review

Posted by Reviewer2649617 on Aug 27, 2009

seems as advertised ,but difficult to dissolve if more than one tbs in 8 oz

Ninguna mejoría al tomarlo

Posted by 4949975727941527227 on Aug 25, 2015

Tras dos bolsas tomadas no he notado ninguna mejoría al respecto, sigo padeciendo los mismos dolores abdominales y los gases.

Wonderful Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2845532 on Feb 26, 2010

I suffer from IBS, and have to take fiber daily; this is the only fiber I can take that doesn't cause gas and cramping.

tummy fiber

Posted by Reviewer2482153 on Jun 04, 2010

The best thing for my IBS

heather tummy care

Posted by Reviewer1172945 on Aug 06, 2010

good product-- organic. Takes some time to mix with the water,so to save time put some over food but over all very happy with it.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2243597 on Mar 31, 2011

this has helped my 3 yr old son. He is usually very consitipated

Seems to work

Posted by Reviewer2416876 on May 22, 2010

I've used pretty much every type of fiber to help with IBS. This does seem to work but its still early. Also, it really is tough to mix even following instructions. Still, good stuff.

It doesn't work for me

Posted by 5679197891675569429 on May 15, 2015

I have constipation sometimes, and have weak stomach condition, which cause indigestion often. I ordered this because lots of people suggested and it's organic fiber. I had regular toilet time recently, but still had pain every time when I tried to go to toilet, so I tried this one. the serving direction is 2 tbsp for adult. I mixed this with my smoothie in the morning. I've been taking this about 2 weeks and now I have constipation again. It's weird because fiber helps constipation, but it caused constipation... I was fine before I take this. My meals and life style is still the same but this fiber. I guess I have to stop taking this, and won't order in the future.

causes constipation

Posted by luciva on Jun 06, 2013

It caused me bloating, abdominal pain and constipation. I used it 5-6 times and threw it out.

Heather's Tummy Fiber

Posted by Reviewer3199133 on Jul 29, 2010

I love ordering from iherb.com. I always receive my orders on time, and the products that I order are outstanding and at a more modest price. I love Heather's Tummy fiber, and now that I can get it at iherb.com; I love it even more!