Healthy Times, Baby's Herbal Garden, Baby Lotion, Sweet Violet

Posted by otherkind on Apr 05, 2012

Nice lotion! Although I don't use it on my child, I adore it. Yes. I've bought it for myself. The smell of sweet violet is divine. This lotion not only make your skin really soft it also make it more toned. If you like sweet floral scents by this lotion for yourself. Believe me, you won't regret it! Отличный лосьен! Использую его для себя. Отлично увлажняет, быстро впитывается. Аромат - просто сказочный, но ненавязчивый. Если вы любите сладкие цветочные ароматы, вы не разочаруетесь в покупке.

I strongly advise everyone to buy this lotion!

Posted by naturalsgirls on Oct 08, 2012

I strongly advise everyone to buy this lotion! Good for kids, but I like it myself. Nice, but gentle smells something powdery and floral, smell quickly erode, moistens despite the light texture and does not leave a film.

soft skin, beautiful fragrance

Posted by Reviewer1206139 on Jul 27, 2011

I think I'm going to have to steal this one for my own beauty stash. This lotion smells so AMAZING. I bought this for my 9 month old son (I used it after bathing him with Healthy Times honeysuckle wash and chamomile blossom conditioner) and I could not stop sniffing him all day! I also found that my son's skin was noticeably softer after using this lotion. I love all Healthy Times products, and am so glad I purchased this.

good cream

Posted by agrifona on Nov 08, 2011

I will buy it again.. for myself!

super

Posted by EllEll on Jun 29, 2012

great body lotion, use for my skin (not for baby), lovely odor, super moisture__________________________ Отличный лосьон для тела, использую для себя (не для ребенка), отличное увлажнение

Never been happier!

Posted by 5360035352382816368 on Aug 13, 2015

After looking and searching for baby products that are free of sulfates, parabens and junk I was having a hard time finding any that smelled nice. The rest on the market that could be comparable have no scent or are not pleasant at all. So when I found the Healthy Times line I was very excited and pleased with all of the wonderful scents. We have been buying them since out first daughter was born 9 years ago and continue to use it for our 1 yr. I am completely in love with the smell and quality and will not buy any other body product for our children.

bed time

Posted by 5343843314823987582 on Jan 12, 2015

Very good cream, not liquid, not sticky, nice light smell, good moisturizer, convenient packaging. Everything you need for skin after bath.

Predomina un olor a toallita de bebe, polvo de talco, en cambio tiene notas de violeta.

Posted by Vainilla3 on Feb 21, 2015

(He apreciado que ha subido el precio y podría parecer algo cara ya que solo contiene 236ml)Deja la piel suave con poca cantidad, se extiende bien por la textura fluida, se absorbe enseguida, líquida. Muy natural, pura. Si te sirvió mi comentario dale un "Sí" :)

Excellent product. I recommend!

Posted by 4732789468791648793 on Jul 22, 2013

Excellent product. I recommend!

Cant STOP sniffing my kids!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1332454 on Apr 10, 2012

Im simply in love with this baby lotion! Smells so goooooooood!I use it on my 4 yr old and 6 month baby boy. I chase my 4yr old around the house to grab him and smell him. He must be tired of me lol. But yessssssss buy this cream its the best.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »