Dries out hair

Posted by Reviewer1055349 on Aug 14, 2012

Sorry but this reportedly mild shampoo proved to be too harsh for adult fine hair. It dries the hair out too much, making it dull and flyaway. Disappointing.

Maria, Russia

Posted by moonana on Oct 30, 2011

I have a very sensitive scalp and only baby shampoos don't cause any irritation. But this one also added shine and volume! Really liked it!

It's ok.

Posted by 5230410716740252359 on Jan 03, 2014

Smell a little annoyed.

Love all of their products!

Posted by 5360035352382816368 on Aug 13, 2015

After looking and searching for baby products that are free of sulfates, parabens and junk I was having a hard time finding any that smelled nice. The rest on the market that could be comparable have no scent or are not pleasant at all. So when I found the Healthy Times line I was very excited and pleased with all of the wonderful scents. We have been buying them since out first daughter was born 9 years ago and continue to use it for our 1 yr. I am completely in love with the smell and quality and will not buy any other body product for our children.

Lielisks šampūns

Posted by Reviewer2001982 on Apr 24, 2012

Lieto visa ģimene. Aromāts maigs, neuzbāzīgs. Labi putojas. Skalojot ir tā čīkstošā sajūta, kas rada sajūtu, ka mati ir LABI izmazgāti.

Ok

Posted by 5601816027802482596 on Sep 26, 2013

Dosent smell as good as i hoped, very light smell. Leaves my girls hair shiny and clean, so it does its job.

lathers, bad smell

Posted by 4904606521784218184 on Mar 02, 2014

This shampoo lathers a lot, and this is a nice thing. But like the camomile conditioner the smell is very weird (like furniture polish!!!). It fades away when the hair is dry, though. does the job.

Peut mieux faire

Posted by 4839337858960671599 on Oct 07, 2013

Un shampoing qui sent bon mais qui mousse beaucoup (ce n'est pas bon signe...) et qui pique les yeux des petits. En revanche il rend les cheveux très doux.

Bad artificial fragrance, headaches, hair loss, drying

Posted by 5577926163868063178 on Feb 18, 2016

My experience with this product has given me a mixed opinion. First, it's a very effective product, but I'd only recommend it for people with very oily hair and skin as it can be very stripping. I went through double my normal amt of conditioner while using this shampoo. After a week my hair felt like straw. The fragrance is pleasant but warps if you keep it in the shower as per normal. At first it smells nice but becomes nauseating. With such quality ingredients I am disappointed that they ruined the formula with an artificial fragrance. In the end I wound up experiencing headaches and abnormally high hair fall from this shampoo. I would not use it on a delicate and vulnerable infant or child. I will not be repurchasing the item. There are better options out there.