Relief!!

Posted by Reviewer1995084 on May 22, 2009

Great product! helped my ibs tremendously, easy to use will continue to use this product.

Skeptic no more!

Posted by Reviewer2618090 on Jan 10, 2011

I had my doubts, as I have tried many, many strategies for dealing with IBS, but this really works--keeps IBS at bay. I use a heaping tablespoon every morning. But experiment and see what works best for you. Doesn't get thick, taste is good, mild.

made my IBS stable

Posted by Reviewer2387131 on Sep 11, 2010

I can't go a day without this! it has completely taken away my bloating and gas. it took about 5 weeks of adjusting to the right level, but once i got there it was a magical effect...my belly is flat again and i am feeling so much better! heather's fennel tea is also great. :) if you have ANY kind of digestive issues, i highly recommend taking this every day...

Good Value

Posted by Reviewer3323311 on Aug 14, 2010

Heather's acacia fiber is an excellent product because it has ended my IBS-C which I have had for many years. I also appreciate the good value and service provided to me my by iHerb. They are the best. David

No Gas!!

Posted by Reviewer1386769 on Jul 21, 2010

Seems to help wih my IBS-C as it is hard for me to tolerate insoluble fiber so this soluble fiber product helps to move the insoluble along. And best of all, unlike all the other fiber supplements that I have tried and I have tried them all, this product does not produce intestinal gas for me.

I feel better but the stuff is like eating paste

Posted by Reviewer2514979 on Apr 07, 2010

I don't have any luck stirring with a fork as instructing, whipping with a beater, heating with hot tea, or anything I've tried to break up the clumps, and this fiber powder is lumpy and has a strange texture in fluid, but dang, my stomach feels better since trying it, and even though it makes for one weird glass of water I have to say I'm a believer and I will use it from now on.

gas-a-rama

Posted by Reviewer2821129 on Feb 15, 2011

I like that this dissolved easily and had no taste, but it gave me terrible gas. I stopped using after about a week. I saw no improvement in my digestive condition during the time of use.

great for pets

Posted by Reviewer2403585 on Sep 11, 2011

i use it for my cat who has IBS. her stools are now normal 95% of the time.

The best treatment for IBS and IBD

Posted by DownNotOut on Mar 12, 2012

It works, is suitable for people with most intolerances (eg lactose, gluten, wheat)

Works Great for IBS

Posted by Reviewer2005673 on Aug 24, 2010

This product is organic and has no preservatives or added ingredients and it works really well to help regulate your stools, especially if you have Irritable Bowel Syndrome.