gas-a-rama

Posted by Reviewer2821129 on Feb 15, 2011

I like that this dissolved easily and had no taste, but it gave me terrible gas. I stopped using after about a week. I saw no improvement in my digestive condition during the time of use.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer3216155 on Jul 06, 2010

I've been suffering from digestive problems for the past 5 years. But once I discovered Heather's Tummy Care, I've been feeling much better. I experienced an intestional "calming" immediately. I won't be without it!!

This stuff is great!

Posted by Reviewer1933107 on Aug 17, 2010

We have been using this product for years and iHerb has the best price on it that I can find. You simply can't detect any flavor or texture change at all in your food and we use it in most anything from beverages to cereal to deserts. iHerb was quick to deliver and we look forward to doing business again in the future. Thanks, iHerb!

The best fiber

Posted by Reviewer1207155 on Sep 06, 2010

This fiber is very gently and effective. Use it. It works - bottom line.

Excellent Product/Excellent Price

Posted by Reviewer1352347 on Nov 21, 2010

My husband and I both use this product, and it really works. Can't beat your price and speedy delivery. Will order from you from now on. Love the fact that I didn't have to pay shipping.

Easy to take

Posted by Reviewer2802313 on Dec 29, 2010

It is great and it works.

Best fiber supplement

Posted by Reviewer2542404 on Jan 31, 2011

This is an outstanding way to easily add protein to your daily smoothie or other meal. Highly soluble, clean, and affordable.

Very nice!

Posted by Reviewer1341095 on Nov 07, 2010

Dissolves completely and has no taste!! Fabulous for adding to anything with no goopy chunks!! Very excited to have a fibre choice that will actually help IBS symptoms rather than exacerbating them!!

Great fiber for celiacs

Posted by Reviewer1799342 on Nov 08, 2010

Fiber is hard to come by if you can't eat wheat, barley, oats or rye. I have tried a few other things and this is the only kind I can find that is both gluten free and does not tie my stomach up in knots! Always great price from iherb.

Managing my IBS

Posted by Reviewer1642620 on Mar 15, 2010

This is an incredible product! You may have to keep increasing the dose until you stabilize, but it's the best thing I've found for decreasing my misery and returning to good health. Also much more economical than other soluble fiber products.