It doesn't work for me

Posted by 5679197891675569429 on May 15, 2015

I have constipation sometimes, and have weak stomach condition, which cause indigestion often. I ordered this because lots of people suggested and it's organic fiber. I had regular toilet time recently, but still had pain every time when I tried to go to toilet, so I tried this one. the serving direction is 2 tbsp for adult. I mixed this with my smoothie in the morning. I've been taking this about 2 weeks and now I have constipation again. It's weird because fiber helps constipation, but it caused constipation... I was fine before I take this. My meals and life style is still the same but this fiber. I guess I have to stop taking this, and won't order in the future.

Ninguna mejoría al tomarlo

Posted by 4949975727941527227 on Aug 25, 2015

Tras dos bolsas tomadas no he notado ninguna mejoría al respecto, sigo padeciendo los mismos dolores abdominales y los gases.

Wonderful Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2845532 on Feb 26, 2010

I suffer from IBS, and have to take fiber daily; this is the only fiber I can take that doesn't cause gas and cramping.

tummy fiber

Posted by Reviewer2482153 on Jun 04, 2010

The best thing for my IBS

heather tummy care

Posted by Reviewer1172945 on Aug 06, 2010

good product-- organic. Takes some time to mix with the water,so to save time put some over food but over all very happy with it.

Heather's Tummy Fiber

Posted by Reviewer3199133 on Jul 29, 2010

I love ordering from iherb.com. I always receive my orders on time, and the products that I order are outstanding and at a more modest price. I love Heather's Tummy fiber, and now that I can get it at iherb.com; I love it even more!

Do not use this product.

Posted by Reviewer2404186 on Oct 19, 2009

It irritated my colon, giving me terrible gas and bloating. Once I stopped using it, and went with pysllium capsules, all my problems ended.

Caused a lot of bloating, wind and pain.

Posted by Reviewer1915387 on Feb 25, 2012

Hi Produced huge bloating and wind and the pain that accompanies those symptoms if you suffer from IBS, which I do. Benefiber (the wheat dextrin one) and Normacol worked for me without causing any of the above.

This stuff is great!

Posted by Reviewer1933107 on Aug 17, 2010

We have been using this product for years and iHerb has the best price on it that I can find. You simply can't detect any flavor or texture change at all in your food and we use it in most anything from beverages to cereal to deserts. iHerb was quick to deliver and we look forward to doing business again in the future. Thanks, iHerb!

Managing my IBS

Posted by Reviewer1642620 on Mar 15, 2010

This is an incredible product! You may have to keep increasing the dose until you stabilize, but it's the best thing I've found for decreasing my misery and returning to good health. Also much more economical than other soluble fiber products.