Healthy Origins, White Chia Seed, 16 oz (454 g)

good

Posted by Reviewer1855917 on Mar 19, 2009

I really enjoyed your product, however, I realized that it would be quite expensive to use on a daily basis. I also have found that black seeds have been found to be a more benificial seed. I would order from you again if there was a product I was interested in. My experience with your company has been a pleasant one. Thank you.

Salba/chia

Posted by Reviewer1841745 on Jun 20, 2009

I grind the seeds and add at least 2 tablespoons a day to my foods. The taste is so neutral they can be added to most anything. Thank you for your great prices also.

Try them!

Posted by Reviewer1471832 on Jul 10, 2009

Good for your health and actually fun to eat. They pop in your mouth and are a great addition to smoothies. I even sprinkled them on salads and applesauce too. I love them and love the health benefits!

White Chia Seed From Healthy Origins.

Posted by Reviewer2440919 on Aug 14, 2009

I got twice as much ground chia seed by grinding it myself at one half the cost as when I purchased it ground. In addition, freshness is assured by grinding when ready to use it. I added about four tablespoons of this ground chia seed to about an equal amount of cooked oat meal. This combination tasted better than any cooked breakfast cerial I have eaten.

Great for protein smoothies

Posted by Reviewer3349046 on Sep 10, 2009

I add two spoonfuls into my blender as part of my protein smoothie. Apart from its outstanding nutritional value, the fiber keeps me feeling full until the next meal and lowers the glycemic load when adding a banana to the smoothie.