Relief!!

Posted by Reviewer1995084 on May 22, 2009

Great product! helped my ibs tremendously, easy to use will continue to use this product.

Minnesota

Posted by Reviewer2487210 on Aug 05, 2011

I used it for about 3 weeks I was taking 2 teaspoons everyday in the AM. It keep me regular which I liked. Once I reached my peak of being regular I developed major cramping. It was so bad I could hardy sit in a chair the pain was so intense. I lasted a week in pain and finally quit using the product and my pain subsided. I'm probably one of the rare people that can't use it.

Skeptic no more!

Posted by Reviewer2618090 on Jan 10, 2011

I had my doubts, as I have tried many, many strategies for dealing with IBS, but this really works--keeps IBS at bay. I use a heaping tablespoon every morning. But experiment and see what works best for you. Doesn't get thick, taste is good, mild.

No Gas!!

Posted by Reviewer1386769 on Jul 21, 2010

Seems to help wih my IBS-C as it is hard for me to tolerate insoluble fiber so this soluble fiber product helps to move the insoluble along. And best of all, unlike all the other fiber supplements that I have tried and I have tried them all, this product does not produce intestinal gas for me.

Good Value

Posted by Reviewer3323311 on Aug 14, 2010

Heather's acacia fiber is an excellent product because it has ended my IBS-C which I have had for many years. I also appreciate the good value and service provided to me my by iHerb. They are the best. David

I feel better but the stuff is like eating paste

Posted by Reviewer2514979 on Apr 07, 2010

I don't have any luck stirring with a fork as instructing, whipping with a beater, heating with hot tea, or anything I've tried to break up the clumps, and this fiber powder is lumpy and has a strange texture in fluid, but dang, my stomach feels better since trying it, and even though it makes for one weird glass of water I have to say I'm a believer and I will use it from now on.

Works Great for IBS

Posted by Reviewer2005673 on Aug 24, 2010

This product is organic and has no preservatives or added ingredients and it works really well to help regulate your stools, especially if you have Irritable Bowel Syndrome.

Acacia

Posted by Reviewer1386472 on Nov 17, 2010

I use this product every day and feel better when I use it.

great for pets

Posted by Reviewer2403585 on Sep 11, 2011

i use it for my cat who has IBS. her stools are now normal 95% of the time.

Good product

Posted by 4934775448359656736 on Sep 21, 2014

if you are suffering from IBS. I can truly recommed this. It's easy to take because taste is mild and you can mix it to (for example) smoothies is you want.