I B S

Posted by Reviewer2513105 on Jul 05, 2011

i order the acacia powder on behalf of my wife and she would any one suffering from I B S totry this powder. It has completly cured her symptons and we fully intend to take care that we order in plenty of time to ensure continous use.

A terrific help for IBS

Posted by Reviewer2457357 on Jul 06, 2011

This soluble fiber powder is easy to ingest, tasteless and very effective against IBS symptoms. I add it to oatmeal in the morning and drink it in a half cup of water before dinner every day.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2591891 on Jul 08, 2011

I am unable to tolerate other brands like METAMUCIL, etc.; however, I have found Heather's Tummy Care to be the answer for my use. No indigestion, crammping, or gas. It leaves me with a great comfortable feeling.

Great Products

Posted by Reviewer1825013 on Jul 08, 2011

Heather's Tummy Care products are great for many digestive issues. This is the best fiber product I've ever used.

Mixed review

Posted by Reviewer2140173 on Jul 11, 2011

This product has been an absolute life saver for my son who has ibs-d. After cutting most dairy from his diet and consistently using this fiber he was able to leave the house again without fear. I would definitely recommend for those that suffer from ibs-d. I have ibs-c and sadly it didnt work for me even after slowly working up to the recommended dosage. For those with ibs-c I would recommend trying magnesium.

Good product for IBS

Posted by Reviewer3051850 on Dec 29, 2011

This is the best product you can buy for IBS. It really works for all types of IBS.

Tummy Fiber plus Benebiotic

Posted by Reviewer1771245 on Jan 02, 2012

Tummy Fiber certainly changed things in my gut quickly but until I started taking Benebiotic's a week later it wasn't all comfortable. However, now I take almost a level tablespoon of Tummy Fiber twice a day and a Benebiotic at the same time and I haven't been this good in 25 years. I continue to take my digestive enzymes with every meal. But BM's are normal for the first time in so long I can hardly remember what normal is. I have been able to eat almost anything without a problem. I don't know if I could stop any of the 3 items that help. I know everyone is different but hope this helps someone.

Super nice!

Posted by Reviewer2001880 on Jan 03, 2012

Very good taste and easy to swallow. Will buy again.

Great fiber-yummy for your tummy!

Posted by Reviewer2147901 on Jan 08, 2012

Great soluable fiber. It doesn't upset my stomach and even though I put it on almost everything I eat, it actually enhances the taste of the food for me. My 'sweet tooth' hasn't been so noticable since using this product.

It works!

Posted by Reviewer2263566 on Jan 13, 2012

I used to take medication for my IBS, but since being advised about Heather's Tummy Care, I have no problems, flare-ups or anything for almost 2 years! It works!