Very Good

Posted by 5400491281986643896 on Aug 08, 2016

Good

Just great!

Posted by 5696753077411371470 on Aug 25, 2016

I love the fact that its organic and free of additives. I add it ti cereals, coffee and more. Tasteless but gives your stomach lots of benefits

Good fibers

Posted by 5610368941865173409 on Aug 28, 2016

I used before psyllium and now these fibers. I do not see differences between the previous and the current fiber, but feel good. I therefore conclude that even these fibers are o.k.

A good source of prebiotics

Posted by Reviewer1027414 on Jul 11, 2016

A good source of prebiotics which i feed in very small quantities ie a teaspoon daily to my dog who suffers from intermittent colitis. Since feeding this she has only had one minor attack in a year! I believe it can be helpful to people wth this condition too.

very good!

Posted by 5591191963453455468 on Mar 21, 2015

Excellent product! I will definitely keep on ordering this!

Heather's Tummy Care, Organic Acacia Senegal Tummy Fiber, 16 oz (453 g)

Posted by 4817323828592653971 on Aug 26, 2014

My wife suffers from IBS, and found this to be an excellent product to use for the illness! It helps extremely well with her bloating,gas and discomfort in her intestines! She uses as instructed and is quit pleased! She also uses in conjunction with Heather's Peppermint Oil capsules and all symptoms she was experiencing prior to these 2 items have been remarkably improved! Highly recommended!

In TX

Posted by 5177963686817938269 on Sep 04, 2014

I have been using Acacia Senegal for about a year and it has really helped my problems with IBS. I also have a lot of food allergies (been tested three times) so I have to be careful about what I eat. I am up to the maximum amount now and it has made life more comfortable. I use it morning and night, morning in my quinoa and fruit dish and at night in my potato/meat and vegetable dish. I really appreciate the fast service and always know it will be here soon. iHerb has the best price I have found and the free shipping with a larger order really helps. I am in my 80's and on a limited income.

good

Posted by 4913723030706123699 on Jul 29, 2015

great helped stomach

My Favorite Acacia Fiber

Posted by Reviewer1614625 on Oct 31, 2009

Heather's acacia fiber dissolves readily, unlike the usually great NOW brand which is brown and sticky. Heather's pours smoothly and has a lovely bright white color. I sprinkle some on my cereal in the morning and it doesn't make the rice milk gloppy! I'm so glad iHerb is carrying Heather's fiber now!

Great

Posted by Reviewer1490989 on Sep 01, 2009

Works extremely for relief of IBS symptoms. No flavor.