The very basic stuff for IBS treatment

Posted by Reviewer1748200 on Apr 27, 2010

For IBS, this is one of the best things around it seems. Mix it with water while pouring. When you feel the pain, drink this and get instant relief. I think it takes down the bowel inflammation or something like that. It's more like sympton treatment, but very effective one. Remember to use enzymes and IC pearls to fix the origin of the IBS. And sleep enough. Stress kills!

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1812067 on Apr 28, 2010

I love that this dissolves completely in liquid, with no goopy texture. This soluble fiber is the best for IBS or any similar symptoms.

Best, mildest fiber

Posted by Reviewer2961203 on Apr 28, 2010

I even sprinkle it on the dog's food to keep him regular! I love this fiber because it's mild, white in color so can incorporate into deserts!

mixes well

Posted by patpyott on May 04, 2010

no flavor and worked superbly for my chronically constipated friend

tummy fiber

Posted by Reviewer2911410 on Mar 20, 2010

i'm very happy to get this fiber for a good price! only fiber i can do with ibs wished you had heather's hot/cold packs -thx

Fiber to control appetite

Posted by Reviewer2377105 on Jul 16, 2011

Helps me control appetite. I take two teaspoons wth juice or water 4 times daily.

Great for IBS

Posted by Reviewer2410226 on Mar 30, 2010

Heather's book and fiber have helped me relieve my IBS symptoms by at least 85%. None of the many doctors I went to even came close to this- most made it worse. I use this fiber every morning in my coffee (which is no-no on Heather's diet, but something I just could not quit). Will keep buying from iherb because of their price.

Heather's Tummy Care

Posted by Reviewer2611289 on Apr 01, 2010

A great product and easy to use.

Heathers Tummy Care

Posted by Reviewer2380040 on Apr 07, 2010

Product is exactly as described. It does mix up clear and with virtually no taste. I put mine in a bottle of Crystal Light water and drink it all day. I received the order very fast.

Tummy Care working for me!

Posted by Reviewer3215083 on Apr 13, 2010

Bought Heather's Tummy Care after doing a lot of research on the Internet and so far have found it has been really helpful in controlling my IBS. I live in the UK and wasn't able to find a supplement like this which didn't make me feel worse! Shipping was really easy and good value for money so will definitely be placing a repeat order! Thank you.