New To iHerb?

Hearos, Ear Plugs, Ultimate Softness Series, High 32 NRR, 4 Pair

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

You should definately try these

Posted by DenaerisTargaryen on Dec 19, 2013

I purchased the Hearos Ultimate Softness Series ear plugs to use at night since my dh snors and I am very sensitive to sound. At first I tried using those bright orange silicon ear plugs. They fall and got stuck into my hair. I also tried to white ones for adults, not as effective as the foam ones. If you still hear alot of noise this means you have not inserted them correctly. I also tried the orange foam ones as well as the orange and yellow foam ones. They are great but they give me a soar ear canal. I also tried the pink ones Macks dreamgirl. They are very comfy but not as effective as Hereos. The Hearos plugs seem to be very effective in blocking out the noises of TV, snors etc but are more comfortable and I don't wake up with sore ear canals. They are also very easy to extract. The plugs can be a bit tricky to insert, same as all foam plugs but once they're in there they are comfortable and don't stick out from your ear. The other plugs I used stuck out quite a bit and caused discomfort when smooshed against a pillow. I gave these ear plugs 5 stars because they are the ultimate combination of comfort and effectiveness... and I can finally get a restful sleep without a sour ear canal. If this review was helpful please click YES below. Thank you.

My saviours!

Posted by Rigonda on Sep 10, 2012

These earplugs really are my saviours, nothing disturbs my sleep, I can't imagine my life without them any more. The softest earplugs I have ever used, really soft and comfortable. And the noise blocking quality is perfect.

Too effective!

Posted by Reviewer1333587 on Sep 08, 2011

These ear plugs are so effective for me they block out 95% of all sound. I don't like to feel that isolated so I use them to fall asleep but sometime during the night I remove them. They seal so tightly that my ears itch after a couple of hours wearing, once I remove them the itching stops in a few minutes. Ear canals need to breath too I guess.

ear plugs

Posted by wendybrown on Mar 27, 2010

the thing that impresses me about these ear plugs is that they actually stay in my ears all night long. the thing that does not impress me is that they barely work. So, when my husband snores, I turn myself around with my head at the feet and my feet at the head and with the hearos in my ears and the blanket over my ears as well and I can finally sleep.

Great ear plugs

Posted by Reviewer1427712 on Nov 03, 2010

The best ear plugs for sleeping that I have found to date. The softest and therefore easiest to insert, and stay in all night.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »