Heather's Tummy Care, Organic Acacia Senegal Tummy Fiber, 16 oz (453 g)

Posted by 4817323828592653971 on Aug 26, 2014

My wife suffers from IBS, and found this to be an excellent product to use for the illness! It helps extremely well with her bloating,gas and discomfort in her intestines! She uses as instructed and is quit pleased! She also uses in conjunction with Heather's Peppermint Oil capsules and all symptoms she was experiencing prior to these 2 items have been remarkably improved! Highly recommended!

useless s s s s s s s s s

Posted by Reviewer1871360 on Aug 03, 2014

useless s s s s s s s s s

It really does the trick

Posted by Reviewer1192144 on Mar 29, 2014

I´ve been using this for a couple months to soothen my stomach and I really have to say that it does the trick. Very gentle to stomach.

love it!

Posted by 5043410196372442768 on Feb 18, 2014

really works and great price!

Unbelievable product! works without drugs safe,natural

Posted by 4799538472118759956 on Jan 09, 2014

Heather's is a product I would never do without.

Finally Feel Normal! GET IT NOW!

Posted by 5588992579960027088 on Jan 07, 2014

Since I have been using Heather's Tummy Fiber consistently, for the first time in my life, my digestive system feels somewhat "normal". I can't imagine life before Heather's Tummy Fiber. I use two teaspoons in my morning coffee and depending on how I'm feeling or what I've been eating, I will sometimes add another two teaspoons in my evening herbal tea. If you're on the fence about getting this fiber, don't wait any longer! It's the best thing that's ever happened to my tummy!

Good fibre for IBS sufferer

Posted by veryanyhow on Dec 15, 2013

I add this to my blend and it doesn't become gooey like most other fiber. I can't take usual fiber supplement due to my IBS. But this doesn't irritate my digestive system at all.

Great Product!

Posted by 5130732343508422997 on Dec 09, 2013

This product is great! It mixes great in liquids is tasteless and can be added to foods and baked goods without compromising taste or texture.

Gotta try this

Posted by Reviewer3245642 on Dec 03, 2013

Great stuff; best neutral soluble fiber. Really calms my digestion and adds bulk for bowel movements.

It works well

Posted by Karisma on Nov 03, 2013

I used to have problem on constipation and took the herbal tea for many years. The herbal tea made me stomachache but it was better than taking the medicines. I found this product in I-herb and used it for 1 year already. Pros - No more constipation. You don't have to drink every day. I take it when I have problem. - Easy, just mix with water - Safe because it is from natural - Price is valuable Cons - It has some smell when you mix with water. I do recommend this product.