The magic bullet....almost!

Posted by Reviewer1306045 on Sep 23, 2010

I suffer from a very severe form of IBS. First I did the IBS Audio 100 hypnotherapy cd's, then I changed my diet (to low fat, no red meat and no dairy for ex), and after that I began drinking this fiber daily... and these three things have completely transformed my life! I travel internationally again, I also began dating again (am getting married in a few months time!) and I am starting my own business soon, things I never believed in less than five years ago! I still struggle sometimes, but it is a tad bothersome sometimes my cramps, not the end of the world. I do not spend much mental energy on them... I am back to who I used to be! I highly recommend anyone with digestive issues to try this fiber for themselves!

Fantastic IBS remedy!

Posted by 4660621536202597290 on Jan 12, 2016

I suffer from intense IBS discomfort and pain since 4 years ago. I also suffer from CFS, which has turned IBS into a more severe form of IBS than normal one. I came across this product by accident, and after seeing the low price and the positive reviews, I wanted to give it a try. Well, now in 8 days of taking a full teaspoon my IBS is almost vanished, if you can believe that! No pain anymore, the discomfort is still there but tremendously subdued and I don't feel that bloated anymore. If I don't sleep 8-10 hours a day, then my IBS is catastrophe, but since taking this my tummy is way calmer even if I sleep 4-6 hours a night. I have tried so many natural supplements products (both cheap and expensive ones) since I suffer from CFS and there's no pharmaceutical remedy for it, but this is one of the few products that I felt so much improvement from in just a couple of days. On top of that, it's super cheap. Try it, you might have found the bargain of your life!

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1254259 on Sep 06, 2009

I have used many fibre products over the years, and find Heather's Tummy Fibre to be effective and gentle - I'll carry on using it!

Good for reflux, useless for constipation

Posted by 5235022637898214777 on Apr 29, 2015

I am a 62-year-old male with ibs-c and reflux. Every 6months or so I get bouts of stomach burning, bloating and nausea directly after eating. The last time I became constipated as well. Over a period of 6 weeks I increased my dosage of acacia tummy fiber until I was using 5 heaping Tbs per day. The reflux subsided, the stomach symptoms calmed down too. But the constipation remained. In the end I was forced to give up on this product in order to successfully address my constipation issue.

Acacia Fiber for IBS

Posted by Reviewer2292865 on Nov 13, 2009

Have been using this mixed in oatmeal each morning. Along with other IBS methods of eating properly, I have finally achieved stability in my digestive system. I used to buy directly from Heather's site where You can received great tips and other products for IBS care. Now I am glad to be able to get this from iherb at a much better price.