Practical.

Posted by HildeK on Jun 21, 2012

I would prefer packages around twice the size or so, but still, it is good. I mix it in anything liquid I drink during the day (water, coffee, tea, juice, smoothies +++) and it seems to help against cravings and keep my bloodsugar stable.

**** Amazing and Safe Treatment for IBS!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Dec 21, 2013

I've dealt with IBS for over 8 years. When it had gotten so bad I couldn't leave the house anymore, I decided enough was enough. I did a search for IBS and found Heather's website. I ordered it (Acacia Tummy Fiber) right away, then later the books. The fiber is wonderful! There is NO taste or texture to it at all, as is it completely soluble. Just make sure you put the fiber in a glass first, then add the liquid, stirring with a fork. And now, I have my life back. The Acacia helps all three types of IBS. I just wish I would had found it sooner. . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

Great value for your money

Posted by Reviewer3203970 on Feb 11, 2012

Effective, easy to use and does not have any taste whatsoever. Convenient portion packages for low price. Great buy! Would definitely purchase this product again.

great for ibs sufferers when travelling

Posted by Reviewer1863032 on Aug 12, 2012

great for travel! i only use when i travel as i get ibs flare ups by change in food and routine. i

IBS no more

Posted by Reviewer2794944 on Aug 13, 2012

I've used Heather's acacia fiber for years with IBS symptoms and it has been a godsend for me and others who cannot tolerate psyllium and/other rough fibers that irritate. The travel packets are very easy to use.

Very convenient

Posted by 5567460516746842905 on Dec 31, 2012

Great for travel

great

Posted by Reviewer2661026 on Aug 19, 2012

good product

Great Fiber! No taste.

Posted by Reviewer2147901 on Dec 14, 2011

This is great fiber. I love the little travel packets as it is so convenient. I just wish they had a notch to tear the package with as it's hard to open without scissors.

Excellent Service!

Posted by Reviewer2970486 on Jan 27, 2012

My niece has IBS and needed to try something fast. The service was extra fast. Fiber got here in 2 days. Thanks so much!

Works well!