stomac from sweden

Posted by Reviewer3283146 on Oct 10, 2008

i have only tried the chia seed`s for a short period. But one positive effect is on my stomac, it`s more calm.

More economical than Salba!

Posted by Reviewer2495829 on May 01, 2009

I've been using Salba for over a year. I decided to try Healthy Origins White Chia Seed. I bought a little grinder for $20 on Amazon. HOW Chia seed tastes as good as Salba brand. I grind enough for the whole week and then refrigerate it. The whole seed HOW Chia lasts twice as long as the already ground Salba that I was using. I'll stick with this product!

An excellent choice

Posted by Reviewer3038764 on Feb 07, 2010

I am very satisfied with this product. I had never tried chia seeds before but had read enough about them to give it a try. They are a wholesome, versatile food and I would definitely recommend trying them with cornmeal! Chia seeds, like flax seeds, take on a gelatinous nature when mixed with water and thus make a for a good egg substitute in baking. My inspiration came from the book, 'Born to Run', which raves about these seeds. I have yet to put them to an endurance test but for now, I'm sold.

WHITE CHIA SEEDS

Posted by Reviewer1383430 on Apr 30, 2008

I LOVE THESE LITTLE THINGS! THEY HAVE IMPROVED EVERYTHING I HAVE PUT THEM IN SO FAR!

A lot of junk

Posted by Reviewer2840684 on Apr 04, 2013

In this chia there is a lot of junk, bitter seeds and little black stones. It's impossible to clean them. Don't buy this chia!!!

Healthy Seeds

Posted by MikeMember on May 27, 2008

I grind these and put them in my waffles. I have noticeably more stamina and one waffle is enough, when I used to eat two.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2712505 on Nov 24, 2008

Like this product alot. Easier for me than trying to incorporate flax in my diet.

TASTY

Posted by Reviewer2959749 on Nov 21, 2008

These chia seeds are packaged in a nice airtight bottle, so they stay really fresh. I like the way they taste in my morning Cream of Wheat, and the known health benefits ensure that I'll be buying Chia seeds again from iHerb.

Love these little seeds!

Posted by Reviewer2981378 on Nov 14, 2009

I make a morning breakfast pudding out of 3 tablespoons of these seeds and love them to bits. Tastes just like old fashioned tapioca but very low in carbohydrates, which suits my blood sugar. And so much omega 3 and protein really sets me up for the day!

great fiber

Posted by Reviewer2497885 on Nov 05, 2008

Chia seed is excellent soluble fiber that works with no gas or irritation. I don't know that white chia has any extra properties, but it looks nicer in foods (the dark ones look like pepper in smoothies!)