Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer1799356 on Aug 13, 2015

I bought 4 bottles of this product in early June 2015. When I attempted to consume from the supposedly unopened bottles, I realised that the seal is weak, and there are live larvae, webs and even dead moths inside the bottle. I went on to check my other bottles and found the same infestation in all of them. I had no choice but to discard all of them. I dont think I have the guts to try this brand again. Its too traumatic to witness larvae crawling out of the bottles when I open the lid (which had the seal 'on')

WHITE CHIA SEEDS

Posted by Reviewer1383430 on Apr 30, 2008

I LOVE THESE LITTLE THINGS! THEY HAVE IMPROVED EVERYTHING I HAVE PUT THEM IN SO FAR!

More economical than Salba!

Posted by Reviewer2495829 on May 01, 2009

I've been using Salba for over a year. I decided to try Healthy Origins White Chia Seed. I bought a little grinder for $20 on Amazon. HOW Chia seed tastes as good as Salba brand. I grind enough for the whole week and then refrigerate it. The whole seed HOW Chia lasts twice as long as the already ground Salba that I was using. I'll stick with this product!

An excellent choice

Posted by Reviewer3038764 on Feb 07, 2010

I am very satisfied with this product. I had never tried chia seeds before but had read enough about them to give it a try. They are a wholesome, versatile food and I would definitely recommend trying them with cornmeal! Chia seeds, like flax seeds, take on a gelatinous nature when mixed with water and thus make a for a good egg substitute in baking. My inspiration came from the book, 'Born to Run', which raves about these seeds. I have yet to put them to an endurance test but for now, I'm sold.

A lot of junk

Posted by Reviewer2840684 on Apr 04, 2013

In this chia there is a lot of junk, bitter seeds and little black stones. It's impossible to clean them. Don't buy this chia!!!