Healthy Origins, White Chia Seed, 16 oz (454 g)

Great way to get Omega3 oils and fiber

Posted by Reviewer2245240 From Florida on Jul 28, 2008

I really enjoy the seeds in my milk in the morning. Does not leave a bad taste in your mouth and the texture is different as they soak up the liquid. I like the white seeds as sometimes they will stick inbetween your teeth and the white does not show. I also put them in yogurt.

Wonderful properties

Posted by Reviewer3034644 From Michigan on Dec 09, 2009

I always use chia to thicken my green shakes in the morning along with banana and other fruit. I soak the chia by soaking 4 tablespoons in a pint of water. It forms a gel in 10-20 minutes - and I stir it with a fork several times while they hydrate. I keep the chia jar in the refrigerator and use a couple tablespoons per serving. We love the smooth texture and it really sticks with you.

Tasty

Posted by Reviewer1800422 From California on Dec 19, 2009

I eat this every morning. Put it in juice and wait 30 min. for the citric acid to break down the phytic acid. I also take fish oil, but if you want to get all your EFA's from this take 2 tbsp a day as the conversion rate is around 10%.

White Chia Seed

Posted by Reviewer2461632 From Tennessee on Sep 03, 2008

I feel better, have a bit more energy and along with trying to eat 99 percent protein and vegetables and getting some fresh air excercise, I do feel better.

stomac from sweden

Posted by Reviewer3283146 From Sweden on Oct 10, 2008

i have only tried the chia seed`s for a short period. But one positive effect is on my stomac, it`s more calm.