New To iHerb?

Heather's Tummy Care, Organic Acacia Senegal Tummy Fiber, 16 oz (453 g)

Reviews 1-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

gas-a-rama

Posted by Reviewer2821129 on Feb 15, 2011

I like that this dissolved easily and had no taste, but it gave me terrible gas. I stopped using after about a week. I saw no improvement in my digestive condition during the time of use.

Minnesota

Posted by Reviewer2487210 on Aug 05, 2011

I used it for about 3 weeks I was taking 2 teaspoons everyday in the AM. It keep me regular which I liked. Once I reached my peak of being regular I developed major cramping. It was so bad I could hardy sit in a chair the pain was so intense. I lasted a week in pain and finally quit using the product and my pain subsided. I'm probably one of the rare people that can't use it.

Caused a lot of bloating, wind and pain.

Posted by Reviewer1915387 on Feb 25, 2012

Hi Produced huge bloating and wind and the pain that accompanies those symptoms if you suffer from IBS, which I do. Benefiber (the wheat dextrin one) and Normacol worked for me without causing any of the above.

Do not use this product.

Posted by Reviewer2404186 on Oct 19, 2009

It irritated my colon, giving me terrible gas and bloating. Once I stopped using it, and went with pysllium capsules, all my problems ended.

causes constipation

Posted by luciva on Jun 06, 2013

It caused me bloating, abdominal pain and constipation. I used it 5-6 times and threw it out.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »