White Chia Seed From Healthy Origins.

Posted by Reviewer2440919 on Aug 14, 2009

I got twice as much ground chia seed by grinding it myself at one half the cost as when I purchased it ground. In addition, freshness is assured by grinding when ready to use it. I added about four tablespoons of this ground chia seed to about an equal amount of cooked oat meal. This combination tasted better than any cooked breakfast cerial I have eaten.

Cha, Cha, Cha, Chia!

Posted by Reviewer2529090 on Oct 11, 2008

This is the first time I have used this product and once I found my routine with it, I really like it. Good price, quick ship

********** How to use:

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013

To get the most out of Chia, make Chia Gel. It's one part Chia Seeds to 9 parts water. I make it in a jar (shake or stir until the seeds begin to suspend in the gel) and keep it in the refrigerator. It creates a thick gel that you can add to most anything and it doesn't change the flavor. There's lots of info on the Web. Have a look! Chia seeds are phenomenal. . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2218574 on Sep 11, 2010

With the production of GMO fish going on now, how do you know what you are consuming. I've given up on fish altogether and turn to chia seeds. They are great and wished I'd found them earlier, my bowls love them and I feel better.

Works "as advertised"

Posted by Reviewer1241261 on Feb 18, 2010

Adding this to my protein shake before and after workouts gives me a slight energy boost. I also like it because it makes my protein shake more viscuous, and I like my drinks to be thick.

great addition to my morning smoothies

Posted by Reviewer1823383 on Feb 04, 2009

I heard about the benefits of chia seed almost a year ago and I am sorry I put off trying it. Adds fiber without many calories and helps me feel full longer.

Salba/chia

Posted by Reviewer1841745 on Jun 20, 2009

I grind the seeds and add at least 2 tablespoons a day to my foods. The taste is so neutral they can be added to most anything. Thank you for your great prices also.

Try them!

Posted by Reviewer1471832 on Jul 10, 2009

Good for your health and actually fun to eat. They pop in your mouth and are a great addition to smoothies. I even sprinkled them on salads and applesauce too. I love them and love the health benefits!

Best there is

Posted by Sebastian on May 12, 2013

The best I've tried and I've bought several of these for a couple of years now. Great value and great product.

good

Posted by Reviewer1855917 on Mar 19, 2009

I really enjoyed your product, however, I realized that it would be quite expensive to use on a daily basis. I also have found that black seeds have been found to be a more benificial seed. I would order from you again if there was a product I was interested in. My experience with your company has been a pleasant one. Thank you.