Minnesota

Posted by Reviewer2487210 on Aug 05, 2011

I used it for about 3 weeks I was taking 2 teaspoons everyday in the AM. It keep me regular which I liked. Once I reached my peak of being regular I developed major cramping. It was so bad I could hardy sit in a chair the pain was so intense. I lasted a week in pain and finally quit using the product and my pain subsided. I'm probably one of the rare people that can't use it.

great for pets

Posted by Reviewer2403585 on Sep 11, 2011

i use it for my cat who has IBS. her stools are now normal 95% of the time.

Acacia

Posted by Reviewer1386472 on Nov 17, 2010

I use this product every day and feel better when I use it.

Works Great for IBS

Posted by Reviewer2005673 on Aug 24, 2010

This product is organic and has no preservatives or added ingredients and it works really well to help regulate your stools, especially if you have Irritable Bowel Syndrome.

Good product

Posted by 4934775448359656736 on Sep 21, 2014

if you are suffering from IBS. I can truly recommed this. It's easy to take because taste is mild and you can mix it to (for example) smoothies is you want.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer3099221 on Oct 15, 2014

I have IBS and I had trouble feeling sick when I woke up in the morning. I had this to my smoothie everyday and it seems to be helping. I don't have the stomach pains I use to have.

An old "tried & true" item!

Posted by 4711546791599620936 on Aug 27, 2013

This is something I have used for years. It aids me in my digestive system. I can get it for less expense here, than from the maker.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1482294 on Feb 16, 2015

I love this easy to use fiber. It really does help IBS. I have told my doctor about it.

Great Product - Much better alternative to Psyllium

Posted by 5579789213982681664 on May 21, 2016

Started using because of candida overgrowth. It is a great alternative to Psyllium because it is a fiber which is also a prebiotic. Anyone who is looking to get heal their leaky gut or have IBS, diarrhea, constipation, gas etc. and wants to become regular definitely will find this helpful. Cons is that it is hard to dissolve in water so take time to dissolve in the water but overall it is really awesome.

Acacia Senegal

Posted by 5142475033988046165 on Mar 16, 2016

It's the only thing that has given me a normal life after suffering from IBS for many, many years. I am 74 and really appreciate having normal bowel function.