great!

Posted by Reviewer2679092 on Jun 05, 2012

These ea plugs are the best of any plugs I used for the last 15 years. I don't hear snorring husband, morning namaz from neighboring mosque, street traffic, jet motors noise at an airplane - the only problem is to hear morning alarm clock)))) It is delicate and soft, reasonable size. Definetly I will repeat this purchase.

Hearos Ultimate Sotftness

Posted by Reviewer2645290 on Jul 21, 2009

I live in central London, UK, and can honestly say that Hearos Ultimate Softness are the best earplugs on the world market for my purposes. I don't have a serious noise problem but for the occasional parties in the apartment above me, Hearos are the answer - blissful silence every time! They are comfortable and noise resistant.

HearOs

Posted by Reviewer3175299 on Apr 02, 2011

These plugs work well for only about 2-3 uses. Tried washing them and they lost the expanding ability to seal off the ear canal therefore losing the noise reduction capabilities.

Perfect earplugs!

Posted by Reviewer1396855 on May 06, 2010

I'm addicted to ear plugs and can't sleep without a pair of them. These are my favorites so far, very soft but effective!

it was ok

Posted by Reviewer2473355 on Mar 06, 2008

I bought this product b/c i had jus discovered the joys of having earplugs on while studying in a dorm full of roommaes or even in a library wih so called "quiet zones". While my silicone earplugs did do a good job, they had to be placed in your ear a cerain way to make sure they were their mos efficient, as well afer a while they became uncomfortable. Anoher major thing that didn't like was that they easily became dirty everytime i kept molding them. Another site had done a comparision of different earplugs that were worth their price. And in the end the Hearos earplugs came on top. Pros: - i liked how it was easily moldable when placing in my ears. - as well i liked how it was much more durable and clean compared to my silicone earplugs. - couldn't hear bckground noises (i.e vents, tv at very low vol., etc Cons: - it became uncomfortable after a while - was still able to hear noise (i.e. people talking, footsteps,tv at normal vol., etc.) all-in-all it was pretty much average, i think i'll just switch back and forth between the hearos and the silicone depending on how quiet my study areas are.

Comfortable Ear Plugs for All Occasions

Posted by wholefoods on Aug 15, 2012

If you need earplugs for noisy neighbors, construction, riding the bus, or any other occasion, these are great ones to choose. They feel soft in your ears and shut out 60-70% of the noise in your environment, depending on the volume. I use these in my apartment room to shut out the noise from my neighbors and they work very well for that purpose. Highly recommended.

Best earplugs on the planet!!

Posted by Reviewer1833150 on Aug 22, 2011

I am a light sleeper, most anything will wake me up at night but when I use the Hearos Ultimate Softness Series earplugs I really sleep like a baby. They are the perfect size for me, and so soft compared with other brands that leave my ear canal soooo irritated in the morning. I know it's not super hygienic but I even use the same pair for weeks at a time when I am backpacking around the world, and they're as good as day 1.

New to me

Posted by Reviewer2329940 on Aug 10, 2011

I haven't been able to get used to these :(...I find that they are too long and therefore stick out of the ear which makes them come off..I plan to cut a pair and see how that works..:)

My husband loves it!

Posted by FataMorgana on May 10, 2012

Excellent ear plugs! Soft and gentle, well drown all the noises. Отличные беруши! Мягкие и нежные, хорошо заглушают все шумы.

Nice

Posted by Rigonda on May 18, 2012

Very soft and comfortable. These plugs let me have a good nights sleep even when my neighbours are being noisy.