Best there is

Posted by Sebastian on May 12, 2013

The best I've tried and I've bought several of these for a couple of years now. Great value and great product.

********** How to use:

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013

To get the most out of Chia, make Chia Gel. It's one part Chia Seeds to 9 parts water. I make it in a jar (shake or stir until the seeds begin to suspend in the gel) and keep it in the refrigerator. It creates a thick gel that you can add to most anything and it doesn't change the flavor. There's lots of info on the Web. Have a look! Chia seeds are phenomenal. . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

AWESOME

Posted by Reviewer1895030 on Feb 22, 2012

One thing I've always secretly disliked about mixing chia seeds or ground flax into my morning oats is that they turn my delicious breakfast such an unappealing color. No more! These white chia seeds blend perfectly into my bowl while still lending that same great poppy-seed type texture. Love love love.

White Chia Seed

Posted by Reviewer3144994 on Sep 24, 2009

I sprinkle this on my food when I remember it.. I like it because it doesn't have any taste and I have yet to make some puddings or something of that nature with it. Much cheaper than others I've seen under another name. Keeps me regular and I like that it has omega fatty acids in it. I probably don't need to buy the pills anymore.

Vegetarian Omega 3

Posted by Krisinsight on Dec 12, 2009

Chia seed is a good source of Omega 3 and they are easy to add to a smoothie or make a chia gel with and eat all day.

Polly

Posted by Reviewer1140006 on Jun 24, 2008

I actually bought it for my parrots for sprouting. They love it.

Healthy Origins, White Chia Seed, 16 oz (454 g) (HOG-65433)

Posted by Reviewer3234993 on Aug 04, 2008

Great product. So far have only used in the home baked bread. Very tasty. Love the nutty flavour. Tomorrow I am going to try it on my porridge! regards

Good

Posted by 4676919383310424540 on Oct 01, 2015

Ok

Healthy Origins, White Chia Seed

Posted by Reviewer1822269 on Jun 09, 2008

Great product! As always customer service is A-1!

chia seeds

Posted by Reviewer2747511 on Jun 09, 2008

I've never tried Chia seeds before so I dont really have anything to compare it to, but I do love the product.