Exceptional quality Chia seeds

Posted by Reviewer2992722 on Jan 08, 2012

I'm a repeat customer for this Chia. Although I don't appreciate a difference in white vs grey I purchase these from iHerb because of their freshness, price, and I am also impressed by the packaging. Sounds silly I know but a thick sturdy container with a shaker resealable top outweighs the flimsy baggies other companies use.

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2790467 on Dec 11, 2011

i use it everyday and it helps with nutrition and energy and such. tastes good mixed with water and agave nectar.

My new morning snack

Posted by Reviewer3269361 on Dec 05, 2011

I've been looking for something light to eat before running. I can't stomach much right before I hit the road, and this hits the spot. I can't wait to play around with some recipes I've found online for home made gels.

chia seeds

Posted by Reviewer2634245 on Nov 15, 2011

use a scoop in my health food drink every, what ever it is that it suppose to do, i think it doing it. love the product, easy to take, price is great, and delivery is great.

Chia power!

Posted by Reviewer2506574 on Nov 04, 2011

This stuff is great for me I feel like I'm nourishing my body and I have sustained energy. I enjoy the gelling and little crunch some people find it hard to swallow I love chia seeds!

GOOD!

Posted by Reviewer3301271 on Nov 01, 2011

GOOD!I like this product

YUM! Premium chia

Posted by Reviewer2101568 on Oct 15, 2011

Not much to say except what you see is what you get- a great price for premium quality chia seed. Love it.

Perfect Fulfillment

Posted by Reviewer2652394 on Oct 14, 2011

Thanks for swift shipment. Product exactly as described.

Great product-great service

Posted by Reviewer2984170 on Oct 14, 2011

I love my chia seeds. I am enjoying the on yogurt, cereal, and salad. Service is exceptional.

Love these!

Posted by Reviewer1859418 on Oct 04, 2011

2-3 Tbsp of these with honey, lemon and lime juice for flavoring, topped off with filtered water to the 20-oz mark kept me focused and alert all three days of my seminar that started so early I didn't have time for breakfast. This is my new favorite brainfood/energy drink. The seeds only gel out to a certain point and then stop. They are mild, with little taste of their own. I don't mind the soaked texture at all; with the lemon and lime juice, they remind me of a liquid fruit, more like a drinkable dragon fruit or kiwi or something like that.