Quick & Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer3110229 on Aug 08, 2011

Very fast service, high quality from what I can tell. As a Barefoot, Born to Run, runner, this is exactly what I wanted!!

Cha cha cha Chia

Posted by Reviewer2767804 on Aug 16, 2011

Great in cold beverages and baked into pinole. Virtually tasteless.

Love this product.

Posted by Reviewer2497296 on Aug 22, 2011

I use seeds just for one week, can't say much about any result. I love the taste and texture. Healthy thing.

A great additive

Posted by Reviewer3015937 on Aug 23, 2011

I enjoy my chia seeds in my morning oatmeal; on my peanut butter & jelly sandwiches; it also is a great additive in my sauce for my prerace pasta.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1215072 on Aug 28, 2011

Picked this up after doing a lot of research about the benefits. I mix it in yogurt or use it to make iskiate before my runs. Great value, great product. Jar will last you quite a while.

Good price, good seeds

Posted by Reviewer3118913 on Sep 13, 2011

Exactly what I wanted!

delicious

Posted by Reviewer2220623 on Sep 27, 2011

taste so good on anything and everything give it to my 87 year old mother as well who has bowel problems(constipated) and she finds that her stools seem to be so much softer after using this product

LOVE these Chia seeds!

Posted by Reviewer1120718 on Sep 28, 2011

I LOVE these Chia seeds!! They make me feel overall healthier and more consistent energy when I eat them regularly. I mix them in milk every morning ,and always eat some before running. Great product!!

Great value

Posted by Reviewer1475287 on Oct 02, 2011

Very fast shipping is always appreciated

Love these!

Posted by Reviewer1859418 on Oct 04, 2011

2-3 Tbsp of these with honey, lemon and lime juice for flavoring, topped off with filtered water to the 20-oz mark kept me focused and alert all three days of my seminar that started so early I didn't have time for breakfast. This is my new favorite brainfood/energy drink. The seeds only gel out to a certain point and then stop. They are mild, with little taste of their own. I don't mind the soaked texture at all; with the lemon and lime juice, they remind me of a liquid fruit, more like a drinkable dragon fruit or kiwi or something like that.