Great

Posted by Reviewer1859159 on Aug 22, 2011

Love this fiber!

Brilliant service

Posted by Reviewer1349640 on Aug 16, 2011

This fibre is a lifesaver. Have used it for years, but only just found it available from iHerb. Much cheaper than my usual supplier, and delivery (I'm in the UK) was a lot faster than I'm used to. As I say, brilliant service. Will definitely place my next order with iHerb. Many thanks.

PURE acacia from "Heather"

Posted by Reviewer3160485 on Aug 16, 2011

I have IBS that is both constipation and diahhrea and both is helped with high fiber diets. I also have gastroparesis (stomach doesn't empty properly)since I had stomach surgery; this requires a low fiber diet. So it is a real dilemma. I have been using this in the way Heather suggests for about 9 months, and it is helping with my many issues. I tried another acacia which was cheaper but couldn't use it.

well it sure seems to be working!

Posted by Reviewer3031447 on Aug 09, 2011

amazing stuff!

Minnesota

Posted by Reviewer2487210 on Aug 05, 2011

I used it for about 3 weeks I was taking 2 teaspoons everyday in the AM. It keep me regular which I liked. Once I reached my peak of being regular I developed major cramping. It was so bad I could hardy sit in a chair the pain was so intense. I lasted a week in pain and finally quit using the product and my pain subsided. I'm probably one of the rare people that can't use it.

Works

Posted by Reviewer1385103 on Aug 04, 2011

This works to firm things up.

good quality

Posted by Reviewer1896730 on Jul 27, 2011

the acacia senegal is the better acacia and I really see the difference between this one and other brands. This one is a lot better and dissolves better. I tried other brands that didn't indicate it's senegal only, and I felt nausea from those other brands. But Heather's Tummy Care doesn't give me any discomfort. Great product! And it does help increase my soluble fiber intake for regulating my bowel movement and soothing GI tract. Will continue buying this from Heather's Tummy Care.

Fiber to control appetite

Posted by Reviewer2377105 on Jul 16, 2011

Helps me control appetite. I take two teaspoons wth juice or water 4 times daily.

Mixed review

Posted by Reviewer2140173 on Jul 11, 2011

This product has been an absolute life saver for my son who has ibs-d. After cutting most dairy from his diet and consistently using this fiber he was able to leave the house again without fear. I would definitely recommend for those that suffer from ibs-d. I have ibs-c and sadly it didnt work for me even after slowly working up to the recommended dosage. For those with ibs-c I would recommend trying magnesium.

Great Products

Posted by Reviewer1825013 on Jul 08, 2011

Heather's Tummy Care products are great for many digestive issues. This is the best fiber product I've ever used.