Excellent Product/Excellent Price

Posted by Reviewer1352347 on Nov 21, 2010

My husband and I both use this product, and it really works. Can't beat your price and speedy delivery. Will order from you from now on. Love the fact that I didn't have to pay shipping.

Easy to take

Posted by Reviewer2802313 on Dec 29, 2010

It is great and it works.

Best fiber supplement

Posted by Reviewer2542404 on Jan 31, 2011

This is an outstanding way to easily add protein to your daily smoothie or other meal. Highly soluble, clean, and affordable.

Very nice!

Posted by Reviewer1341095 on Nov 07, 2010

Dissolves completely and has no taste!! Fabulous for adding to anything with no goopy chunks!! Very excited to have a fibre choice that will actually help IBS symptoms rather than exacerbating them!!

Great fiber for celiacs

Posted by Reviewer1799342 on Nov 08, 2010

Fiber is hard to come by if you can't eat wheat, barley, oats or rye. I have tried a few other things and this is the only kind I can find that is both gluten free and does not tie my stomach up in knots! Always great price from iherb.

Managing my IBS

Posted by Reviewer1642620 on Mar 15, 2010

This is an incredible product! You may have to keep increasing the dose until you stabilize, but it's the best thing I've found for decreasing my misery and returning to good health. Also much more economical than other soluble fiber products.

it's the bomb

Posted by Reviewer3051410 on Feb 07, 2010

Great stuff, no odor, no texture, no flavor, easy to mix. Worlds better than the rancid, saw dust taste and texture of psyllium husk! Only complaint.... it costs a lot more than psyllium!

Works so well!

Posted by Reviewer1440765 on Jul 27, 2009

I have been using this for about two weeks. So far, I've been using the minimum recommended dose and it's been wonderful! I have seen results without any negative side effects. So thankful to have found this product!

tummy care

Posted by Reviewer2793259 on Jul 29, 2009

my order came fast and was cheaper than any other site! Plus heathers tummy fiber is good stuff!

works great

Posted by Reviewer3345149 on Jul 21, 2009

I have used this product when my ibs was acting up.Works great.For myself I had to start slow.Used it with her peppermint capsules.Highly recommended