Tummy Fiber plus Benebiotic

Posted by Reviewer1771245 on Jan 02, 2012

Tummy Fiber certainly changed things in my gut quickly but until I started taking Benebiotic's a week later it wasn't all comfortable. However, now I take almost a level tablespoon of Tummy Fiber twice a day and a Benebiotic at the same time and I haven't been this good in 25 years. I continue to take my digestive enzymes with every meal. But BM's are normal for the first time in so long I can hardly remember what normal is. I have been able to eat almost anything without a problem. I don't know if I could stop any of the 3 items that help. I know everyone is different but hope this helps someone.

Super nice!

Posted by Reviewer2001880 on Jan 03, 2012

Very good taste and easy to swallow. Will buy again.

Great fiber-yummy for your tummy!

Posted by Reviewer2147901 on Jan 08, 2012

Great soluable fiber. It doesn't upset my stomach and even though I put it on almost everything I eat, it actually enhances the taste of the food for me. My 'sweet tooth' hasn't been so noticable since using this product.

It works!

Posted by Reviewer2263566 on Jan 13, 2012

I used to take medication for my IBS, but since being advised about Heather's Tummy Care, I have no problems, flare-ups or anything for almost 2 years! It works!

Truly tasteless

Posted by Reviewer2164053 on Jan 26, 2012

I've put this in soups, drinks, etc, and it is truly tasteless. I haven't used it enough to be able to attest to it's efficacy.

Heather's Tummy Care

Posted by Reviewer3193315 on Feb 01, 2012

A great product offered at a savings through iherb. I've been using this for years. Wouldn't be without it.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2462365 on Sep 17, 2011

I have been ordering this from another company for a few years but found it at iHerb at a much better price!

Good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1087475 on Sep 22, 2011

My wife has IBS and this has been the single most helpful supplement for her. It has also helped me lower my cholesterol.

Excellent Product!

Posted by Reviewer1810053 on Sep 23, 2011

Really good intestinal cleanser without any discomfort for me.

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer3151355 on Oct 03, 2011

For anyone of all ages who needs regularity with their bowels. Tasteless, odorless, and easy to digest.I have recommended it to my daughters for my grand children, to my sick immobile friends and everyone has had great success! If you have issues with your bowels ,weather constipation or diarrhea, please try this and have relieif!!