Heather's Tummy Care, Organic Acacia Senegal Tummy Fiber, 16 oz (453 g)

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1254259 on Sep 06, 2009

I have used many fibre products over the years, and find Heather's Tummy Fibre to be effective and gentle - I'll carry on using it!

Acacia Fiber for IBS

Posted by Reviewer2292865 on Nov 13, 2009

Have been using this mixed in oatmeal each morning. Along with other IBS methods of eating properly, I have finally achieved stability in my digestive system. I used to buy directly from Heather's site where You can received great tips and other products for IBS care. Now I am glad to be able to get this from iherb at a much better price.

Relief!!

Posted by Reviewer1995084 on May 22, 2009

Great product! helped my ibs tremendously, easy to use will continue to use this product.

The magic bullet....almost!

Posted by Reviewer1306045 on Sep 23, 2010

I suffer from a very severe form of IBS. First I did the IBS Audio 100 hypnotherapy cd's, then I changed my diet (to low fat, no red meat and no dairy for ex), and after that I began drinking this fiber daily... and these three things have completely transformed my life! I travel internationally again, I also began dating again (am getting married in a few months time!) and I am starting my own business soon, things I never believed in less than five years ago! I still struggle sometimes, but it is a tad bothersome sometimes my cramps, not the end of the world. I do not spend much mental energy on them... I am back to who I used to be! I highly recommend anyone with digestive issues to try this fiber for themselves!

Skeptic no more!

Posted by Reviewer2618090 on Jan 10, 2011

I had my doubts, as I have tried many, many strategies for dealing with IBS, but this really works--keeps IBS at bay. I use a heaping tablespoon every morning. But experiment and see what works best for you. Doesn't get thick, taste is good, mild.