Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2950154 on Feb 12, 2011

Your White Chia Seed is a great product. I contribute being able to stop taking medication for high blood pressure to Chia seed and running. Thank You!

Fast shipping, great service

Posted by Reviewer2300401 on Feb 08, 2011

Product is as advertised - plus they included some free samples of a few other products. Will be ordering again soon!

hmm.

Posted by Reviewer1784638 on Feb 07, 2011

seems to have a distinct flavor which is tolerable, but the gooey fish egg consistency after it's been soaking for a while kinda grosses me out.

Really Good

Posted by Reviewer1896650 on Jan 21, 2011

The seeds are really crunchy and since I like eating crunchy things, this is a nice healthy touch to my sandwiches and other food. Since I've been eating this, I think my skin has become more hydrated! Which is a plus! However, I'm not sure if it can curb my hunger. Overall, it's a good product for a good price.

Chia seeds...

Posted by Reviewer1725616 on Jan 19, 2011

Love them and love the price. Thanks

Working Well

Posted by Reviewer2721363 on Jan 16, 2011

I started using these in the morning to give myself a bit of a boost of energy before my workouts. I just stir them for a minute or so in water and then chug them down. No real flavor, easy to drink down, fast and easy way to get my essential fatty acids. They would easily blend into smoothies or on top of cereal or yogurt.

I love this!

Posted by From-the-Inside-Out on Dec 30, 2010

This is so incredible! I like to grind them and use it in baked goods. Increases fiber content along with all the other benefits. I also like to stir it in juice with my green superfoods as a morning starter. I use both the white seeds and the regular but the white ones blend better in breads and baked items.

Chia Seeds

Posted by Reviewer2017166 on Dec 18, 2010

Great price, great delivery and great website. I will def order again from Iherb. Oh and the Chia seeds are really quite good. I love them on yogurt

White Chia Seed

Posted by Reviewer2760079 on Dec 17, 2010

Super! Will buy again:)

Chia Seeds

Posted by Sprinkles on Dec 10, 2010

Excellent product! We add these seeds to our protein shakes before mixing them up with the hand blender. I love the little pop and crunch of the seeds when I chew them! (You can also grind them first before adding to release even more of their fabulous nutrition.) Chia seeds are extremely healthy for you. We use them in our morning breakfast shake (and alternate days with sunflower, sesame, flax, or pumpkin seeds): In a quart mason jar, put 2 to 4 raw organic eggs, 1 scoop protein powder, 1/4 can coconut milk, 1 tsp. psyllium husks, and 1 Tbsp. of the above seeds, then fill in with some water and use the hand blender. DELICIOUS and filling!