SLOVENIJA

Posted by 4720267386133865024 on Jun 25, 2014

Cenovno ugoden in odličen...kot nadomestilo jajc pri peki....vsestransko uporabno:)

the best

Posted by Reviewer2730722 on Jun 12, 2014

first of all I really like ordering from I herb because the price is right and you get it fast. I don't write reviews but this is the best, I mix it with my orange juice and it is so fine you don't no its there. thanks alot

very good

Posted by 5703850621387951502 on Jun 04, 2014

very good

Great price

Posted by 5345429283658536668 on Apr 08, 2014

My 3rd bottle! One of the cheapest white chia seeds I can find and the packaging is great. Sprinkle on salad, yogurt or drinks! Make me fuller.

White Chia Seed

Posted by 5543839047199452617 on Jan 26, 2014

I have ordered more than 10 bottles for my family & relatives. So far the feedback is that it has helped to control the high blood pressure.

Happy Customer

Posted by bhaktadasa on Jan 06, 2014

Very good quality product, good price and good delivery.

Healthy Origins White Chia Seed

Posted by 5432166431949391210 on Dec 05, 2013

I have never used chia seeds before so I was a bit hesitant to use it. I looked up some ideas online. This particular product looks very clean and healthy. So far I am experimenting but am very happy with it. One note of caution from what I read, if you add it dry to yogurts or other foods, you must drink a lot of water as it is very dehydrating. Otherwise, it is a great addition to any diet, and has many health benefits. I would order this product again.

n/a

Posted by 5488881324633768672 on Dec 01, 2013

n/a

Resonable price

Posted by 5063158428799500296 on Nov 19, 2013

I bought this product together with an other one , organic chia seeds . In my opinion , the organic seeds were better , bigger seeds. This product is sould for a very resonable price , but next time I will choose the organic one .

********** How to use:

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013

To get the most out of Chia, make Chia Gel. It's one part Chia Seeds to 9 parts water. I make it in a jar (shake or stir until the seeds begin to suspend in the gel) and keep it in the refrigerator. It creates a thick gel that you can add to most anything and it doesn't change the flavor. There's lots of info on the Web. Have a look! Chia seeds are phenomenal. . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.