great product, less expensive

Posted by Reviewer1270625 on Sep 24, 2008

This product is as good as Salba, but much less expensive.

Nutrition Enhancer

Posted by Reviewer1766164 on Sep 10, 2008

This is a great nutrient dense food. I soak some in water to make a gel and add to my smoothie. The omega fatty acids, fiber, protein and other nutrients help keep me full for a long time.

Love Those White Chia Seeds

Posted by Reviewer1976049 on Jan 23, 2009

I love these white Chia seeds! I have boundless energy and somehow they seem to surpress my appetite! I take 1TBS. in OJ 3 times a day. I have gotten my son and his family and several of my friends to try them also. I'm fitting into clothes that just a couple of months ago were too small. I am losing most of the inches in my abdomen. I could go on about how great they are but just try them. You'll see! Just be consistant taking them. Happy in Florida

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1670110 on Apr 15, 2009

I add it to almost everything including Soups & Salads. I suggest crushing with a mortar & pestle and adding to your spice mix because the little seed get caught up between your teeth, plus by crushing is you make oils and nutrients more easily available for absorption.

Chia seeds

Posted by Reviewer1474014 on Sep 10, 2008

I can't believe how fast those little guys sprouted! The 2nd day they already had put out 1/32" roots.

Great way to get Omega3 oils and fiber

Posted by Reviewer2245240 on Jul 28, 2008

I really enjoy the seeds in my milk in the morning. Does not leave a bad taste in your mouth and the texture is different as they soak up the liquid. I like the white seeds as sometimes they will stick inbetween your teeth and the white does not show. I also put them in yogurt.

Wonderful properties

Posted by Reviewer3034644 on Dec 09, 2009

I always use chia to thicken my green shakes in the morning along with banana and other fruit. I soak the chia by soaking 4 tablespoons in a pint of water. It forms a gel in 10-20 minutes - and I stir it with a fork several times while they hydrate. I keep the chia jar in the refrigerator and use a couple tablespoons per serving. We love the smooth texture and it really sticks with you.

Tasty

Posted by Reviewer1800422 on Dec 19, 2009

I eat this every morning. Put it in juice and wait 30 min. for the citric acid to break down the phytic acid. I also take fish oil, but if you want to get all your EFA's from this take 2 tbsp a day as the conversion rate is around 10%.

An excellent choice

Posted by Reviewer3038764 on Feb 07, 2010

I am very satisfied with this product. I had never tried chia seeds before but had read enough about them to give it a try. They are a wholesome, versatile food and I would definitely recommend trying them with cornmeal! Chia seeds, like flax seeds, take on a gelatinous nature when mixed with water and thus make a for a good egg substitute in baking. My inspiration came from the book, 'Born to Run', which raves about these seeds. I have yet to put them to an endurance test but for now, I'm sold.

WHITE CHIA SEEDS

Posted by Reviewer1383430 on Apr 30, 2008

I LOVE THESE LITTLE THINGS! THEY HAVE IMPROVED EVERYTHING I HAVE PUT THEM IN SO FAR!