Minnesota

Posted by Reviewer2487210 on Aug 05, 2011

I used it for about 3 weeks I was taking 2 teaspoons everyday in the AM. It keep me regular which I liked. Once I reached my peak of being regular I developed major cramping. It was so bad I could hardy sit in a chair the pain was so intense. I lasted a week in pain and finally quit using the product and my pain subsided. I'm probably one of the rare people that can't use it.

gas-a-rama

Posted by Reviewer2821129 on Feb 15, 2011

I like that this dissolved easily and had no taste, but it gave me terrible gas. I stopped using after about a week. I saw no improvement in my digestive condition during the time of use.

Do not use this product.

Posted by Reviewer2404186 on Oct 19, 2009

It irritated my colon, giving me terrible gas and bloating. Once I stopped using it, and went with pysllium capsules, all my problems ended.

Caused a lot of bloating, wind and pain.

Posted by Reviewer1915387 on Feb 25, 2012

Hi Produced huge bloating and wind and the pain that accompanies those symptoms if you suffer from IBS, which I do. Benefiber (the wheat dextrin one) and Normacol worked for me without causing any of the above.

be careful

Posted by 5593359367609378624 on Jan 08, 2015

i used for 3 days and each time i take it , i get a diarrhea ! i believe its because of this fibers

Heather's Tummy Care Fiber

Posted by Reviewer3305973 on Feb 16, 2012

This product did not work for me. I have discontinued using it.

It doesn't work for me

Posted by 5679197891675569429 on May 15, 2015

I have constipation sometimes, and have weak stomach condition, which cause indigestion often. I ordered this because lots of people suggested and it's organic fiber. I had regular toilet time recently, but still had pain every time when I tried to go to toilet, so I tried this one. the serving direction is 2 tbsp for adult. I mixed this with my smoothie in the morning. I've been taking this about 2 weeks and now I have constipation again. It's weird because fiber helps constipation, but it caused constipation... I was fine before I take this. My meals and life style is still the same but this fiber. I guess I have to stop taking this, and won't order in the future.

Ninguna mejoría al tomarlo

Posted by 4949975727941527227 on Aug 25, 2015

Tras dos bolsas tomadas no he notado ninguna mejoría al respecto, sigo padeciendo los mismos dolores abdominales y los gases.

I didn't notic any difference

Posted by 5281352192282882332 on Apr 13, 2015

No difference!

causes constipation

Posted by luciva on Jun 06, 2013

It caused me bloating, abdominal pain and constipation. I used it 5-6 times and threw it out.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »