to try this brand again. Its too traumatic to witness larvae crawling out of the bottles when I open the lid (which had the seal 'on')

A lot of junk

Posted by Reviewer2840684 on Apr 04, 2013

In this chia there is a lot of junk, bitter seeds and little black stones. It's impossible to clean them. Don't buy this chia!!!

Don't buy this PRODUCT

Posted by 4739735708527028849 on Apr 05, 2013

خدمة سيئة!!!

Posted by 5299224680163708418 on Apr 18, 2016

I did NOT receive the item!!!! I got instead a bottle of sesame oil!! المنتج ما وصلني ارسلوا لي علبة زيت سمسم!!!!!!!!!!

white chia seed side effect

Posted by Reviewer2500856 on Feb 01, 2012

I was told to begin using this product each morning by my physician to help cut down on mid-morning hunger. I could not tolerate even 1 tablespoon for a "dose". It made me very spacy, and I could not think straight. I do not recommend this product. One may benefit by having the fiber, etc, but it is not worth the fuzzy brain that came along with it.