Really helps with constipation

Posted by Reviewer2126838 on Jun 28, 2010

I have been experiencing constipation and got this because it is soluble fiber and thought it might be easier on my stomach. I really like this. It helps me "go" without cramping I experience with senna or magnesium citrate. The consistency in the bag is powdery but once mixed with water it turns into little strings of "goo". Not gross just odd. I will keep taking this even when my problems clear up since it is easy and inexpensive.

Fast and effective

Posted by 5453095246899617480 on Sep 30, 2016

Has helped with symptoms so much; positive effects began almost immediately!

Mixed review

Posted by Reviewer2140173 on Jul 11, 2011

This product has been an absolute life saver for my son who has ibs-d. After cutting most dairy from his diet and consistently using this fiber he was able to leave the house again without fear. I would definitely recommend for those that suffer from ibs-d. I have ibs-c and sadly it didnt work for me even after slowly working up to the recommended dosage. For those with ibs-c I would recommend trying magnesium.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2144244 on Oct 03, 2013

I will purchase again.

Fantastic product!

Posted by Reviewer2145053 on Oct 05, 2012

It works!

Great fiber-yummy for your tummy!

Posted by Reviewer2147901 on Jan 08, 2012

Great soluable fiber. It doesn't upset my stomach and even though I put it on almost everything I eat, it actually enhances the taste of the food for me. My 'sweet tooth' hasn't been so noticable since using this product.

Truly tasteless

Posted by Reviewer2164053 on Jan 26, 2012

I've put this in soups, drinks, etc, and it is truly tasteless. I haven't used it enough to be able to attest to it's efficacy.

Super nice!

Posted by Reviewer2001880 on Jan 03, 2012

Very good taste and easy to swallow. Will buy again.

It works!

Posted by Reviewer2263566 on Jan 13, 2012

I used to take medication for my IBS, but since being advised about Heather's Tummy Care, I have no problems, flare-ups or anything for almost 2 years! It works!

Great quality and price

Posted by Reviewer2265261 on Dec 13, 2011

Consistently good quality and price, I love having this stuff around to mix with all sorts of things....especially in raw food pates.