Chia Seeds

Posted by Sprinkles on Dec 10, 2010

Excellent product! We add these seeds to our protein shakes before mixing them up with the hand blender. I love the little pop and crunch of the seeds when I chew them! (You can also grind them first before adding to release even more of their fabulous nutrition.) Chia seeds are extremely healthy for you. We use them in our morning breakfast shake (and alternate days with sunflower, sesame, flax, or pumpkin seeds): In a quart mason jar, put 2 to 4 raw organic eggs, 1 scoop protein powder, 1/4 can coconut milk, 1 tsp. psyllium husks, and 1 Tbsp. of the above seeds, then fill in with some water and use the hand blender. DELICIOUS and filling!

Great Price for white chia

Posted by Reviewer2210697 on Jun 17, 2009

this is a great for white chia, use as you would flax seed. You don't need to grind chia see like you do flax seed, but depending on what you're using it in you may want to.

Highly recommended product

Posted by Reviewer2884508 on Sep 13, 2010

This product has definitely made me feel more energetic. My daily dose is three tablespoons; I add these seeds to yogurt and oatmeal. Highly recommended!

good product, great vendor

Posted by Reviewer1875825 on Sep 14, 2010

I am very pleased with the product but I was thrilled with the price and the quick shipment!

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer1187525 on Sep 17, 2010

my first chia, and it was good!

White Chia

Posted by Reviewer2471344 on Sep 23, 2010

good stuff

Good and Easy Source of Omega 3s

Posted by Reviewer1078931 on Nov 28, 2010

I make a paste of it and spread it on my morning protein and vegetable sandwich.

White Chia Seed

Posted by Reviewer2760079 on Dec 17, 2010

Super! Will buy again:)

Chia Seeds

Posted by Reviewer2017166 on Dec 18, 2010

Great price, great delivery and great website. I will def order again from Iherb. Oh and the Chia seeds are really quite good. I love them on yogurt

I love this!

Posted by From-the-Inside-Out on Dec 30, 2010

This is so incredible! I like to grind them and use it in baked goods. Increases fiber content along with all the other benefits. I also like to stir it in juice with my green superfoods as a morning starter. I use both the white seeds and the regular but the white ones blend better in breads and baked items.