gentle fiber

Posted by Reviewer2203336 on Apr 09, 2013

This product didn't do much for us, but was definitely gentler than, say, metamucil. A friend with IBS found it extremely helpful.

It Works

Posted by 5567460516746842905 on Dec 31, 2012

This is the only fiber product that works for me and the price at iHerb is great

tummy thing

Posted by Reviewer3152174 on Dec 16, 2012

The Best thing you have... Thank you

Good Product!

Posted by Reviewer1489674 on Dec 15, 2012

Works as advertised. For my condition, I need to use about twice [by volume] of this product versus other fibers in order to achieve the same effect. This is NOT a negative comment. The great benefit of this fiber is its very gentle effect on the bowel -- it will not irritate to the same extent as other fibers. I find it mixes better in liquids when I combine it with other fibers. Good product overall.

Fantastic product!

Posted by Reviewer2145053 on Oct 05, 2012

It works!

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1052411 on Sep 17, 2012

As fiber products go (!), this is one of the best. It mixes easily into liquids and recipes and doesn't add any flavor at all. The only drawbacks are: (1) seems to thin my smoothie mixture a bit, and (2) start slowly! For me, an effective starting dose was one quarter teaspoon, then gradually increased from there to the full recommended amount. I mix it with Garden of Life Detoxifiber and Planetary Herbals Tri-Cleanse to get multiple sources of fiber.

Best soluble-fiber on the market!

Posted by Reviewer2325733 on Aug 17, 2012

I've got to say, after trying many different brands of fiber, this one is by far the best. It is tasteless, odorless, and comes with a bonus of probiotics! Sometimes, after eating a very starchy meal, my blood sugar can spike to an unpleasant level. To combat this, I've made sure to take at least 10g of this soluble-fiber with each meal. This tremendously helps to slow down sugar absorption, which is exactly what I was looking for!

For a healthy intestine and IBS issues

Posted by Reviewer2872199 on Aug 15, 2012

A great product. My Mother has IBS and diverticulosis and this is a good pre-biotic and easy on her system.

good result

Posted by 5468555313208237464 on Aug 02, 2012

excellent result with one spoon

Excellent fiber

Posted by eattothrive on Jun 28, 2012

My son and I are both using this product as recommended by my doctor to help with gut flora. Good stuff!