great addition to my morning smoothies

Posted by Reviewer1823383 on Feb 04, 2009

I heard about the benefits of chia seed almost a year ago and I am sorry I put off trying it. Adds fiber without many calories and helps me feel full longer.

good

Posted by Reviewer1855917 on Mar 19, 2009

I really enjoyed your product, however, I realized that it would be quite expensive to use on a daily basis. I also have found that black seeds have been found to be a more benificial seed. I would order from you again if there was a product I was interested in. My experience with your company has been a pleasant one. Thank you.

Salba/chia

Posted by Reviewer1841745 on Jun 20, 2009

I grind the seeds and add at least 2 tablespoons a day to my foods. The taste is so neutral they can be added to most anything. Thank you for your great prices also.

Try them!

Posted by Reviewer1471832 on Jul 10, 2009

Good for your health and actually fun to eat. They pop in your mouth and are a great addition to smoothies. I even sprinkled them on salads and applesauce too. I love them and love the health benefits!

White Chia Seed From Healthy Origins.

Posted by Reviewer2440919 on Aug 14, 2009

I got twice as much ground chia seed by grinding it myself at one half the cost as when I purchased it ground. In addition, freshness is assured by grinding when ready to use it. I added about four tablespoons of this ground chia seed to about an equal amount of cooked oat meal. This combination tasted better than any cooked breakfast cerial I have eaten.

Great for protein smoothies

Posted by Reviewer3349046 on Sep 10, 2009

I add two spoonfuls into my blender as part of my protein smoothie. Apart from its outstanding nutritional value, the fiber keeps me feeling full until the next meal and lowers the glycemic load when adding a banana to the smoothie.

Love these little seeds!

Posted by Reviewer2981378 on Nov 14, 2009

I make a morning breakfast pudding out of 3 tablespoons of these seeds and love them to bits. Tastes just like old fashioned tapioca but very low in carbohydrates, which suits my blood sugar. And so much omega 3 and protein really sets me up for the day!

LOVE THIS STUFF.

Posted by Reviewer3031447 on Dec 28, 2009

it's happy food! next time i think i'll order a year's supply. i'd give it more stars if there were an option.

Works "as advertised"

Posted by Reviewer1241261 on Feb 18, 2010

Adding this to my protein shake before and after workouts gives me a slight energy boost. I also like it because it makes my protein shake more viscuous, and I like my drinks to be thick.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2218574 on Sep 11, 2010

With the production of GMO fish going on now, how do you know what you are consuming. I've given up on fish altogether and turn to chia seeds. They are great and wished I'd found them earlier, my bowls love them and I feel better.